Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Some words also get under my skin and calling it the "jab" is one of them along with grown people using aliases to sound cool on Facebook or putting their schooling as "school of hard knocks."

GB1

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BubbaG
The definition of a vaccine is a preparation that is used to stimulate the body's immune response against diseases. How is the covid vaccine not a vaccine?
Hey, the CDC literally changed the definition of what a vaccine is to accommodate the ineffectiveness of the jab.

Covtard.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The definition of a vaccine is a preparation that is used to stimulate the body's immune response against diseases. How is the covid vaccine not a vaccine?

Funny post Biden voter. The "Jab" does none of those things. You vaxtards coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden. WTF is wrong with the idiots all of a sudden , their Lord Fauci being threatened?

vaccine
văk-sēn′, văk′sēn″
noun

A preparation of a weakened or killed pathogen, such as a bacterium or virus, or of a portion of the pathogen's structure that upon administration to an individual stimulates antibody production or cellular immunity against the pathogen but is incapable of causing severe infection.A preparation from the cowpox virus that protects against smallpox when administered to an individual.A software program designed to detect and stop the progress of computer viruses.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

What are mRNA vaccines and how do they work? - MedlinePlus
mRNA vaccines work by introducing a piece of mRNA that corresponds to a viral protein, usually a small piece of a protein found on the virus's outer membrane. (Individuals who get an mRNA vaccine are not exposed to the virus, nor can they become infected with the virus by the vaccine.) By using this mRNA, cells can produce the viral protein.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Sick and tired of hearing about pro/anti vax. You made your choice, now let it the f uck go already. Do you realize how immature and childish calling the vaccine "the jab" sounds ?
Do you realize how scientifically illiterate and gullible calling the jab a "vaccine" sounds?

Hahaha!

Well-played!

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
the bright side of this is does anybody know a hardcore liberal that was not vaccinated and boosted multiple times?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ldholton
the bright side of this is does anybody know a hardcore liberal that was not vaccinated and boosted multiple times?
Great point!

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Well.

We know your vaccine status now.

laugh

Is that important?

Only if you try to tell us 1) it keeps you from getting or spreading the virus/disease, and 2) it doesn't do more harm than good. and 3) you were fully informed about any effects the "vaccine" may have on your health and longevity... fully informed being the key word here.

1. I am fully aware that it is not a guarantee that I won't get covid. I have not read anywhere that says it is a guarantee. The CDC doesn't say its a 100% guarantee. No vaccine is. People who get the flu vaccine end up getting the flu all the time. They have actually put out flu vaccines that were 0% efficacy. People die from the flu vaccine every year. 2.) I have seen no evidence that the covid vaccine does more harm than good. Believe what you want. I don't care. I think its stupid to ban people from posting misinformation on social media like twitter. If you want to get your medical advice from Joe Rogan or Alex Jones or anyone else who isn't qualified to give medical advice, have at it. 3.) I was and am as informed as I can be. No vaccine is 100% safe. Then again, aspirin can kill. I think aspirin kills around 3000 people in this country every year so roll the dice every time you take a pill or get a shot. Its up to you whether you do or don't. I don't care.

2 Kings 2:23-24
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You're avoiding the question regarding your qualifications. I simply used the word vaccine to call the injection something whether or not it meets the medical criteria to be called a vaccine I'll leave to those qualified don't seem to be any here on the 'fire.
Some things are so obvious that no expertise is required. It is not a vaccine by the pre 2020 definitions. It just isn't. You are understandably upset about allowing yourself to be injected and now being constantly reminded of your bad decision.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Might be the savior of the country, eliminate the stupid and improve the gene pool.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
The Big Pharma advertisers used to call a similar flu preventative the Flu Shot.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Some words also get under my skin and calling it the "jab" is one of them along with grown people using aliases to sound cool on Facebook or putting their schooling as "school of hard knocks."

Well snowflake get used to it.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Every single pro "Vax" mother fuqker can "Jab" it up their fat ass and Fuqk off and Die! Eat schit Vaxers.

Curious, why such anger towards people who made a choice that doesn’t effect you in the slightest?

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Citizen, not servant.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
1. I am fully aware that it is not a guarantee that I won't get covid. I have not read anywhere that says it is a guarantee. The CDC doesn't say its a 100% guarantee. No vaccine is. People who get the flu vaccine end up getting the flu all the time. They have actually put out flu vaccines that were 0% efficacy. People die from the flu vaccine every year. 2.) I have seen no evidence that the covid vaccine does more harm than good. Believe what you want. I don't care. I think its stupid to ban people from posting misinformation on social media like twitter. If you want to get your medical advice from Joe Rogan or Alex Jones or anyone else who isn't qualified to give medical advice, have at it. 3.) I was and am as informed as I can be. No vaccine is 100% safe. Then again, aspirin can kill. I think aspirin kills around 3000 people in this country every year so roll the dice every time you take a pill or get a shot. Its up to you whether you do or don't. I don't care.
BubbaG: You might want to reconsider getting those flu vaccines. As you pointed out they can be dangerous also even though they probably are real vaccines. Flu is such a moving target it is apparently hard to guess the next mutation.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Sick and tired of hearing about pro/anti vax. You made your choice, now let it the f uck go already. Do you realize how immature and childish calling the vaccine "the jab" sounds ?
They tried to force this poison death shot on all of us. They still are. They ruined lives by firing hundred of thousands of people because they refused to take this mess. We should never forget and should fight every day to out every f u c k who was for this and involved. You can f u c k with the let it go thing

you really want to turn on and out every sob who was for this?....bob

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by rickt300

Funny post Biden voter. The "Jab" does none of those things. You vaxtards coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden. WTF is wrong with the idiots all of a sudden , their Lord Fauci being threatened?

vaccine
văk-sēn′, văk′sēn″
noun

A preparation of a weakened or killed pathogen, such as a bacterium or virus, or of a portion of the pathogen's structure that upon administration to an individual stimulates antibody production or cellular immunity against the pathogen but is incapable of causing severe infection.A preparation from the cowpox virus that protects against smallpox when administered to an individual.A software program designed to detect and stop the progress of computer viruses.

mRNA vaccines work by introducing a piece of mRNA that corresponds to a viral protein, usually a small piece of a protein found on the virus's outer membrane. (Individuals who get an mRNA vaccine are not exposed to the virus, nor can they become infected with the virus by the vaccine.) By using this mRNA, cells can produce the viral protein.

I guess I just don't keep up with what Alex Jones has to say about the vaccine.

The merriam webster definition
1. a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious agent or disease: such as
a. an antigenic preparation of a typically inactivated or attenuated (see ATTENUATED sense 2) pathogenic agent (such as a bacterium or virus) or one of its components or products (such as a protein or toxin)
b.: a preparation of genetic material (such as a strand of synthesized messenger RNA) that is used by the cells of the body to produce an antigenic substance (such as a fragment of virus spike protein)
2. a preparation or immunotherapy that is used to stimulate the body's immune response against noninfectious substances, agents, or diseases

2 Kings 2:23-24
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Every single pro "Vax" mother fuqker can "Jab" it up their fat ass and Fuqk off and Die! Eat schit Vaxers.

Curious, why such anger towards people who made a choice that doesn’t effect you in the slightest?

hes just not thinking all of this through....bob

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Im afraid people will continue to die at an increasing rate, seemingly healthy people.

There will soon be wide acceptance of the silly string that's growing in vaxinated blood and killing people. The world will scramble to address the issue, I'm quite terrified about it honestly.

Something clever here.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Mmmmm

That’s a great question, and, I kinda think I do…

She’s be of the old school ‘Hippy’ description, very into ‘holistic’ remedies and treatments, and simply didn’t trust it for schitt.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rickt300

vaccine
văk-sēn′, văk′sēn″
noun

I guess I just don't keep up with what Alex Jones has to say about the vaccine.

The merriam webster definition
1. a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious agent or disease: such as
a. an antigenic preparation of a typically inactivated or attenuated (see ATTENUATED sense 2) pathogenic agent (such as a bacterium or virus) or one of its components or products (such as a protein or toxin)
b.: a preparation of genetic material (such as a strand of synthesized messenger RNA) that is used by the cells of the body to produce an antigenic substance (such as a fragment of virus spike protein)
2. a preparation or immunotherapy that is used to stimulate the body's immune response against noninfectious substances, agents, or diseases

Yeah we all know they changed the definition of "vaccine" since Covid and the Govt got involved.

Whatever you need to do to justify your choices as a weak man.... Just don't piss down our necks and tell us it's raining.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (12344mag, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 16penny, 160user, 51 invisible), 2,303 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,614
Posts18,454,947
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.