Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
BP-B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Love it!!!

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hope he has good body guards and a food taster.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
Do I have to join this twitter to read what Elon posts there?

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I bailed on everything but the fire a few years ago. I'm thinking about signing up for Twitter now just to show support.

Bb

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Osky

Osky
No

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I bailed on everything but the fire a few years ago. I'm thinking about signing up for Twitter now just to show support.

Bb

I did.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb
Right there with ya! Only this place is basically twitter, just a few hours later, and usually 6-10 threads about the same tweeter.

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Apple will take musk out. It will be slow, but they will get it done. I hope not. But that's the way I see it. All they have to do is take twitter off the app store and its one and done. Thanks to Microsoft, Apple, Google and Amazon. Top 4 biggest companies along with our own gov to squeeze out any opposition of speech that is not approved by the far left. My 2cents.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by fishingnut71
Apple will take musk out. It will be slow, but they will get it done. I hope not. But that's the way I see it. All they have to do is take twitter off the app store and its one and done. Thanks to Microsoft, Apple, Google and Amazon. Top 4 biggest companies along with our own gov to squeeze out any opposition of speech that is not approved by the far left. My 2cents.
Yeah, I, too, doubt that the guy who put the internet in space could figure out something like an app store.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by fishingnut71
Yeah, I, too, doubt that the guy who put the internet in space could figure out something like an app store.

Lolol…. I don’t think Gates, Jobs, Zuckerberg or any of those other ass wipes can hold a candle to Musk. Musk actually builds products and sells tangible items.

I’ve had an iPhone ever since ditching my flip phone 8 or 10 years ago. I am used to it by now and it’s done what I’ve needed it to do but if Elon Musk comes out with a Tesla phone or a SpaceX phone I’ll happily toss the iPhone and switch everyone over. I’d trust Elon 1000x over Apple, Gates, Zitberg etc. Musk actually values the rights and freedoms we’re all supposed to enjoy and Musk doesn’t kiss the government’s ass like Zitberg, Apple and Gates do. If Musk made claims regarding security or privacy on his phones I’d be inclined to believe him and take his statements at face value whereas I wouldn’t trust those other bastards as far as I could throw them.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
I’d ditch this apple spy machine faster than a one leg whore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The Left must hate that guy right now. They only thing they hate more than someone who has always seen the Democrat Party as the cult that it is, is a cult member that sees the light and exposes their scam.

Musk represents a clear and present danger. He is a highly visible and respected example of how a person can simply walk away from the plantation. Musk can do it so why can't I? Oh my 😲

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
If Musk can make electric cars, and put stuff in space (and bring it back), I bet he could develop his own phone, not to mention, a telecommunications company to go with it. The guy just might show Apple/Google/Verizon/ATT, a thing or two.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Make no mistake, Musk is as diabolical as he is a genius.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102

Osky
No

https://twitter.com/elonmusk

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Musk made A. Milano famous! She ditched his car for a VW! I perused AT this morning and there was a comment by actor, James Woods, regarding A.Milano (while wearing a crocheted mask) something like, "she could use a good history lesson, a science lesson would clearly be a waste of time!"

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

Osky

No... https://twitter.com/elonmusk

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kingston
Make no mistake, Musk is as diabolical as he is a genius.

OK thanks COVTARD.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BFaucett
Originally Posted by steve4102

Osky
No

https://twitter.com/elonmusk

The government wants to solve problems? The government is what causes most of the serious problems in this country. They aren't out to solve anything.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
468 members (1Longbow, 160user, 300jimmy, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 257 mag, 47 invisible), 2,108 guests, and 991 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,596
Posts18,398,160
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.