-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Every single pro "Vax" mother fuqker can "Jab" it up their fat ass and Fuqk off and Die! Eat schit Vaxers.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Sick and tired of hearing about pro/anti vax. You made your choice, now let it the f uck go already. Do you realize how immature and childish calling the vaccine "the jab" sounds ?

I'd be embarrassed too.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Sick and tired of hearing about pro/anti vax. You made your choice, now let it the f uck go already. Do you realize how immature and childish calling the vaccine "the jab" sounds ?
Like any of these better ?

Fauci Ouchy
Boomer Remover
Clot Shot

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
It's hilarious as a heart attack, watching the jabbed zombies spinning around throwing punches and clawing the air .... just before they spasm and kick off ....

Funny fkn shyte, there should be a TV show on with daily episodes of jabbies doing the dance of death

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hello, County Morgue, You Jab 'em we'll Slab 'em.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
some things I read recently say that over 90% of all Americans have now had some experience with covid. Better than 75% of all Americans are vaccinated to some extent.
The tsunami of odd deaths have not been explained, but the most likely reason is late reactions to covid. Or possibly a reaction to the 'vaccine'. There is little doubt that many folks have had their hearts damaged by covid. Or by the vaccine.
To date, I have not been diagnosed with covid, although I may well have had it in the past two years. I have not had any of the shots or boosters. Nothing in my recent blood work or examinations at my PC doc or my cardio doc show any lingering symptoms.
My guess is that we will never know the real facts or truth, if any truth or facts even exist. Certainly the government's position runs contrary what I believe.

Sam......

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The definition of a vaccine is a preparation that is used to stimulate the body's immune response against diseases. How is the covid vaccine not a vaccine?

2 Kings 2:23-24
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BubbaG
The definition of a vaccine is a preparation that is used to stimulate the body's immune response against diseases. How is the covid vaccine not a vaccine?

Well.

We know your vaccine status now.

laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
My wife swears we are in worse health since being vaxxed. Of course, we are also 2 years older, at a time in our lives where two years means something. In addition, after being vaxxed, we also caught covid (WTF!) so who knows what we should blame it on. She had a heart attack and I suffered injuries in a motorcycle mishap. Unless the vax caused the heart attack and caused me to be more inept on the bike, I can't really lay the blame there. A lot of people are real sensitive about it though. GD

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I won't debate semantics regarding what to call the injection. What are your credentials/qualifications as to whether it's a vaccine or not ? Probably just parroting something you read/heard on the internet ?

I guess we know who is quad boosted.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Well.

laugh

Is that important?

2 Kings 2:23-24
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Everybody dies, GOD chooses the time, place, and method.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

No more childish than you sniveling about people talking about it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I won't debate semantics regarding what to call the injection. What are your credentials/qualifications as to whether it's a vaccine or not ? Probably just parroting something you read/heard on the internet ?
Interesting. Are you able to read simple paragraphs? Semantics? No it is not a fuqqing vaccine.

vaccine
văk-sēn′, văk′sēn″
noun

A preparation of a weakened or killed pathogen, such as a bacterium or virus, or of a portion of the pathogen's structure that upon administration to an individual stimulates antibody production or cellular immunity against the pathogen but is incapable of causing severe infection.A preparation from the cowpox virus that protects against smallpox when administered to an individual.A software program designed to detect and stop the progress of computer viruses.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Well.

laugh

Is that important?

Only if you try to tell us 1) it keeps you from getting or spreading the virus/disease, and 2) it doesn't do more harm than good. and 3) you were fully informed about any effects the "vaccine" may have on your health and longevity... fully informed being the key word here.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They tried to force this poison death shot on all of us. They still are. They ruined lives by firing hundred of thousands of people because they refused to take this mess. We should never forget and should fight every day to out every f u c k who was for this and involved. You can f u c k with the let it go thing

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm still trying to find out what would be required to make my
Pure Blood into a properly vaxxed person.

The original shots I'm sure.
But would I need every booster?
They supposedly were tailored to the mutation of the time, so would one
need every booster too.

A rhetorical question, but one I'd like to see one of the talking heads try
To answer.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Hello, County Morgue, You Jab 'em we'll Slab 'em.
Haha

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Swifty52

What the hell do you call it? It’s not a vaccine.

The correct term is the Experimental mRNA Treatment.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (222ND, 2003and2013, 10Glocks, 163bc, 16Racing, 1badf350, 60 invisible), 2,526 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,159
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.