Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 21 1 2 19 20 21
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Justagirl
WOW, no deflection here. I was just saying all the recorded facts and evidence puts a big question mark on one wacko shooter. But if you feel the need to insult, Give it your best shot. Oh wait you already did that and I'm still not buying your theories.

In your first post to me you called me vaxed sweet cheeks. Seemed like an insult to me. Then you get a stick up your @$$ because I returned fire. If you can't take it don't dish it out.

GB1

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by DaveinWV
JFK was going to pull out of Vietnam, pissed off the Mafia, wanted to have more control over the CIA, have federal control over the FED. Did I miss anyone that would profit by his death?
Ladybird and family.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by 99guy
Lee Harvey Oswald bought a $19 military surplus rifle out of a magazine and killed him because he was a communist wack job with a political agenda that wanted to be famous.

True, there were a lot of people all over the world that weren't all that sorry JFK was dead for various reasons which is the foundation of all the conspiracy theories. So many people could have had motive.

Most Americans don't want to believe or can't believe that a single simple minded person could get to the POTUS. But that is exactly what happened. There is only fantastic speculation, but not a single shred of evidence to support otherwise, but Americans for the most part can't be bothered or confused by facts if it doesn't serve their purpose or cause.

Widespread election fraud only being committed when Republican candidates loose elections being the most recent example. No Republicans question or contest any elections they win.

Another argument and conclusion of convenience.

The fact that they buried the evidence for 75 years, and even, as President, Trump could not get it released.....is the evidence.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by 99guy
Lee Harvey Oswald bought a $19 military surplus rifle out of a magazine and killed him because he was a communist wack job with a political agenda that wanted to be famous.

True, there were a lot of people all over the world that weren't all that sorry JFK was dead for various reasons which is the foundation of all the conspiracy theories. So many people could have had motive.

Most Americans don't want to believe or can't believe that a single simple minded person could get to the POTUS. But that is exactly what happened. There is only fantastic speculation, but not a single shred of evidence to support otherwise, but Americans for the most part can't be bothered or confused by facts if it doesn't serve their purpose or cause.

Widespread election fraud only being committed when Republican candidates loose elections being the most recent example. No Republicans question or contest any elections they win.

Another argument and conclusion of convenience.

The fact that they buried the evidence for 75 years, and even, as President, Trump could not get it released.....is the evidence.

Bingo

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by CopperSolid
Originally Posted by erikj
Originally Posted by erikj
All the competing - and some overlapping - theories are cute! Pick the one that soothes you best. You have 482 shooters to choose from.

Though, in fairness, all of the hard evidence points to LHO and LHO alone. A fact that will keep your imagination going places...
Fair enough, why the continued coverup then?

What's being covered up? Ah, the files?... I really don't know, but chances are that Syphillis, and downright democrat corruption, have more to do with it than the CIA. Also, the "coverup" doesn't change hard evidence...makes sense?
What makes you think you have the hard evidence, when there's 16,000 records still being withheld?

Suck on this: The Warren Commission. Ever read it?

Even if you're a govt sucking dumbass, how do you know which govt story to believe, the WC or the House Assassination Committe findings which differ.

Dumb of the dumb and dumber Q squad is on the case.
And now we have calls4cum.
LOL

LotsofRail calling someone else dumb.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Let's start a new thread on Lincoln's killing.
It needs some input from the tinfoil hat crowd.
What about RFK and MLK too.
Then we have Garfield ------

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
I find it hard to believe that anyone can look at four dead bodies and not understand there is a connection.

Yes four. JFK, LHO, JR, and when it became obvious that RFK would soon be in a position to expose the lies, THEY killed him too.

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
The connection is that there are millions of whack jobs running loose.
The idea that anyone could keep this a secret is what is really hard to believe.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by ElkHtrNevada
The idea that anyone could keep this a secret is what is really hard to believe.

Yeah, kinda like keeping the “Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male” a secret for what, 40 years.....

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I find it hard to believe that anyone can look at four dead bodies and not understand there is a connection.

Yes four. JFK, LHO, JR, and when it became obvious that RFK would soon be in a position to expose the lies, THEY killed him too.

If they were all connected, and I don’t necessarily doubt that they were, why was JFK the only one who required the sniper teams deployed in storm drains, in windows, behind fences and so and so forth? The others were victims of lone assassins.

For that matter lone assassins nearly got Gerald Ford and Ronald Reagan too. They did get Lincoln, Garfield, and McKinley.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by JoeBob
You can see the front of his head open up on the Zapruder film. Oswald, and Oswald alone shot him. That doesn’t mean it wasn’t a hit. To the contrary, I think what we’ve learned with various things over the last twenty years makes it more plausible Oswald did it as a lone nut put up to it by the mob/CIA. That’s how they operate. They get someone crazy as a schit house rat, or someone they can leverage and they get them to do it. Oswald had both. He was a nut in a lot of ways. He also had a wife and a newborn who could have been sent back to the Soviet Union or liquidated in an instant.

You don’t need teams of shooters and all this crazy schit when one guy with a rifle can do the job. And the lone nut who was supposed to get killed shortly after would explain Ruby too. Tippets was possibly corrupt as well and Oswald just got the drop on him.

Anyway, I’m certain Oswald did the shooting. I’m open to his motivations.

Same with Sirhan Sirhan.
You cannot be certain Oswald did anything if you refuse to review any of the honest, in depth, research and analysis. The question is why you or anyone else would choose to believe such elaborate and easily debunked theories - simply because the Government promotes them. Why in the hell?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ElkHtrNevada

Not to mention a few on this thread...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Originally Posted by JoeBob
You can see the front of his head open up on the Zapruder film. Oswald, and Oswald alone shot him. That doesn’t mean it wasn’t a hit. To the contrary, I think what we’ve learned with various things over the last twenty years makes it more plausible Oswald did it as a lone nut put up to it by the mob/CIA. That’s how they operate. They get someone crazy as a schit house rat, or someone they can leverage and they get them to do it. Oswald had both. He was a nut in a lot of ways. He also had a wife and a newborn who could have been sent back to the Soviet Union or liquidated in an instant.

You don’t need teams of shooters and all this crazy schit when one guy with a rifle can do the job. And the lone nut who was supposed to get killed shortly after would explain Ruby too. Tippets was possibly corrupt as well and Oswald just got the drop on him.

Anyway, I’m certain Oswald did the shooting. I’m open to his motivations.

Same with Sirhan Sirhan.
You cannot be certain Oswald did anything if you refuse to review any of the honest, in depth, research and analysis. The question is why you or anyone else would choose to believe such elaborate and easily debunked theories - simply because the Government promotes them. Why in the hell?

I find it more plausible that any conspiracy would involve pressuring or manipulating a semi deranged individual to commit a murder than I do that teams of shooters would be deployed in storm drains, behind miniature fences in miniature plazas, that secret service agents would accidentally shoot the president, that George Bush was standing outside the schoolbook depository, or any other suck cockamamy bullschit some of you would rather believe.

Last edited by JoeBob; 11/29/22.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
IF, ...there truly was a conspiracy of individuals/groups/agencies directly involved in and behind the JFK assassination, all the conspiracy theories that have evolved over the years since have only added to the misdirection, making the likelihood that if any factual truth were ever revealed it still will forever still remain a conspracy theory.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
How can you find some cockimamy "magic bullet, lone nut" theory plausible without considering indisputable, factual, evidence presented by serious (and honest) investigators? Forget fuzzy photographs, silly theories, elaborate reenactments intentionally flawed and sincere mistakes, like Roger Craig's "second Mauser rifle." Mark Lane questioned the official narrative immediately, as did many others when the Grassy Knoll testimony was so common from eye witnesses. The government's own released documents point to obvious fraud. Arlen Specter got creative and Gerald Ford altered the autopsy report to agree with his ridiculous fabrication. Jim Mars' Crossfire is very good. The movie JFK asks a pivotal question, why not shoot him when he's closer coming straight toward you? A [bleep] rifle that could not be tested without shimming the scope? It turned out to have LBJ's hitman Mac Wallace's finger prints on it. What's the gratification in believing such nonsense as the Warren Commission? The truth is chilling, for sure. It was a coup detat!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
How would Oswald have known the exact route Kennedy would take in time to execute a plan that day? Kennedy actually wanted and was supposed to go a different route to the Trade Mart but that was nixed by Johnson and his staff. There was a party thrown the night before by Clint Murchison and other oil barons at a hotel downtown. Johnson attended and Hoover flew down on his private jet and flew back to Washington. Assonating a president even in those innocent days was quite a task. The only way it could've been successful was with inside help. The lucky shot theory doesn't hold water. The firearm Oswald supposedly used was notorious for being inaccurate and unreliable. The Dallas Police wouldn't even listen to their officers about what they heard and found at the scene.
LBJ left a trail of dead bodies from Texas to Washington. His nickname was "Landslide Lyndon" because everyone knew he attained office by fraud. Bobby was about to unmask that fraud and Lyndon would've been convicted. Nobody in Washington will tolerate a scandal of that magnitude. Had the commission outed the truth of the assentation America would've come unglued. Many cannot handle the truth to this day.

K
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
K
https://docplayer.net/60141044-The-mannlicher-carcano-disassembly-and-reassembly.html

Read this. This is the Warren commission theory on how the Carcano assembled, was too long to fit in the paper bag that they claim Oswald used to transport the rifle day of. Since it was too long, they are forced to say it was disassembled and reassembled using a coin to turn the screws just before the shooting. This rifle has 12 different parts that have to be reassembled. Imagine you went on a hunt, how confident would you be?

It is not a Tikka.

Beware of the man with one gun. He is a newbie
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Definitely not a Tikka! It's a mean little devil to shoot. You can hit anything you want with it as a club.

Page 21 of 21 1 2 19 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

666 members (1eyedmule, 1minute, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 63 invisible), 3,112 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,698
Posts18,456,728
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.