Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Rugies
I doubt Fauci got anything more than a placebo shot.
This. He's not stupid. Evil, yes. But not stupid.

BP-B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by BubbaG
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The definition of a vaccine is a preparation that is used to stimulate the body's immune response against diseases. How is the covid vaccine not a vaccine?

Well.

We know your vaccine status now.

laugh

Is that important?

Only if you try to tell us 1) it keeps you from getting or spreading the virus/disease, and 2) it doesn't do more harm than good. and 3) you were fully informed about any effects the "vaccine" may have on your health and longevity... fully informed being the key word here.

1. I am fully aware that it is not a guarantee that I won't get covid. I have not read anywhere that says it is a guarantee. The CDC doesn't say its a 100% guarantee. No vaccine is. People who get the flu vaccine end up getting the flu all the time. They have actually put out flu vaccines that were 0% efficacy. People die from the flu vaccine every year. 2.) I have seen no evidence that the covid vaccine does more harm than good. Believe what you want. I don't care. I think its stupid to ban people from posting misinformation on social media like twitter. If you want to get your medical advice from Joe Rogan or Alex Jones or anyone else who isn't qualified to give medical advice, have at it. 3.) I was and am as informed as I can be. No vaccine is 100% safe. Then again, aspirin can kill. I think aspirin kills around 3000 people in this country every year so roll the dice every time you take a pill or get a shot. Its up to you whether you do or don't. I don't care.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
All you liberal pricks that tried to force the JAB on a free people can kiss my ass. If you would have simply took it and shut and felt smug about I wouldn’t care at all. Lost jobs and businesses are to many to count. I’ve got the crud right now but I. Guess i’ll live without shutting down the world. Edk

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
My sister bought into everything covid related. Wouldn't even come to Christmas dinner at our Moms house. And this considering that Mom is in her 70's and I realize that she doesn't have 70 more promised.

She would meet visitors in the driveway and wouldn't let them come in the house.

Literally, my sister went mucho loco.

She told her kids if they wanted to go back to school (after being homeschooled for a year) they would have to get the jab. Their ages were 9 and 16.

Now, my 16 year old neice has developed a bad heart murmer since getting the jab back in the summer that she didn't have before.

Sad story but very true.

This was despite openly mocking me for telling her that a lot of people were developing problems from the shot.

I don't believe in coincidences. Especially from going from completely healthy to having to be rushed to the ER because your teenage daughter was having heart palpitations 3 days following the jab.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Every single pro "Vax" mother fuqker can "Jab" it up their fat ass and Fuqk off and Die! Eat schit Vaxers.

Curious, why such anger towards people who made a choice that doesn’t effect you in the slightest?

You're not serious are you ? if you are then you're fkn dishonest

since the Toxxines rolled out & you cattle that got jabbed all have been screaming about forcing everyone else to get stabbed or lose jobs, bank accounts, drivers licenses, passports, kids taken away ... even rounded up and held in concentration camps ... you ... you fkn Jabbies are 100% responsible for the .govs of the planets new found lust for power

You eager Jabbies are responsible for the toxxine fallout that is occurring in all parts of the world

Your immediate compliance spurred the .govs to initiate travel restriction and require "vaccine passports"

WE WILL NEVER FORGET

and will laugh everytime one of you Jabbies spasms out and fkn dies "suddenly" fk u

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
another thing about the job if my memory works correctly when it first come out Trump kind of took credit for getting it out rapidly but then the Democrats bald and squalled and said they're the ones that got it distributed and got it organized okay whatever but maybe this is the ultimate conspiracy after all??

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BobMt
Every single pro "Vax" mother fuqker can "Jab" it up their fat ass and Fuqk off and Die! Eat schit Vaxers.

Curious, why such anger towards people who made a choice that doesn’t effect you in the slightest?

hes just not thinking all of this through....bob

All you stupid fuqks that wanted non vaxers thrown in jail or accusing non vaxers of killing people, you can all fuqk off I ain't forgetting about ita nd I'll never let you dumb fuqks forget about it either.

I hope all you pro vax fuqkers knocking on the non vaxers die a painful and horrible death.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Some words also get under my skin and calling it the "jab" is one of them along with grown people using aliases to sound cool on Facebook or putting their schooling as "school of hard knocks."
Well, bearded gunsmith, if that's your real name, where do you plan to go school when you're a grown adult?
This isn't facebook. This is a place that's likely crawling with feds and people gathering info on whom they can but thats just a guess.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The definition of a vaccine is a preparation that is used to stimulate the body's immune response against diseases. How is the covid vaccine not a vaccine?

Vaccine: A preparation of killed microorganisms, living attenuated microorganisms, or living fully virulent microorganisms, that is administered to produce or artificially increase immunity to a particular disease.

- Websters Seventh New Collegiate Dictionary, 1967

The mRNA shot does not contain any of that. What it does is introduce gene therapy compounds which instruct your cells to become a manufacturer of a spike protein. What this causes is an immune response of your body against its own cells, resulting in blood clots and heart damage, not to mention damage to other organs and glands.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I wonder how many people who frequented this site have died from COVID and what the ratio is between those had the shots and those who chose not to have the shots?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MichiGun
I am of the opinion that we were being forced to take an experimental drug,

Down here, we call that LYING!

By our govt.

AND being forced into taking it or lose your freedoms, jobs, and whatever else comes with it. FORCED.

To put it plainly, what Hitler did in the holocaust doesn't even compare.

This is the biggest crime ever committed by mankind on humans.

Yankees that think for themselves call it the same thing Brother.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Jabbies are walking, talking infectious, toxic dumps ...... FACT

...[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Fuqk the vaxxed in the neck. You don’t think we was tired of listening to yalls crybaby scared of a virus with a 98% survival rate IF you get it? GFY and choke on your jab lol. Ima sit back and laugh my ass off. Liberals, [bleep], and even so called conservative Republicans all crying and whining cause some of us knew better….well eat Schitt you wanted it you got it. And as you wither away with your clotted blood you WILL listen to me and everyone else call you stupid and laugh when you say the jab is a vaccine.

My most favorite comeback from one of these slow witted vax whores is “we made the best decision with the information we had 🤣 WTF information did you have? Everything I heard or read was contradictory or just plain stupid. You do remember some of you retards wore 2 masks at one time?
You got duped you got swindled you really believed faucis dumb ass and Bill Gates had your best interest in mind.
Reap what you sewed and shut the fuqk up.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Not exactly. For giggles I saved off the definition before folks started playing games to cover lies then again afterwards. Check this out showing how the definition of vaccine was changed between 4/30/2021 and 8/1/2021.

Tom

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

April 30, 2021 ...

n.

1. any preparation of weakened or killed bacteria or viruses introduced into the body to prevent a disease by stimulating antibodies against it.
2. the virus of cowpox, used in vaccination, obtained from pox vesicles of a cow or person.
3. a software program that helps to protect against computer viruses.

[1800–05; < New Latin (variolae)vaccīnae cowpox = vacc(a) cow + -īnae, feminine pl. of -īnus -ine]

Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary

Aug 1, 2021 ...

: a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious disease:

a : an antigenic preparation of a typically inactivated or attenuated (see attenuated sense 2) pathogenic agent (such as a bacterium or virus) or one of its components or products (such as a protein or toxin)

b : a preparation of genetic material (such as a strand of synthesized messenger RNA) that is used by the cells of the body to produce an antigenic substance (such as a fragment of virus spike protein)

(Merriam-Webster)

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Still pushing the jab and boosters here. TV, radio, signs in the grocery and Walgreens / CVS.

I ain't lettin' schit go.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Sick and tired of hearing about pro/anti vax. You made your choice, now let it the f uck go already. Do you realize how immature and childish calling the vaccine "the jab" sounds ?
Don't fear the reaper.....
🤣🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🤣

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
I wonder how many people who frequented this site have died from COVID and what the ratio is between those had the shots and those who chose not to have the shots?

Are you doing what I think you’re doing?

MAGA
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BobMt

hes just not thinking all of this through....bob

All you stupid fuqks that wanted non vaxers thrown in jail or accusing non vaxers of killing people, you can all fuqk off I ain't forgetting about ita nd I'll never let you dumb fuqks forget about it either.

I hope all you pro vax fuqkers knocking on the non vaxers die a painful and horrible death.

I’ll stop short of wishing death on pro-jabbers if they kept their sentiments to “you do you, I’ll do me”. But businesses that required it? Yeah I hope they are sued to oblivion and then that signed off on the requirement suck start a pistol. Folks that actively campaigned for requirements and mask bitches etc? A blood clot and a lifetime of expensive medical care I’d be ok with. wink

MAGA
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
262 members (1lessdog, 257 mag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 10Glocks, 23 invisible), 1,747 guests, and 912 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,943
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.