Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Goosey
I got tripled shot and I'm perfectly fine! No effects!

If the shot is enough to kill you, you should really be taking care of your frail self and living like the boy in the plastic bubble! grin

Loose Goosey ! haaaahahaha

..[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Every single pro "Vax" mother fuqker can "Jab" it up their fat ass and Fuqk off and Die! Eat schit Vaxers.

Curious, why such anger towards people who made a choice that doesn’t effect you in the slightest?

hes just not thinking all of this through....bob

All you stupid fuqks that wanted non vaxers thrown in jail or accusing non vaxers of killing people, you can all fuqk off I ain't forgetting about ita nd I'll never let you dumb fuqks forget about it either.

I hope all you pro vax fuqkers knocking on the non vaxers die a painful and horrible death.

I’ll stop short of wishing death on pro-jabbers if they kept their sentiments to “you do you, I’ll do me”. But businesses that required it? Yeah I hope they are sued to oblivion and then that signed off on the requirement suck start a pistol. Folks that actively campaigned for requirements and mask bitches etc? A blood clot and a lifetime of expensive medical care I’d be ok with. wink

Folks that got the jab and went on about their life I have no problem with, they are free to chose what they want. The ones that made threats, wanted the unvaxed arrested, their children taken away, called them murderers are the ones I have a problem with and I'd just as soon shove a rubber dick down their throats when they start talking and watch 'em choke to death.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

If the shot is enough to kill you, you should really be taking care of your frail self and living like the boy in the plastic bubble! grin

If covid is enough to kill you, you should live in a bubble.

I think the rabid pro-vax'ers and qtards should have battle Royale death match to see who is the most stubborn king tard.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 11/29/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

For now Dumbfuqk. When you start having problems think of my smiling face, maybe it'll help.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Every single pro "Vax" mother fuqker can "Jab" it up their fat ass and Fuqk off and Die! Eat schit Vaxers.

Curious, why such anger towards people who made a choice that doesn’t effect you in the slightest?

All you stupid fuqks that wanted non vaxers thrown in jail or accusing non vaxers of killing people, you can all fuqk off I ain't forgetting about ita nd I'll never let you dumb fuqks forget about it either.

I hope all you pro vax fuqkers knocking on the non vaxers die a painful and horrible death.

I’ll stop short of wishing death on pro-jabbers if they kept their sentiments to “you do you, I’ll do me”. But businesses that required it? Yeah I hope they are sued to oblivion and then that signed off on the requirement suck start a pistol. Folks that actively campaigned for requirements and mask bitches etc? A blood clot and a lifetime of expensive medical care I’d be ok with. wink

Folks that got the jab and went on about their life I have no problem with, they are free to chose what they want. The ones that made threats, wanted the unvaxed arrested, their children taken away, called them murderers are the ones I have a problem with and I'd just as soon shove a rubber dick down their throats when they start talking and watch 'em choke to death.
Couldnt agree more

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fahq'em. Every last one of them can drop dead.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by rte
Pro Jab 'Authorities' Are Dying Suddenly Or Becoming Disabled After Taking Experimental Shots

Video

OCD???

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

You've been brain dead for a while now.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I agree they went too far with that will never forget that don't care if they all drop ďead.

Last edited by Riverc; 11/29/22.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

I think the rabid pro-vax'ers and qtards should have battle Royale death match to see who is the most stubborn king tard.
What’s worse, a covtard, or a cop enforcing illegal lockdowns, mask mandates and all the other bill schit the covtards forced on us.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Where’s Hatari, he should have something to say, after all he had (3) close relatives and a Dozen close friends die from COVID. What are the odds of that ey. I mean he must have a lot of friends, a lot of friends, or he is just full of schit.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Would love to see the video of Mike Tyson's vax twerk of death .... as he spins around trying to punch out the demons come to claim his soul, would be a helluva show as he'd probably last longer than most, before spasming & kicking off

It's been a year since he got the jabs, place your bets on the date he finally chills

Tyson vax dead pool ? $10 bucks, choose day & hour, winner takes all

Celebrity vax dead pool !

yeehaaw , gonna instigate something with my crew, it'll be fun & could win some cash for guns & stuff

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I have a couple of friends and relatives who fell for the faux vax early on and now regret taking it after they have seen friends die from sudden liver cancers and other unexplained causes. My best friend and brother have aged a lot in the past year and a half or so and I think they are somewhat worried about the vax.
I never thought there was enough clinical trials, the science was bogus, and it was rushed to the market in record time. There is mounting evidence that it does more harm than good.

I smelled a rat from the beginning. Why take an unproven vax against a disease that I have a 99+% chance of surviving? I already had Covid and obviously survived. Now I have 100% immunity from vax ill effects.

No thanks.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
6500-7500 die every day in the US,,,
geewhiz some genius goes an figures out someone did or didn't do this or that, then up and dies,,,, him and 7500 others,,, damn that's good detective work eh?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,laffin

Jabritis done went n kilt em ded

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MPat70
Some like 700lh cant quite comprehend whats happening. The amount of young people (aged less than 50) i know that had had blood clots, sudden death, heart attacks or just weird chit has blown up to a level that cant be ignored. Pisses me off their are so many that still defend this poison after all we know. F u c k them all

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

What’s worse, a covtard, or a cop enforcing illegal lockdowns, mask mandates and all the other bill schit the covtards forced on us.

It's a tie, both are equally retarded. Glad I'm neither.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
So I saw this other movie called “Died Suddenly “ . Seems something is deadly wrong with those jabs.

Died Suddenly

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 700LH
6500-7500 die every day in the US,,,
geewhiz some genius goes an figures out someone did or didn't do this or that, then up and dies,,,, him and 7500 others,,, damn that's good detective work eh?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,laffin

Jabritis done went n kilt em ded
We understand that you are a CV-19 "vaccine" evangelist. Surely though, won't you admit the "vaccine" has had very limited success in preventing disease and may have facilitated the spread and the mutation of the once exclusively animal pathogen? Won't you admit that there have been deaths and injury associated with the "vaccine''?

Do you now feel maybe a bit of unease about having that stuff injected into the only body you will ever have?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
148 members (257 mag, 10Glocks, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 13 invisible), 1,462 guests, and 830 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,590
Posts18,397,904
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.