Print Thread
Hop To
L
logger Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Unlike big city stores, the more rural types don't just let shoplifters walk out.

November 30, 2022 9:20 a.m.

A Roseburg, Oregon man was jailed for an alleged robbery at a retail store on Tuesday.

A Roseburg Police report said just after 4:00 p.m. 27-year old Cameron Sullivan allegedly attempted to steal two batteries valued at $400 from Coastal Farm and Ranch in the 700 block of Northeast Garden Valley Boulevard.

The report said an employee tried to stop him and a chase began going throughout the store which lasted for about a minute. Other employees attempted to stop the suspect as well. One staff member stood by the exit door and put her hands up. Sullivan allegedly extended his arms out and pushed her aside into a display rack. Sullivan was finally tackled as he exited the final sliding door in the building. He was restrained by staff until officers arrived.

Sullivan was charged with third-degree robbery, second-degree theft, harassment and for a parole violation. He was detained without bail.

GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
How many employees were terminated the next day?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Crowds of shoplifters entering a store around here is a far worse idea than in San Francisco....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Not too many people are going to run very fast while toting 2 big ass batteries

Who is John Galt?
I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
I was walking out of a Runnings like a cross between bass pro and tractor supply. I saw a guy run past me seconds later 4 people were chasing after him. I wish I had a head up I would have clothes lined him or tripped him

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The customers will whoop your ass and shoot your tars out in Alabama at the TSC

Let me post this now before it shows up on Hawkeye’s ACTIVE self P website

So in a week when it gets posted on here from Gateway Puddin’ yall can all fawn over it

https://www.fox10tv.com/2022/11/25/two-men-arrested-after-shoplifting-tractor-supply/

Also, let me go ahead and post the contents of the link since Redneck and JnYork are scare to open linky poos

MOBILE, Ala. (WALA) - Customers at Tractor Supply helped prevent two men from shoplifting today, according to authorities.

Officers said they responded to a call regarding shots fired at the Tractor Supply located at 5618 Highway 90 at approximately 9:10 a.m. Friday morning.

Upon arrival, police said they discovered a male subject had left the store without paying for merchandise. As the man attempted to get into a waiting vehicle, he was stopped and detained by a bystander. The driver of the vehicle attempted to leave and a second bystander fired shots at his tires. The driver fled and was later located according to officers.

Toby Priest, 53, and Troy Brown, 46, were identified by authorities as the two suspects and were arrested and charged with theft of property. Priest was also charged with driving with a suspended license.

Oh yeah, lemme post the pics of the perps too since only 4% of the forum membershît here is smart enough to post pics

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
These thugs got their tires shot out at Tractor Supply...

TILLMANS CORNER, Ala. (WKRG) — Officials with the Mobile Police Department have released more details in a shooting that happened in Mobile on Black Friday.

Officials said officers were called out to Tractor Supply in Tillmans Corner on Friday, Nov. 25 for reports of shots fired and an individual shoplifting. When they arrived they found a man had gone into the store, taken merchandise and left without paying.

As the man attempted to allegedly get into a vehicle that was waiting on him, another customer detained him. The driver of the vehicle attempted to drive off when a second customer fired shots at the car’s tires. The driver left the scene but was later located and arrested.

Toby Priest, 53, and Try Brown, 46, were arrested.

ETA: Got scooped by Slumlord by about 10 seconds!

Last edited by Bama_Rick; 11/30/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That slumlord guy is quicker than a snake on Sunday 💀

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
The customers will whoop your ass and shoot your tars out on Alabama at the TSC

So in a week when it gets posted on here from Gateway Puddin’ yall can all fawn over it

https://www.fox10tv.com/2022/11/25/two-men-arrested-after-shoplifting-tractor-supply/

Musta been a name mix-up of the thieves in your vid link Slum. Could have read Toby Brown & Troy Priest.

GOA
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
That slumlord guy is quicker than a snake on Sunday 💀

grin

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Catch ‘em hang ‘em upside down for a couple days then turn them in. Whip on em a little while ever so often.

L
logger Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by mrfudd
Not too many people are going to run very fast while toting 2 big ass batteries

They were the larger of the Dewalt 20 volt batteries.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Logger: Good for those folks at Coastal Farm and Ranch - they did good.
All folks should realize that the incredible costs of shoplifting and thievery at our retail stores just gets passed on to law abiding customers in the form of higher prices for everything!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
An armed robber in Ardmore Tennessee/Alabama took the dirt nap challenge and lost:

https://www.waff.com/2022/11/15/us-marine-shoots-kills-alleged-gas-station-robber/

There's no pretrial diversion, no cash bail, pardon, parole, or early release from the graveyard. Good shoot! The damyankee scumbag from Pennsylvania had robbed a convenience store in Athens Alabama the night before.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
The customers will whoop your ass and shoot your tars out on Alabama at the TSC

Musta been a name mix-up of the thieves in your vid link Slum. Could have read Toby Brown & Troy Priest.

One on left is definitely brown.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (10Glocks, 1234, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 61 invisible), 2,638 guests, and 1,075 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,313
Posts18,468,297
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.