Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 21 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 20 21
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
so the stopped teaching basic science now in kangaroo land?

Ivermectin has no anti viral properties despite being used for 50 years treating viral diseases on tens of millions in Africa and Asia

no wonder Australia is a laughing stock of the world

go turn you neighbor in for playing with his BB gun dumb anti gun poofer

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by ribka
if you get the experimental jab and untested booster you will never catch our spread covid
FACT

thats why the had jab passports

you're quite the academic lol

no wonder hysterical old frightened queens in Australie like 9mmm rushed to get the jabs

Originally Posted by Swamplord
"None of the fkn politickers got jabbed" IS my comeback ... & they never will because they know better than to inject poison

True story .. everytime a politician was shown on video getting a Covid-19 vaccine injection to "stimulate" the crowds and ease concerns ..... it was faked ... smart people caught on and started exposing the vids, the media quickly mopped up the scenes and blacked out the information .... You Tube, Facebook & Twitter silenced anyone attempting to post info We all saw it, it is undeniable fact .... I got several 30 day sentences in Facebook jail for posting expose' vids, funny thing is, these people posted their vids of getting "jabbed" on their own Facebook profiles & it was ok .. BUT because we paused frames & zoomed in .. exposing the fraud .... we were silenced, jailed & the videos deleted .... any further mention was an automatic jail sentence

Why do you think that is ? Why did they fake their jabs ? Then they panicked & went to extreme measures to pull all the jab vids ?

The US political scene is nothing more than Theatre, every actor has a part in the play... They all have been carefully selected for their roles and follow a script prepared for them ... Including Trump & every other fkn Republican & Democrat ... THEY own the stage & the citizens have zero control over anything, including elections .....

As for caring ? Oh, I do care... I'm a real care bear, trying to wake you guys up, so you can seek out the information on your own instead of always being so damned defiant to truth finding and deep in slumber

Wake up fellas .. there is so much wrong here

SwampButtKaren, it sounds like the tightness of your tin foil hat is contributing to your excessive estrogen production. Just saying that it's clear that your opinion is not worth a knob of goat shit.

You guys rush out and do lines of horsepaste and yet still manage to have a death rate 5 times ours. And then claim some sort of superiority - that's just fucking hillarious, if it weren't so sad and embarrassing for you lot. You gals really go hard to earn your Darwin awards.

BP-B2

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
How many didn't die of complications?

does the jab prevent getting and spreading Covid?

pretty simple science based question for a supposed vaccine

many brainwashed idiots cult members refuse to answer this very basic question

I have made no remarks on the efficacy of the vaccines, ivermectin or anything else, nor did I agree with mandates or coercion for what should be a matter of choice......what I do disagree with in this instance is your obnoxious Karen attititude.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

I have made no remarks on the efficacy of the vaccines, ivermectin or anything else, nor did I agree with mandates or coercion for what should be a matter of choice......what I do disagree with in this instance is your obnoxious Karen attititude.
Given the extreme level of coercion by your government. ribka’s comments do not seem “Karen” at all but rather completely appropriate.

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M

Ivermectin has no anti viral properties despite being used for 50 years treating viral diseases on tens of millions in Africa and Asia

if you get the experimental jab and untested booster you will never catch our spread covid
FACT

no wonder hysterical old frightened queens in Australie like 9mmm rushed to get the jabs

"None of the fkn politickers got jabbed" IS my comeback ... & they never will because they know better than to inject poison

True story .. everytime a politician was shown on video getting a Covid-19 vaccine injection to "stimulate" the crowds and ease concerns ..... it was faked ... smart people caught on and started exposing the vids, the media quickly mopped up the scenes and blacked out the information .... You Tube, Facebook & Twitter silenced anyone attempting to post info We all saw it, it is undeniable fact .... I got several 30 day sentences in Facebook jail for posting expose' vids, funny thing is, these people posted their vids of getting "jabbed" on their own Facebook profiles & it was ok .. BUT because we paused frames & zoomed in .. exposing the fraud .... we were silenced, jailed & the videos deleted .... any further mention was an automatic jail sentence

Why do you think that is ? Why did they fake their jabs ? Then they panicked & went to extreme measures to pull all the jab vids ?

The US political scene is nothing more than Theatre, every actor has a part in the play... They all have been carefully selected for their roles and follow a script prepared for them ... Including Trump & every other fkn Republican & Democrat ... THEY own the stage & the citizens have zero control over anything, including elections .....

As for caring ? Oh, I do care... I'm a real care bear, trying to wake you guys up, so you can seek out the information on your own instead of always being so damned defiant to truth finding and deep in slumber

SwampButtKaren, it sounds like the tightness of your tin foil hat is contributing to your excessive estrogen production. Just saying that it's clear that your opinion is not worth a knob of goat shit.

You guys rush out and do lines of horsepaste and yet still manage to have a death rate 5 times ours. And then claim some sort of superiority - that's just fucking hillarious, if it weren't so sad and embarrassing for you lot. You gals really go hard to earn your Darwin awards.

If you were honest you'd realise that you gals are the dumb fucks - I keep trying to tell you lot that but it doesn't sink in because the inner Karen prevents you gals from thinking straight.

There's no facts to back your outlandish emotional claims - it's just alpha-Karen screech talk. Try mixing Vagisil in with your horsepaste maybe. And for fuck's sake, try not to get shot - seems to be a bit of another big problem over there, or didn't you realise that either?

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Given the extreme level of coercion by your government. ribka’s comments do not seem “Karen” at all but rather completely appropriate.

Presenting as a schreeching Karen is never a good look. Don't you think we know what happened?

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
No. We dont.

I am MAGA.
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You are wrong. Did you see the size of the street protests against mandates? Many were put in the hard position of either losing their jobs or getting vaccinated and with a mortgage and family to support, there is no real choice.

As I said, it should never have come to mandates, just presenting the pros and cons objectively and allowing people the freedom to do what they feel necessary to protect their own health....

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
mauserand9mm & DBT go for a swim ...

8 jabs between the two them ... & still masked because the aus.gov said so

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by DBT
You are wrong. Did you see the size of the street protests against mandates? Many were put in the hard position of either losing their jobs or getting vaccinated and with a mortgage and family to support, there is no real choice.

As I said, it should never have come to mandates, just presenting the pros and cons objectively and allowing people the freedom to do what they feel necessary to protect their own health....

was gonna say, take up arms and march against the .gov ...

then I remembered that you gave up all your guns not too long ago .... and now your freedom, lmao

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

then I remembered that you gave up all your guns not too long ago .... and now your freedom, lmao

Gave up All our guns? I still own guns and have owned guns since I was 12 with an air rifle.

However, given the state of your own nation, when are you taking up arms against your own Government?

And I don't mean putting on a display: "wow, look at us."

You won't. That's the fact of it. You won't because it would mean the end of your comfortable life.

To put it bluntly, you are all talk, bluff and bluster, presenting yourself as a blowhard yank.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Gave up All our guns? I still own guns and have owned guns since I was 12 with an air rifle.

However, given the state of your own nation, when are you taking up arms against your own Government?

And I don't mean putting on a display: "wow, look at us."

You won't. That's the fact of it. You won't because it would mean the end of your comfortable life.

To put it bluntly, you are all talk, bluff and bluster, presenting yourself as a blowhard yank.

DBT- I believe this is sad but true for most here in the states. Our founding fathers never reckoned on us being so pliable when they set things in place. They were certainly a different cut of men.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
mauserand9mm & DBT go for a swim ...

8 jabs between the two them ... & still masked because the aus.gov said so

so true

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

FACT

If you were honest you'd realise that you gals are the dumb fucks - I keep trying to tell you lot that but it doesn't sink in because the inner Karen prevents you gals from thinking straight.

There's no facts to back your outlandish emotional claims - it's just alpha-Karen screech talk. Try mixing Vagisil in with your horsepaste maybe. And for fuck's sake, try not to get shot - seems to be a bit of another big problem over there, or didn't you realise that either?

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We know what happened in '96. Semi autos where banned, leaving us with bolt action, pump and lever actions, etc, except for farmers who can apply for a special category license.

A similar process is underway in your own nation. It's harder to achieve in the US because of its constitution, yet gun rights are none the less being eroded away.

So what are you doing about it? Mouthing off because that is all you can do?

Realistically, do you imagine you'd achieve something by taking up arms against your own Government? Or just just end up in prison, losing everything.

You'd do nothing more than protest on the street. Which is what happened here in '96.

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M

FACT

At that time I only had 1 rifle that was "handed back". The money I got for it went into buying another firearm. Try to comprehend and factor that into your emotion addled brain.

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Another one for you Mauser. Your choice to look into it or not. I will post more for you as I get them.
Most Effective Treatment of Hyoxemic Covid-19

Hint.... it begins with the letter "I".

"By far, the most notable cases of survival have occurred with the administration of ivermectin"

Last edited by kenjs1; 12/02/22.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Another one for you Mauser. Your choice to look into it or not. I will post more for you as I get them.
Most Effective Treatment of Hyoxemic Covid-19

Hint.... it begins with the letter "I".

"By far, the most notable cases of survival have occurred with the administration of ivermectin"

I survived covid without using invermectin, in fact none of my fellow survivors that I know of used invermection. Maybe it does nothing?

Like I've written several times before, you guys are dying from covid at a rate of 5 times of ours, so your advice is worthless. Maybe let that sink in a bit. A loser shouldn't be telling a winner how to win.

Well?
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Just as a point of interest about contagion and death rates.
If you have ever raised animals of any sort it pretty obvious what occurs. If you have a couple chickens or pigs or cows etc etc it’s no problem.
Get yourself a couple thousand and see what happens. The spread of illness and death explodes.
It’s no different with people. We here in the USA have cities with more people than Australias entire country. This is not a dig on Australia. I prefer less people that’s why I live in ND.
But the truth is we have a death rate of way less than

half a percent. I’m just getting over my second bout of Covid with no preventive measures or shots. This last bout was like a cold.
I believe the genetic makeup has more to do with it than any drug. It’s my own personal decision not to take the so called vaccine.
I do know the vax won’t kill me.
Have a nice day folks. Edk

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We have millions of people concentrated in our capital cities, packed trams, buses, trains.....

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by DBT
We have millions of people concentrated in our capital cities, packed trams, buses, trains.....

How many of them are still in concentration camps that are all over AUS ?

How many did you turn in for not wearing masks or refusing to get vaxxed ?

Page 9 of 21 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
97 members (99Ozarks, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 257_X_50, 15 invisible), 1,679 guests, and 658 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,727
Posts18,400,741
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.