Hop To
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by remingtonman
Originally Posted by gunswizard
I won't debate semantics regarding what to call the injection. What are your credentials/qualifications as to whether it's a vaccine or not ? Probably just parroting something you read/heard on the internet ?
Originally Posted by gunswizard
I won't debate semantics regarding what to call the injection. What are your credentials/qualifications as to whether it's a vaccine or not ? Probably just parroting something you read/heard on the internet ?

Sounds like you are saying that with a German accent and mustache. You don’t need medical mafia credentials to see what this poison shot is doing to people.

Truth.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I got tripled shot and I'm perfectly fine! No effects!

If the shot is enough to kill you, you should really be taking care of your frail self and living like the boy in the plastic bubble! grin

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Goosey

If the shot is enough to kill you, you should really be taking care of your frail self and living like the boy in the plastic bubble! grin
keep running your mouth you'll get in a different kind of shot...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I usually don't pay any attention to your devil's advocacy but really, do you know how stupid that sounds? You darn well know a lot of people were harmed by the mRNA shot.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Make sure you get a few more.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Anyone that has ever read your drivel would caution against using yourself as the example of being fine.

Before or after your jabs. By the way, you are a booster or two behind comrade.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Hastings

I usually don't pay any attention to your devil's advocacy but really, do you know how stupid that sounds? You darn well know a lot of people were harmed by the mRNA shot.

It's not devil's advocacy. He's a bitchass sock puppet.

MAGA
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Jag just wait till they have those footlong clots being pulled out of their little bodies and their heart valves narrowing and needing to be stretched or replaced altogether.

Because i went to school and sometimes paid attention i know what a vaccine is and does,this crap they put out was not one.

I believe that if not now or in the near future if one got the shots for the plague they will be having hell in the next 5 or 6 years.

By the way the way the human body works i have immunity to the plague now,have had it for 3 years.

This period will not look good in the history books.

And for the record jab is the British word for shot.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I am 76 years old and smelled a rat right off the bat. No shot for me.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by BubbaG
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by rickt300
The definition of a vaccine is a preparation that is used to stimulate the body's immune response against diseases. How is the covid vaccine not a vaccine?

Funny post Biden voter. The "Jab" does none of those things. You vaxtards coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden. WTF is wrong with the idiots all of a sudden , their Lord Fauci being threatened?

vaccine
văk-sēn′, văk′sēn″
noun

A preparation of a weakened or killed pathogen, such as a bacterium or virus, or of a portion of the pathogen's structure that upon administration to an individual stimulates antibody production or cellular immunity against the pathogen but is incapable of causing severe infection.A preparation from the cowpox virus that protects against smallpox when administered to an individual.A software program designed to detect and stop the progress of computer viruses.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

What are mRNA vaccines and how do they work? - MedlinePlus
mRNA vaccines work by introducing a piece of mRNA that corresponds to a viral protein, usually a small piece of a protein found on the virus's outer membrane. (Individuals who get an mRNA vaccine are not exposed to the virus, nor can they become infected with the virus by the vaccine.) By using this mRNA, cells can produce the viral protein.

I guess I just don't keep up with what Alex Jones has to say about the vaccine.

The merriam webster definition
1. a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious agent or disease: such as
a. an antigenic preparation of a typically inactivated or attenuated (see ATTENUATED sense 2) pathogenic agent (such as a bacterium or virus) or one of its components or products (such as a protein or toxin)
b.: a preparation of genetic material (such as a strand of synthesized messenger RNA) that is used by the cells of the body to produce an antigenic substance (such as a fragment of virus spike protein)
2. a preparation or immunotherapy that is used to stimulate the body's immune response against noninfectious substances, agents, or diseases

Yeah we all know they changed the definition of "vaccine" since Covid and the Govt got involved.

Whatever you need to do to justify your choices as a weak man.... Just don't piss down our necks and tell us it's raining.

Yes, its a conspiracy being perpetrated by every country on the planet. Alex Jones was right. Like I said, I don't care what you do or what you believe. If you want to join Heaven's Gate and wear track suits, go for it. I just don't care.

The conspiracy was committed on every country the Biden administration was able to con you dummass. Many are now suing Phizer and Moderna not to mention being pissed at the US. Belief has nothing to do with stating fact, something you leftards seem unable to grasp.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

I am glad to hear that! Will you mention it if your blood starts to congeal in your veins? Or will you lie as usual?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Ha. You're a goofy dimocommie lying pos corksucking retard, but please, get your boosters.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Jag just wait till they have those footlong clots being pulled out of their little bodies and their heart valves narrowing and needing to be stretched or replaced altogether.

Because i went to school and sometimes paid attention i know what a vaccine is and does,this crap they put out was not one.

I believe that if not now or in the near future if one got the shots for the plague they will be having hell in the next 5 or 6 years.

By the way the way the human body works i have immunity to the plague now,have had it for 3 years.

This period will not look good in the history books.

And for the record jab is the British word for shot.

Bingo.

Nuremberg trials are coming.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/29/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Hello, County Morgue, You Jab 'em we'll Slab 'em.

Guaranteed or your mummy back!!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by dassa
Some words also get under my skin and calling it the "jab" is one of them along with grown people using aliases to sound cool on Facebook or putting their schooling as "school of hard knocks."
Well, bearded gunsmith, if that's your real name, where do you plan to go school when you're a grown adult?
This isn't facebook. This is a place that's likely crawling with feds and people gathering info on whom they can but thats just a guess.
Then I'm sure having a fake screen name will thwart the govt's efforts to track you down. In fairness, though, I only post my subversive thoughts on Facebook, cause I know the govt ain't monitoring that.
I personally know my facebook friends. I dont know anyone here or their authenticity.
Well, good. It sounds like you've got this internet security thing all figured out.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Bull! You were never perfectly fine.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by rickt300
The definition of a vaccine is a preparation that is used to stimulate the body's immune response against diseases. How is the covid vaccine not a vaccine?

Funny post Biden voter. The "Jab" does none of those things. You vaxtards coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden. WTF is wrong with the idiots all of a sudden , their Lord Fauci being threatened?

vaccine
văk-sēn′, văk′sēn″
noun

A preparation of a weakened or killed pathogen, such as a bacterium or virus, or of a portion of the pathogen's structure that upon administration to an individual stimulates antibody production or cellular immunity against the pathogen but is incapable of causing severe infection.A preparation from the cowpox virus that protects against smallpox when administered to an individual.A software program designed to detect and stop the progress of computer viruses.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

What are mRNA vaccines and how do they work? - MedlinePlus
mRNA vaccines work by introducing a piece of mRNA that corresponds to a viral protein, usually a small piece of a protein found on the virus's outer membrane. (Individuals who get an mRNA vaccine are not exposed to the virus, nor can they become infected with the virus by the vaccine.) By using this mRNA, cells can produce the viral protein.

I guess I just don't keep up with what Alex Jones has to say about the vaccine.

The merriam webster definition
1. a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious agent or disease: such as
a. an antigenic preparation of a typically inactivated or attenuated (see ATTENUATED sense 2) pathogenic agent (such as a bacterium or virus) or one of its components or products (such as a protein or toxin)
b.: a preparation of genetic material (such as a strand of synthesized messenger RNA) that is used by the cells of the body to produce an antigenic substance (such as a fragment of virus spike protein)
2. a preparation or immunotherapy that is used to stimulate the body's immune response against noninfectious substances, agents, or diseases

Yeah we all know they changed the definition of "vaccine" since Covid and the Govt got involved.

Whatever you need to do to justify your choices as a weak man.... Just don't piss down our necks and tell us it's raining.

Yes, its a conspiracy being perpetrated by every country on the planet. Alex Jones was right. Like I said, I don't care what you do or what you believe. If you want to join Heaven's Gate and wear track suits, go for it. I just don't care.
Politicians acting in their own interest don't need to conspire with other politicians acting to achieve the same goal.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by MichiGun
I am of the opinion that we were being forced to take an experimental drug,

Down here, we call that LYING!

By our govt.

AND being forced into taking it or lose your freedoms, jobs, and whatever else comes with it. FORCED.

To put it plainly, what Hitler did in the holocaust doesn't even compare.

This is the biggest crime ever committed by mankind on humans.

And over in my neck of the woods it is called terrorism and torture.
Not disagreeing with you rockinbbar, just amping it up to what it really was. And what it really was is a bioweapon. The Virus was the fear and the jab/vaccine was the bioweapon. That will prove out in time, probably a short time. The masks, quarantining the healthy, the fear posters, the behavioral experimenting, etc. that all literally falls under the 1973 Amnesty International Report on Torture.....
Amnesty International Report. That is what they were setting us up for. Bill Gates told us we needed to vaccinate more people and that would reduce the population of the Earth. We may want to pay a bit more attention to these demons.
I must admit that I do feel sorry for those who fell for the fear tactic. On a happier note, I heard there is a cure for the vaccine/bioweapon. When I'm sure of it I will post it. I pray it is true.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Every single pro "Vax" mother fuqker can "Jab" it up their fat ass and Fuqk off and Die! Eat schit Vaxers.

THIS.. our Government is still pushing it , plus doctors , provincial politicians.

Norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (1badf350, 163bc, 222Sako, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 58 invisible), 2,498 guests, and 1,363 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,673
Posts18,456,052
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.