Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
Muffin Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
FOUR shot....

ONE has taken on the room temperature challenge.

THREE are waiting to recover and be charged with Felony Murder....

TWO will be charged with Home Invasion...

Last edited by Muffin; 11/29/22.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Atlanta. South side of DeKalb County. aka nig-r-town.

I grew up in DeKalb. When I was a kid it was the most prosperous county in the state, and 90 percent white.
Today, "things have changed." DeKalb is today 85 percent black.

You could tell, twenty years ago, things had changed, just after the November election, a new black guy had just been elected Sheriff. Two days after the election, the outgoing black sheriff hired 2 hit men, who machine gunned the new Sheriff in his own front yard as his wife and child watched.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
NBN!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
nbn

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It gets even better. There was a vigil being held for the "murdered" 18 year old and someone came and shot up that gathering. At least one more youth dead.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The name of the first one killed during the home invasion was Taneaious McCune. Those Scottish folks can get rowdy.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe obvious to others but will note that the murder charge against the surviving perps is the result of one of their own dying in something they instigated.
The homeowner who actually did the killing is not charged.
I really like this idea. Home owner has been through enough.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

I grew up in DeKalb. When I was a kid it was the most prosperous county in the state, and 90 percent white.

You could tell, twenty years ago, things had changed, just after the November election, a new black guy had just been elected Sheriff. Two days after the election, the outgoing black sheriff hired 2 hit men, who machine gunned the new Sheriff in his own front yard as his wife and child watched.

I was in ATL in (I think) 1990, going to a tech school class in a Hotel near the Perimeter Mall. Some of the guys in the class wanted to go the food court for lunch but were out voted. We went to some BBQ place I think.
Turned out that was the day somebleckdude shot up the food court.
I enjoyed ATL mostly, at least back then, later on not so much.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hastings
It gets even better. There was a vigil being held for the "murdered" 18 year old and someone came and shot up that gathering. At least one more youth dead.
Absolutely amazing.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
The name of the first one killed during the home invasion was Taneaious McCune. Those Scottish folks can get rowdy.

Those damned Presbyterians are a wicked, riotous lot alright!

“My horn is full and my pouch is stocked with ball and patch. There is a new, sharp flint in my lock and my rifle and I are ready. It is sighted true and my eyes can still aim.”
Kaywoodie
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Norwegians being Norwegians- - - - - -got ventilated while trying to steal somebody's lutefisk, no doubt!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Who said we don't need ARs.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Absolutely amazing.

That's not unusual in Los Angeles. wink

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I would guess the homeowner that repelled this home invasion was using some sort of semi auto firearm and didn't hit his targets with every shot fired. He hit 4 targets. So much for Joe Biden's remarks about the dastardly semi auto firearms.

M
Muffin Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M

Hat tip though for using all 7 vowels in one word....

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Muffin

Hat tip though for using all 5 vowels in one word....
And 5 in a row at that.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by blindshooter

I was in ATL in (I think) 1990, going to a tech school class in a Hotel near the Perimeter Mall. Some of the guys in the class wanted to go the food court for lunch but were out voted. We went to some BBQ place I think.

I too was living in Atlanta then just a couple of miles from Perimeter Mall in Chamblee. Some friends and I had just been to the same food court the day before. Atlanta was bad enough back then. Much worse now.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I would guess the homeowner that repelled this home invasion was using some sort of semi auto firearm and didn't hit his targets with every shot fired. He hit 4 targets. So much for Joe Biden's remarks about the dastardly semi auto firearms.
oh biden knows that , he is just trying to keep his voter base from getting shot by law abiding citizens

NRA Life Member
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Why, DeKalb County is just like Kenya these days...

"On December 15, 2000, former sheriff's deputy Melvin Walker shot Sheriff-elect Brown twelve times with a TEC-9 handgun in front of his suburban Atlanta home.

Defeated incumbent and former DeKalb County Sheriff Sidney Dorsey was convicted of ordering Brown's assassination.[5] Details that came to light in the trial suggested that Dorsey ordered the killing to obstruct an expected probe into corruption during his tenure as sheriff."

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by TnBigBore
Originally Posted by blindshooter

I too was living in Atlanta then just a couple of miles from Perimeter Mall in Chamblee. Some friends and I had just been to the same food court the day before. Atlanta was bad enough back then. Much worse now.

Y'all boys were in my old stomping grounds. I graduated from Chamblee High. In 1980 I lived in a little house out in the country in Dunwoody, a mile from Perimeter Mall.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 44automag, 11 invisible), 1,778 guests, and 707 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,174
Posts18,465,421
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.