Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
I found that vid very satisfying.

Me too. You mess with the bull and you are going to get the horn. More people should be aware of this.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Justified, but coulda easily cost him thousands in legal fees.

I dunno what events led him to decide to stop and get out of the truck, nor do I know how bad his driving transgression was if there was one.

So if someone was following you around yelling and flipping you off you would drive into a police department parking lot?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by colodog
Dashcam caught the action but it was avoidable drama for the good guy if he'd stayed inside his truck.

Everyone has lost perspective on what a minor offence deserves as a response on the internet and then they take that attitude to the streets...
Everyone has lost perscetive of pushing things your passive bullschit

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow, from a short left hook, hit the ground like a sucked dick !!

MM

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by BigDogBoogie
This took place about 50 miles from me. The lesson to be learned is don't mess with big ol' corn fed country boys and think there won't be consequences.

No the lesson to be learned is, don't start no schiet wouldn't be no shciet.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Justified, but coulda easily cost him thousands in legal fees.

I dunno what events led him to decide to stop and get out of the truck, nor do I know how bad his driving transgression was if there was one.

So if someone was following you around yelling and flipping you off you would drive into a police department parking lot?

If there was one available? Absolutely. Wouldn’t you?

The two times in my nearly 50 years of driving I’ve had a PO’d driver pulling alongside gesturing at me I just didn’t respond, looked at them briefly when I had to with no expression. It seemed to work.

Having a guy get out of his vehicle in stopped traffic where I couldn’t drive away is a different situation. Not sure the safest way of handling it.

The first justified use of a CHL in Texas was in 1995 when a driver had a big angry Samoan guy walk up to his stalled pickup truck in traffic and start punching him through the open driver’s side window. The driver shot and killed said Samoan from inside his truch, wasn’t charged.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
The guy hitting the pavement is 99% of the fire faithful.

All mouth.

LOL

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by losttrail60

All mouth.

LOL
Don't you spend 99% of your time here shrieking at Jag?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dotted his eye.

Know fat, know flavor. No fat, no flavor.

I tried going vegan, but then realized it was a big missed steak.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Is the dude that got knocked out wearing tights?
Skinny pants and they looked cool quivering like a head shot squirrel. I don’t blame the old guy for jumping out of the truck as I’m not going to be sitting down with my body facing forward in a truck when someone wants to discuss something. I think he screwed up letting skinny pants back him into the corner but made up for it with the left hook to the jaw. Watch out for old guys they have seen a thing or two.

IC B3

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

All mouth.

LOL
I think you might just have that backwards buddy. Ol’ skinny pants is real similar to you yapping yard [bleep] coming on here flapping your lips with nothing to back it up with. Lol

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
My question, why was his heifer hollering call 911? She had a phone in her hand 🤪

Skinny pants is lucky the guy didn’t start stomping him while he was down. There was a time when that was standard practice in a fight.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The older guy was considerate enough to drive skinny pants dip stick right up next to the front door of the urgent care.
Wonder if he suspected someone might be needing their services?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

All mouth.

LOL

Where at in MT are you by the way?

MAGA
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by grouseman
So what happens if the guy dies because his head hit the pavement - concussion, brain bleed, whatever. Is this possibly manslaughter, or something else? You never know how a DA is going to look at this. I don't think you can count on every DA looking at it and saying "Oh yeah, fully justified. No charges." Hell, there could be a horrendous civil suit depending on the injuries.

Yeah, FAFO. Maybe for both of them.
When someone corners you against your car in a rage, then violently knocks something out of your hand while remaining in a hostile posture, you are permitted in the law to neutralize him with anything short of the kind of force reasonably calculated to be lethal or to create serious bodily injury. A single punch to the face (even if it might cause death or serious bodily injury) is not considered force calculated to bring about death or serious bodily injury, but rather calculated to neutralize any further aggression from the attacker.
The key word here is “ corners”. The guy that threw the punch did not appear to be “cornered”.

There are several States that have “Duty to Retreat” laws, Arkansas being one of them.

“Duty to Retreat” means just that.

A state with a form of a “duty to retreat” policy expects individuals to attempt to retreat from imminent danger by running away or escaping the situation. If the individual is physically incapable of fleeing the situation, the use of deadly force can be considered self defense. If a person is cornered or physically restrained and facing bodily injury or death, they are then authorized to use whatever force necessary to protect themselves, including deadly force.

https://scharfflawfirm.com/self-defense-laws-u-s/

The driver stopped and got out of his truck, he did not retreat( drive away).

I suspect there might be legal consequences coming his way.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
There are several States that have “Duty to Retreat” laws, Arkansas being one of them.

“Duty to Retreat” means just that.

A state with a form of a “duty to retreat” policy expects individuals to attempt to retreat from imminent danger by running away or escaping the situation. If the individual is physically incapable of fleeing the situation, the use of deadly force can be considered self defense. If a person is cornered or physically restrained and facing bodily injury or death, they are then authorized to use whatever force necessary to protect themselves, including deadly force.

https://scharfflawfirm.com/self-defense-laws-u-s/

The driver stopped and got out of his truck, he did not retreat( drive away).

I suspect there might be legal consequences coming his way.

Why did you cut this line from your copy and paste trick?

“Duty to retreat” laws specifically pertain to the use of deadly force"

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

All mouth.

LOL

another Biden voting vaxtard schitbag opens his mouth and spews diarrhea.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Ban Asphalt.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Did that seizure guy have on skinny jeans? Or Yoga pants?

Ron

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Orwell
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The first justified use of a CHL in Texas was in 1995 when a driver had a big angry Samoan guy walk up to his stalled pickup truck in traffic and start punching him through the open driver’s side window. The driver shot and killed said Samoan from inside his truch, wasn’t charged.[/quote]

have a friend that had the same thing happen to him, he didn't shoot the guy but he did bend his elbow back the other way

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 52 invisible), 2,284 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,243
Posts18,466,901
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.