Hop To
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Pfizer vaccine researcher turned whistle-blower fired.

I wonder what she would have to say about collagen?

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
BP-B2

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Silly string stick

Polymer poke?

Jabection

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Protein spike

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Goosey
I got tripled shot and I'm perfectly fine! No effects!

If the shot is enough to kill you, you should really be taking care of your frail self and living like the boy in the plastic bubble! grin

For now Dumbfuqk. When you start having problems think of my smiling face, maybe it'll help.

Gooschiett is a lieberal which makes him a congenital liar. Liberalism is a mental disorder and the stupid bastard has never been fine.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/01/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by irfubar
Yes! I believe they released the Covid before it was perfected because they needed to get rid of Trump!!!!

What do you mean by that? Connect the dots, Trump is still president!!

The patriots are in control!!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B2

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Yes! I believe they released the Covid before it was perfected because they needed to get rid of Trump!!!!

What do you mean by that? Connect the dots, Trump is still president!!

The patriots are in control!!

Nice try at trying to tie me to wild conspiracy theories...... gaslighting is real
Strawmen. It's who he defeats.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL, that wasn't a strawman or even an "argument."

It was a joke. Sorry if you were offended.

Or should I say triggered

A wise man is frequently humbled.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I have such a hard time trying to tell what is sarcasm and what isn't

2 Kings 2:23-24
Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No Fauci ouchie for me and my 2 younger kids.
Wife was forced into it and so was my daughter in college.
They didn’t want to but really had no choice. Unless no work and no school. Which is complete non sense.
I don’t want to get into politics of that.
But the ones believing the vaccine and jonesing to get one. That’s a different story. You’re ducking tools!

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Apparently I am a little oversensitive these days.... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ldholton
Originally Posted by Goosey
I got tripled shot and I'm perfectly fine! No effects!

If the shot is enough to kill you, you should really be taking care of your frail self and living like the boy in the plastic bubble! grin
keep running your mouth you'll get in a different kind of shot...

Dumbass has been implanted with the mRNA seed structure. The jackboots can now bolt on whatever kill code they come up with in the future.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Pfizer vaccine researcher turned whistle-blower fired.

I wonder what she would have to say about collagen?
LOL. You notice that, too?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by local_dirt
These bastards killed a lot of Americans and destroyed millions of lives. They need to be held accountable.
That seems the purpose of the release of the virus which may have accidently been released before it was perfected, as in more virulent and more deadly. So they followed up with the immune suppressant "vaccine". Or maybe it's an immune activator which sets your immune system in action to attack its own body.

As I understand it an immune system overreaction was what killed my grandfather in 1919 when he caught to Spanish Flu. Cytokine Storm is what I believe they call it now. In any case he caught the flu and died very quickly from waterlogged lungs is the story.

There are also several diseases where the immune system mistakenly attacks the body:

https://www.healthline.com/health/autoimmune-disorders

There is conspiracy theory about the anthrax vaccine that was used in the first Gulf War. They were proven to some extent and the government would never admit to it but they increased VA benefits for anyone who got these diseases which is kind of an admission. It has since been questioned as to its validity. I am not sure where it is at now. I have since heard it was BS but if you are a good conspiracy theorist , thats just a coverup. The reason I bring it up is because Gulf War Syndrome is basically an autoimmune disease which results in the above mentioned autoimmune disorders as well as ALS which is not mentioned in the article. The theory is that the anthrax vaccine was never approved by the FDA but the government wanted to make sure the soldiers were still able to fight if they got hit with anthrax. Its even said that there were ingredients in the vaccine which were banned in the US. They are still used in vaccines in other countries. The problem is that the banned ingredient was squalene or squalene, not sure which one, but the body naturally produces squalene or squalene. When a person gets the vaccine, the body fights the introduced ingredients and when it finishes destroying them, it continues to destroy the body's naturally produced squalene/squalene causing an autoimmune disorder. Another interesting part of the theory is that only soldiers from countries that took the vaccine got gulf war syndrome. People who got the vaccine and ended up not going supposedly came down with gulf war syndrome also.

I heard about this theory from the people at Wounded Warrior. The reason I was speaking with Wounded Warrior was because I was trying to setup a hunt for my brother. My brother was in the marines in the first gulf war and contracted ALS as a result of gulf war syndrome and I was his caretaker. I wanted to see if my brother was qualified and they said yes and told me the theory. Unfortunately my brother's disease progressed too quickly and I never was able to setup the hunt.

Last edited by BubbaG; 12/01/22.

2 Kings 2:23-24
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by BubbaG
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by local_dirt
These bastards killed a lot of Americans and destroyed millions of lives. They need to be held accountable.
That seems the purpose of the release of the virus which may have accidently been released before it was perfected, as in more virulent and more deadly. So they followed up with the immune suppressant "vaccine". Or maybe it's an immune activator which sets your immune system in action to attack its own body.

As I understand it an immune system overreaction was what killed my grandfather in 1919 when he caught to Spanish Flu. Cytokine Storm is what I believe they call it now. In any case he caught the flu and died very quickly from waterlogged lungs is the story.

There are also several diseases where the immune system mistakenly attacks the body:

https://www.healthline.com/health/autoimmune-disorders

There is conspiracy theory about the anthrax vaccine that was used in the first Gulf War. They were proven to some extent and the government would never admit to it but they increased VA benefits for anyone who got these diseases which is kind of an admission. It has since been questioned as to its validity. I am not sure where it is at now. I have since heard it was BS but if you are a good conspiracy theorist , thats just a coverup. The reason I bring it up is because Gulf War Syndrome is basically an autoimmune disease which results in the above mentioned autoimmune disorders as well as ALS which is not mentioned in the article. The theory is that the anthrax vaccine was never approved by the FDA but the government wanted to make sure the soldiers were still able to fight if they got hit with anthrax. Its even said that there were ingredients in the vaccine which were banned in the US. They are still used in vaccines in other countries. The problem is that the banned ingredient was squalene or squalene, not sure which one, but the body naturally produces squalene or squalene. When a person gets the vaccine, the body fights the introduced ingredients and when it finishes destroying them, it continues to destroy the body's naturally produced squalene/squalene causing an autoimmune disorder. Another interesting part of the theory is that only soldiers from countries that took the vaccine got gulf war syndrome. People who got the vaccine and ended up not going supposedly came down with gulf war syndrome also.

I heard about this theory from the people at Wounded Warrior. The reason I was speaking with Wounded Warrior was because I was trying to setup a hunt for my brother. My brother was in the marines in the first gulf war and contracted ALS as a result of gulf war syndrome and I was his caretaker. I wanted to see if my brother was qualified and they said yes and told me the theory. Unfortunately my brother's disease progressed too quickly and I never was able to setup the hunt.

My condolences.

I was also a marine in the first gulf war. I refused the shot, i was one of few that refused it. Most went along without questioning. But guys had bruises on their arms from the shot, some were sick etc. We heard talk thatnit wasn't fda approved and they couldn't make you take it. That's the path I took then, and recently with the covid stuff.

Something clever here.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Apparently I am a little oversensitive these days.... smile

Not intended for you Irv. But yes,I have noticed that.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
Originally Posted by wabigoon
JV Cain dropped dead at the age of 28, in 1979.

And you remember that because it was notable right?
Such a rare occurrence that it burned into your memory.

Now it's common place, just open a news page or search engine. I know two people who died of c19, both had underlying health conditions, one was very old. I know 3 people under 40 who died suddenly in their sleep, and several 50-60 that died suddenly seemingly at random. All since the jab came out.
Must just be a coincidence though right? And it's a coincidence shared across the world..... You'd think at some point all people would say, hey wait a minute, something ain't right here.....

It wasn't rare, there was no internet.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by gunswizard
You're avoiding the question regarding your qualifications. I simply used the word vaccine to call the injection something whether or not it meets the medical criteria to be called a vaccine I'll leave to those qualified don't seem to be any here on the 'fire.
You need to post somewhere else were someone might give a schit about your incoherent ramblings.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Last edited by Dre; 12/01/22.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
93 members (257robertsimp, 99Ozarks, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 16 invisible), 1,665 guests, and 647 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,727
Posts18,400,741
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.