-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Who all would have expected that an arrest in this case would have been made by now?

How long do you guess it will be?

This sockpuppet would like to know! grin

GB1

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
They are probably binge watching Mind Hunter on netflix trying to figure out how to solve this case.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That whole situation stinks with no 'official updates', cop gone rogue on a college girl who rejected him??

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
That whole situation stinks with no 'official updates', cop gone rogue on a college girl who rejected him??

Not something to be ruled out.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's because the FBI discovered that Hunter was seen being refused by one of the victims, to sell him crack just minutes prior to the 911 call. Apparently he was dressed in vintage native American attire with black face on twerking to macarena

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
However long it takes to build a case. If they cut corners to simply arrest someone all the armchair know nothings will complain about that.

Bottom line is, unless there is a known immediate threat to the public at large, they shouldn't release any details or info. It is under investigation.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I'm another one with the opinion that the cops know who did it but can't find the critical evidence to prove it in court. They aren't saying much because they could scare him away before they get that evidence.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I've yet to see any evidence that there were any murders. Looks like another intel op to me.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
However long it takes to build a case. If they cut corners to simply arrest someone all the armchair know nothings will complain about that.

Bottom line is, unless there is a known immediate threat to the public at large, they shouldn't release any details or info. It is under investigation.

I want the killer now. Just cut corners. Amazing how dumb and clueless the general public is.

There is a schit ton of evidence, especially DNA evidence, that has to be processed in a slow methodical approved way.

Everyone's "crime expert" because they watch murder she wrote of some ridiculous csi program

Last edited by ribka; 12/01/22.
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
It seems like a criminal defense lawyer’s wet dream. One of the victim’s sister has gone on record calling it a “party house”. Another media outlet reported since it was a party house a lot of people know the digital code to unlock the doors. They probably really wanna nail down a solid case before arresting any suspects. The investigators probably have a very long list of physical evidence and id’s gathered from the house.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
It seems like a criminal defense lawyer’s wet dream. One of the victim’s sister has gone on record calling it a “party house”. Another media outlet reported since it was a party house a lot of people know the digital code to unlock the doors. They probably really wanna nail down a solid case before arresting any suspects. The investigators probably have a very long list of physical evidence and id’s gathered from the house.

Probably more man-goo splatter in that house than a bedspread has at a Motel 6.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Slow Police work????

Sometimes you have a lead, and sometimes you don't.

This little guy went missing in Late July of 2021. I don't believe they are any closer to finding him, or who ever took him, today than fifteen months ago.

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/l...277-102950c3-ee41-40fd-a779-add247dc87ee

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MPat70
It's because the FBI discovered that Hunter was seen being refused by one of the victims, to sell him crack just minutes prior to the 911 call. Apparently he was dressed in vintage native American attire with black face on twerking to macarena
Funny thing is thats totally believable with the current administration lol

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

I want the killer now. Just cut corners. Amazing how dumb and clueless the general public is.

There is a schit ton of evidence, especially DNA evidence, that has to be processed in a slow methodical approved way.

Everyone's "crime expert" because they watch murder she wrote of some ridiculous csi program

Don't forget matlock!

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Dayom. I didn't think of that. And I'm the Conspiracy Theorist.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
From what I’ve seen through the decades is that the cops in Idaho are worthless. They’ve been aiding and abetting the criminal Feds for decades. Each big case that they’re involved in I’ve noticed that they seem to have an unnatural desire to be a paramilitary force instead of a rural peace officer. They get dressed up and kitted out with every gadget and gizmo known to “the operators” and that’ll fit on their costume. 😂

If they spent half as much time, money and resources on crime scene processing and criminal justice as they spend on their collective and individual SWAT teams, all the trips for those SWAT guys to Quantico and elsewhere for military training and anti-terrorist training geared towards “white nationals”. They were no impediment to the goal of tyranny by the federal government and in every case they were in fact happy to help their federal heroes in any way they could. They’re more concerned with carrying out the political will of the federal government than they are with the safety of the citizens of Idaho. The money and resources they continue to waste with their undercover infiltration of “white supremacy” or “white nationals” or my favorite catch all label “militias”….that supposedly terrible convergence where patriotism, freedom and The Constitution all intersect for the good of EVERY CITIZEN……that’s what they’re worried about.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
From what I’ve seen through the decades is that the cops in Idaho are worthless. They’ve been aiding and abetting the criminal Feds for decades. Each big case that they’re involved in I’ve noticed that they seem to have an unnatural desire to be a paramilitary force instead of a rural peace officer. They get dressed up and kitted out with every gadget and gizmo known to “the operators” and that’ll fit on their costume. 😂

If they spent half as much time, money and resources on crime scene processing and criminal justice as they spend on their collective and individual SWAT teams, all the trips for those SWAT guys to Quantico and elsewhere for military training and anti-terrorist training geared towards “white nationals”. They were no impediment to the goal of tyranny by the federal government and in every case they were in fact happy to help their federal heroes in any way they could. They’re more concerned with carrying out the political will of the federal government than they are with the safety of the citizens of Idaho. The money and resources they continue to waste with their undercover infiltration of “white supremacy” or “white nationals” or my favorite catch all label “militias”….that supposedly terrible convergence where patriotism, freedom and The Constitution all intersect for the good of EVERY CITIZEN……that’s what they’re worried about.

How much do they spend on swat teams and sending swat guys to Quantico? Versus how much they spend on crime scene processing?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Probably more man-goo splatter in that house than a bedspread has at a Motel 6.

🦫

Haha, too funny.

#jackdidit

Black Cows Matter!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (007FJ, 270winchester, 22250rem, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1moredeer, 47 invisible), 2,159 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,236
Posts18,466,731
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.