24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
there seems to be little doubt that the election process has been co-opted and is no longer working as it should

Sam......

BP-B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Just shows the people need to take the republic back from the traitors.

Never happen. They're happy as hell with the freebies and free government money. The sad part is the ones willing to do anything are getting too old and dying off. Within a few years, we old guys will be gone soon and the communist indoctrinated useful idiots will never know what hit them. The really sad part is they don't know any better.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
As of this morning Cochise County supervisors have refused to certify the election and Hobbs, as Secretary of State, has filed a lawsuit against them. I just emailed my supervisor, Peggy Judd, encouraging her to stand firm. I think they will reconsider certification on Friday.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Mohave County voted unanimously to certify. Two of the supervisors who voted to certify did so under duress. They were threatened with being arrested and charged with a felony.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If Cochise doesn't certify, does that take their (republican) votes out of the process?

If so, that would flip the Secretary of Education to the democrat, and move the AG out of recount territory (to the democrat)

(not certifying) elections have consequences....

Last edited by Sycamore; 11/29/22.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JeffP
That is all

Oh and i’m Shocked

Corruption. Pure and simple.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Morewood
Notice the Republican party is silent as democrats threaten AZ counties to certify or else?

RNC will not support MAGA candidates like Lake.

If you still donate to the RNC you're a part of the problem.
Absolutely.

RNC has not gotten 1 penny from me since allowing election to be stolen in 2020. They can starve to death, as far as I'm concerned.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Morewood
Notice the Republican party is silent as democrats threaten AZ counties to certify or else?

RNC will not support MAGA candidates like Lake.

If you still donate to the RNC you're a part of the problem.
Absolutely.

RNC has not gotten 1 penny from me since allowing election to be stolen in 2020. They can starve to death, as far as I'm concerned.
Same here. No money for the RNC or the NRA.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sycamore
If Cochise doesn't certify, does that take their (republican) votes out of the process?

If so, that would flip the Secretary of Education to the democrat, and move the AG out of recount territory (to the democrat)

(not certifying) elections have consequences....

According to local news sources that is exactly what would happen.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump And Patriots are in control

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by funshooter
Just think
We only have 2 more years to wait until they steal the next election.

Hate to say it, but that is probably the results of so many California Transplants in Arizona.

Arizona doesn't need Californians to win elections they still have plenty of illegal aliens voting in the national elections. I posted the actual Arizona voter registration requirements yesterday and it got a 200+ views and one comment from the idiot MPat70 "Just more mumbo jumbo that does nothing to solve the issue of voter fraud!" If you don't want to read the whole thing the bottom line is that illegal aliens (or Californians) can still vote in Arizona's national elections just like they did in 2020.

"U.S. citizenship must be sworn to when registering to vote.

Documentary proof of citizenship (DPOC) is required to be registered as a “full-ballot” voter. A “full-ballot” voter is entitled to vote for all federal, state, county, and local races as well as state and local ballot measures for which the voter qualifies.

An eligible registrant who does not submit DPOC and whose U.S. citizenship cannot be verified via AZMVD records or other record in the statewide voter registration database is registered as a “federal-only” voter. A “federal-only” voter is eligible to vote solely in races for federal office in Arizona (including the Presidential Preference Election (PPE))."

https://azsos.gov/elections/about-elections/voter-registration-procedures

Scroll down to "Federal-Only" Voter Designation

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Reminds me of how the Federal Government got Southern US Congressmen to vote for the Reconstruction Amendments.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Including the Supreme Court? with 5 conservative justices? 3 of them appointed by Trump?

there was no evidence in Maricopa county, the Republican Senate wanted to find it and couldn't. (spent $2 million looking for it)

The Governor, R, would have loved to have seen Trump elected, he couldn't find it.

The AG, Republican, wanted to see Trump win, he couldn't find it.

The stolen election in Arizona was just like Q-anon, made up

LOL
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/29/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx

An often asked question nowadays is "what can I do personally to right the infringements of government"? I read that story about the Mohave County supervisor earlier on a news site and it raised several questions. This seems like it might be a place to take a stand. Being charged with a felony is certainly a big price to pay becauuse it affects your gun ownership rights if that is important to you.
Who made the threat to arrest him and charge him with a felony? The county sheriff? The county attorney? The state attorney general or the Secretary of State? The same Secretary of State who oversaw the election process while running for governor? Who would actually make the arrest, DPS officer? How many officers would refuse to make the arrest because it was unconstitutional? How would a judge rule on this case? Would it be dismissed or would he be acquitted? Is there actually a law that says they can be prosecuted for not certifying the election? The law says they must certify the election within a certain number of days but what if the election is questionable? Is there a legal provision for that?
Cochise County supervisors did not certify the election. They had a special meeting today and decided to hire legal representation. The certification was not unanimous.

Last edited by 45_100; 11/29/22.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
there seems to be little doubt that the election process has been co-opted and is no longer working as it should

They own AZ ..

McStain and The Derby Donkey named Mitch were active Participants in AZ turn to the Dark Side ..

Texas ..

As Long as The Derby Donkey named Mitch has a Voting Block in the Senate to Sell your in Real Jeopardy…

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
94 members (160user, 35, 308ld, 338reddog, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 9 invisible), 1,657 guests, and 758 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,766
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.