Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
None of you ph uckers wouldn’t had been any wiser if it weren’t for the man in Florida no not mannlicher. You all would’ve kept telling him oh nice deer bro oh man so jealous can I come hunt with you bs.. I bet half you ph ucks sent him a pm oh bro can I come hunt on your place. Until deflave pointed out the obvious then all of the sudden you all are wait a minute..

I think Hillestadj called it first.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RandyR
Originally Posted by T_Inman
One of the red flags I noticed was the number of bucks he supposedly rifle killed in WI in a given year. I think they’re limited to just one (correct me if I am wrong). He’d post just enough out of state bucks that I couldn’t keep them all straight but I guess I didn’t suspect it enough to actually go back and research his various threads.

The last few threads he posted had me honestly wondering if he was poaching or shooting them in high fence operations but I didn’t really have enough to call him out on it. I never suspected he was stealing pics but I most certainty suspected he wasn’t totally genuine.

Actually we can party hunt during gun season and fill another hunters tags if we are with them. I shot a buck opening morning of gun and still have my buck tag open during muzzleloader season now this way.

Gotcha.
Good to know.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He even scrubbed pic's of his log cabin.... 100% phony

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2
In light of current events and since I hunt alone (no friends/8 dollar driveway boy), from this day forward I will be carrying a slip of paper with my campfire handle and the date and will place it in each kill shot to verify validity of all game taken. Might even use it for cock pitchers too, not sure yet on that.

Henceforth, The Campfire Roundoak Edict shall be in place whence any poster must provide irrefutable proof of legitimacy when posting hero shots.

That is all.

Buck selfies work? By the way, that ain't easy to do. blush laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
As a generally trusting type person, I must say the needle on my BS meter has been re- calibrated....

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
IC B2

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by 79S
None of you ph uckers wouldn’t had been any wiser if it weren’t for the man in Florida no not mannlicher. You all would’ve kept telling him oh nice deer bro oh man so jealous can I come hunt with you bs.. I bet half you ph ucks sent him a pm oh bro can I come hunt on your place. Until deflave pointed out the obvious then all of the sudden you all are wait a minute..

Go eat some spam and fry bread. Nugget

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by 79S

WrongO! hillestadj was onto RO first and then Flavor. Chronological posts don’t lie, as you should know, Nugg’s.

And, where were you for all these years? You have one of the best BS meters around this place.

🤷🏽‍♀️🦫

Nugget elephant hunter, not a deer hunter..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

Hillestadj was on this welllll before he posted it.
He’s been connecting dots for folks via PM for some time.

And I’d just purchased a new manure spreader based on roundoak’s continued success. 🤯🤯

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Round oak sold alot of tinks 69. They should send him a nice commission

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 79S

Oh look the Biden voter wants to be part of the fun.

LOL

Fugk off you piece of schit.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by 79S

Not to take anything from our Lord and savior Flave, but wheels were in motion before he dropped by and also hit the scent trail.

I give full credit to hillestadj.

I think you just needed a little nudge. LOL

I was hoping you’d get more mileage out of it but you had already fragged-out and moved down the hall after I blinked.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by 79S

Not to take anything from our Lord and savior Flave, but wheels were in motion before he dropped by and also hit the scent trail.

I give full credit to hillestadj.

I think you just needed a little nudge. LOL

I was hoping you’d get more mileage out of it but you had already fragged-out and moved down the hall after I blinked.

Got buck fever and started blasting.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by SKane
And I’d just purchased a new manure spreader based on roundoak’s continued success. 🤯🤯

laugh laugh

Camp is where you make it.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Nathan13

People have been asking why someone would steal photos and make up hunting stories.

Well, here's your answer. "Roundoak" is Tink!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
When i questioned roundoak's " prowess" once someone told me " you don't want to compare photo albums with roundoak"

They were right I don't

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Nathan13

Well that does work.

Camp is where you make it.
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I'm not generally a fan of facespace but this thread is a prime example of needing a like/laughing button for posts. Absolute gold in here.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I'm really disappointed in RO.

Guess I ought to be more disappointed in my belief that he was a stand up guy.

It's really pretty sad when you think about it.

This is how I feel about it too.

But I have to say, this is by far the longest running, believable scam, in campfire history. (that I'm aware of)

With the amount of written detail and the pics that went along with his posts, from hunting to trail cam pics to farm work to cabins to old plows etc., I always thought, man this guys living the dream in some of the most beautiful whitetail habitat in the country! Too bad it was just a dream world. I did raise my eyebrow's on the sheer quantity of well above average bucks they shot in that same general area but ultimately I was reeled in too.

RO, you have a talent for deception....

Now FOAD.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I remember several years ago he posted a pic of a really big-bodied deer. I asked if he knew what it weighed.

His reply was somewhat dismissive, along the lines of "we kill enough big deer that we don't weigh them."

Well, I guess you don't. I feel like Paul Harvey now.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I'm really disappointed in RO.

Guess I ought to be more disappointed in my belief that he was a stand up guy.

It's really pretty sad when you think about it.

This is how I feel about it too.

But I have to say, this is by far the longest running, believable scam, in campfire history. (that I'm aware of)

With the amount of written detail and the pics that went along with his posts, from hunting to trail cam pics to farm work to cabins to old plows etc., I always thought, man this guys living the dream in some of the most beautiful whitetail habitat in the country! Too bad it was just a dream world. I did raise my eyebrow's on the sheer quantity of well above average bucks they shot in that same general area but ultimately I was reeled in too.

RO, you have a talent for deception....

Now FOAD.

I've been absent in recent years and I'm not now nor never have i been attentively aware of any poster's "stats". When I think of roundoak I think of a guy that had some cool wood burning stoves, lived a rural existence and chimed in on firewood and chainsaw topics. I guess I completely missed the habitual big buck stories.

I think there's some truth to the guy's existence and lifestyle, interests, skills etc. I don't think he's a sock puppet, i think he's a real guy, mostly or hopefully partly accurately portrayed here. But, obviously he had got himself caught up in the fanfare and he just couldn't stop.
Maybe he's over the hill and not as capable as he once was (im not) and he began supplementing his online interactions with a sprinkle of..... nurr. The manure got deeper and deeper, he got careless with redundancies and repetition in his story telling, and careless with his photo harvesting.

Something clever here.

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
703 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 11point, 10Glocks, 160user, 117LBS, 87 invisible), 2,728 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,695
Posts18,399,872
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.