Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Every single pro "Vax" mother fuqker can "Jab" it up their fat ass and Fuqk off and Die! Eat schit Vaxers.

Curious, why such anger towards people who made a choice that doesn’t effect you in the slightest?

hes just not thinking all of this through....bob

All you stupid fuqks that wanted non vaxers thrown in jail or accusing non vaxers of killing people, you can all fuqk off I ain't forgetting about ita nd I'll never let you dumb fuqks forget about it either.

I hope all you pro vax fuqkers knocking on the non vaxers die a painful and horrible death.

I’ll stop short of wishing death on pro-jabbers if they kept their sentiments to “you do you, I’ll do me”. But businesses that required it? Yeah I hope they are sued to oblivion and then that signed off on the requirement suck start a pistol. Folks that actively campaigned for requirements and mask bitches etc? A blood clot and a lifetime of expensive medical care I’d be ok with. wink

Folks that got the jab and went on about their life I have no problem with, they are free to chose what they want. The ones that made threats, wanted the unvaxed arrested, their children taken away, called them murderers are the ones I have a problem with and I'd just as soon shove a rubber dick down their throats when they start talking and watch 'em choke to death.

this is where I stand on this....big difference between willingly wanting it and being forced by threats into taking it....but it is and was politicians that started this...both sides.....bob

GB1

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by lanenebraska
So I saw this other movie called “Died Suddenly “ . Seems something is deadly wrong with those jabs.

Died Suddenly

A lot of us have seen that. That's where the term "silly string" comes from.

Terrifying.

I didn't take any shots, I've had covid twice that I've bothered testing for. I have a lot of family and friends that did take the shots for various reasons. Some went hard for the hype, others pressured by work, another that did it just so he could get into Canada for a hunt that was important to him.

I'm not at war with any of those people, they are my friends and family and I'm sincerely frightened for them.

Something clever here.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by MPat70
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Some like 700lh cant quite comprehend whats happening. The amount of young people (aged less than 50) i know that had had blood clots, sudden death, heart attacks or just weird chit has blown up to a level that cant be ignored. Pisses me off their are so many that still defend this poison after all we know. F u c k them all

The "Caped Covidsader!"

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by BubbaG
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by rickt300
The definition of a vaccine is a preparation that is used to stimulate the body's immune response against diseases. How is the covid vaccine not a vaccine?

Funny post Biden voter. The "Jab" does none of those things. You vaxtards coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden. WTF is wrong with the idiots all of a sudden , their Lord Fauci being threatened?

vaccine
văk-sēn′, văk′sēn″
noun

A preparation of a weakened or killed pathogen, such as a bacterium or virus, or of a portion of the pathogen's structure that upon administration to an individual stimulates antibody production or cellular immunity against the pathogen but is incapable of causing severe infection.A preparation from the cowpox virus that protects against smallpox when administered to an individual.A software program designed to detect and stop the progress of computer viruses.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

What are mRNA vaccines and how do they work? - MedlinePlus
mRNA vaccines work by introducing a piece of mRNA that corresponds to a viral protein, usually a small piece of a protein found on the virus's outer membrane. (Individuals who get an mRNA vaccine are not exposed to the virus, nor can they become infected with the virus by the vaccine.) By using this mRNA, cells can produce the viral protein.

I guess I just don't keep up with what Alex Jones has to say about the vaccine.

The merriam webster definition
1. a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious agent or disease: such as
a. an antigenic preparation of a typically inactivated or attenuated (see ATTENUATED sense 2) pathogenic agent (such as a bacterium or virus) or one of its components or products (such as a protein or toxin)
b.: a preparation of genetic material (such as a strand of synthesized messenger RNA) that is used by the cells of the body to produce an antigenic substance (such as a fragment of virus spike protein)
2. a preparation or immunotherapy that is used to stimulate the body's immune response against noninfectious substances, agents, or diseases

Yeah we all know they changed the definition of "vaccine" since Covid and the Govt got involved.

Whatever you need to do to justify your choices as a weak man.... Just don't piss down our necks and tell us it's raining.

Yes, its a conspiracy being perpetrated by every country on the planet. Alex Jones was right. Like I said, I don't care what you do or what you believe. If you want to join Heaven's Gate and wear track suits, go for it. I just don't care.

The conspiracy was committed on every country the Biden administration was able to con you dummass. Many are now suing Phizer and Moderna not to mention being pissed at the US. Belief has nothing to do with stating fact, something you leftards seem unable to grasp.

Of course they did. Bless your heart.

2 Kings 2:23-24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by northern_dave
So I saw this other movie called “Died Suddenly “ . Seems something is deadly wrong with those jabs.

Died Suddenly

Terrifying.

I didn't take any shots, I've had covid twice that I've bothered testing for. I have a lot of family and friends that did take the shots for various reasons. Some went hard for the hype, others pressured by work, another that did it just so he could get into Canada for a hunt that was important to him.

I'm not at war with any of those people, they are my friends and family and I'm sincerely frightened for them.

Here's a couple of shorter video's that are along the same lines as "Died Suddenly". These may have come out first. They are worth watching.
What hasn't been explained in any of the documentaries is, what is that string stuff made of and does it have a purpose besides being a dam.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/OfQHCaSZ1b1F/
https://www.bitchute.com/video/1PDslsRRaPbx/

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Some like 700lh cant quite comprehend whats happening. The amount of young people (aged less than 50) i know that had had blood clots, sudden death, heart attacks or just weird chit has blown up to a level that cant be ignored. Pisses me off their are so many that still defend this poison after all we know. F u c k them all

The "Caped Covidsader!"

Bingo.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by northern_dave

Died Suddenly

Terrifying.

Here's a couple of shorter video's that are along the same lines as "Died Suddenly". These may have come out first. They are worth watching.
What hasn't been explained in any of the documentaries is, what is that string stuff made of and does it have a purpose besides being a dam.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/OfQHCaSZ1b1F/
https://www.bitchute.com/video/1PDslsRRaPbx/

Thanks.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The "Caped Covidsader!"
Haha, i like that one

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Every single pro "Vax" mother fuqker can "Jab" it up their fat ass and Fuqk off and Die! Eat schit Vaxers.

Curious, why such anger towards people who made a choice that doesn’t effect you in the slightest?

hes just not thinking all of this through....bob

All you stupid fuqks that wanted non vaxers thrown in jail or accusing non vaxers of killing people, you can all fuqk off I ain't forgetting about ita nd I'll never let you dumb fuqks forget about it either.

I hope all you pro vax fuqkers knocking on the non vaxers die a painful and horrible death.

I’ll stop short of wishing death on pro-jabbers if they kept their sentiments to “you do you, I’ll do me”. But businesses that required it? Yeah I hope they are sued to oblivion and then that signed off on the requirement suck start a pistol. Folks that actively campaigned for requirements and mask bitches etc? A blood clot and a lifetime of expensive medical care I’d be ok with. wink

Folks that got the jab and went on about their life I have no problem with, they are free to chose what they want. The ones that made threats, wanted the unvaxed arrested, their children taken away, called them murderers are the ones I have a problem with and I'd just as soon shove a rubber dick down their throats when they start talking and watch 'em choke to death.

Can't argue with that, but you're gonna need a lot of rubber dicks.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I did not get the jab. I'm old, 84, have had a heart attack and am fighting cancer. Falsie says I'm very vulnerable to covid. Who knows? I refuse to get the jab and my biggest excuse if I read a work of fiction. I've suggested that people read STATE IF FEAR by Micheal Chrichton. There's a segment about 5 or 6 pages long where it is explained how the governments use fear to control their populations.

Now I read that book about 5 years before the pandemic as when it all started up it was like deja vu all over again. What was written in that book could very easily been the script for the pandemic and how it all worked out, word for word.

Truth can be hidden in works of fiction provided one looks for it.
PJ

Last edited by PJGunner; 11/30/22.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Sick and tired of hearing about pro/anti vax. You made your choice, now let it the f uck go already. Do you realize how immature and childish calling the vaccine "the jab" sounds ?
You are the one who sounds childish. anyone with even half of a brain knows the THE JAB is NOT a vaccine. NOT AT ALL!

The jab
The jab
The jab
The jab

I believe you get the point.

NRA Benefactor life member
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
JV Cain dropped dead at the age of 28, in 1979.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
While we are not at a state where a large majority of the vaccinated people are having health problems, any measurable tick upwards in mortality is alarming. A significant increase over "normal" should be recognized, even if we are not talking about dead bodies lying all about in the streets. If yearly house fires in your county rose by 30%, that doesn't mean that there will be burned husks on every block, but it would be a frightening trend that bears investigating. This new "excess death" issue should bear at least the same level of scrutiny.

Now with even more aplomb
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JPro
While we are not at a state where a large majority of the vaccinated people are having health problems, any measurable tick upwards in mortality is alarming. A significant increase over "normal" should be recognized, even if we are not talking about dead bodies lying all about in the streets. If yearly house fires in your county rose by 30%, that doesn't mean that there will be burned husks on every block, but it would be a frightening trend that bears investigating. This new "excess death" issue should bear at least the same level of scrutiny.

Only a 40% jump in Deaths From Any Cause in 18 -49 year Olds.

For reference, a 10% rise in deaths from any cause in such an age group is considered a Once in 250 year event.

A 40% increase rarity is unheard of and incalculable.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

For sure.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/30/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PJGunner
I did not get the jab. I'm old, 84, have had a heart attack and am fighting cancer. Falsie says I'm very vulnerable to covid. Who knows? I refuse to get the jab and my biggest excuse if I read a work of fiction. I've suggested that people read STATE IF FEAR by Micheal Chrichton. There's a segment about 5 or 6 pages long where it is explained how the governments use fear to control their populations.

Now I read that book about 5 years before the pandemic as when it all started up it was like deja vu all over again. What was written in that book could very easily been the script for the pandemic and how it all worked out, word for word.

Truth can be hidden in works of fiction provided one looks for rit.
PJ

You're smart man, keep on kicking cancers ass!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Yep. God bless, PJ.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Just as Bill Gates said, the next pandemic coming will get everyone's attention.

Here is Bill and Malinda Gates (@ 7 min ) following the Rockefeller play book in step 3 above.

May GOD help Putin stop the next Plandemic in the Ukranian Bioweapons Labs Hunters company does business with.
(Oh darn, did I just refer to another Crazy Conspiracist Theory that will Quincidently soon become reality?)

https://www.c-span.org/video/?473341-1/bill-melinda-gates-covid-19)

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/30/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

94 members (10Glocks, 808outdoors, Akhutr, 21, Algotguns, 1973cb450, 9 invisible), 1,490 guests, and 706 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,678
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.