Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
The Keystone pipeline was going to move tar sand bitumen, a very dirt crude product that requires more extensive refining than common crude product. Once refined at a higher cost and with a greater potential for a negative environmental impact it was going to be exported out of the U.S., not added to the domestic supply. IOW, the Keystone Pipeline would add nothing of value to the U.S. market.

I would support the Keystone Pipeline if the tar sand was refined in Canada and only refined product flowed through it.
You have zero clue what your talking about. Sounds like the crap CNN says.
Many refineries are refining tar sands crude right now. Including 3 of them in Billings, MT.

GB1

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Eleven. Demonize religion. Redefine faithful believers as a bigoted, hateful voting block. Demonstrate to everybody what happens if you decline to bake a cake. Destroy society by disemboweling the nuclear family and blaming religion for acknowledging such a useless, outdated structure should even exist. Align the religious values which build this country as having hateful, anti-LGBTQ+, anti-everything underpinnings. Destroy life by legalizing abortion and condemning those who oppose evil destruction of life. And, once all that's done, start destroying life before your days are over by convincing you the "ethical" thing to do is remove your burdensome self. Create a new global cult aligned with Mother Earth and call it global climate change. Apply maximum penalties to all non-believers by eliminating their financial existence.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Paul Harvey had it right years ago.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The Keystone pipeline was going to move tar sand bitumen, a very dirt crude product that requires more extensive refining than common crude product. Once refined at a higher cost and with a greater potential for a negative environmental impact it was going to be exported out of the U.S., not added to the domestic supply. IOW, the Keystone Pipeline would add nothing of value to the U.S. market.

I would support the Keystone Pipeline if the tar sand was refined in Canada and only refined product flowed through it.
You should probably learn how world markets work, and about supply and demand.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BWalker

Many refineries are refining tar sands crude right now. Including 3 of them in Billings, MT.

If you say so.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Off topic, but in answer to the title.

I would,
incentivise people to be parasites.

Destroy, pride in the nation.

Instigate conflict between races, economic levels, police and citizens...

Destroy traditional moral values. Both social and personal.

Create turbulence in the economy. Instability in markets, inflation, food/fuel supplies. The supply chain in general.

Create policies to take as much self sufficiency as possible out of the
peoples hands. Create situations where the government is where they
turn for needed things. Make them see the government as "Father".
Creating a situation where working people are sucking the teat just
like the parasites.

Push government control as far as possible. Force shut downs of everything from churches to bars, employers to theme parks.

Destroy schools. The teaching of real history. Teach a false history designed to bend the minds of children to accept the coming changes
You wish to inflict.

As you cause inflation(deflating monetary value) create a desire to destroy
"Real/fiat" currency in exchange for a central digital one. Immediately taking away the power people can have in private transactions. Taking away the freedom of having money on hand.

Just a few, randomly thought up.
They would be a fantastic start.

Gotta add,

Put totally incompetent mentally challenged people in key position leading critical departments.

Infect the military with as many freak groups and unstable people as possible.

IOW, you'd be a dimocrap.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
This is an absolutely RIGHT ON article by Victor Davis Hanson. Pointing out the sad realities that are occurring today.

LINK: https://townhall.com/columnists/vic...y-wanted-to-destroy-the-us-then-n2616602

I fear for the future of this country.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Victor Davis Hanson, comes up with brilliant analyses on every topic he covers, really enjoy listening to him!

KB

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
When Victor talks, people should listen. I have been a fan for years.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Esox357
Until the corrupt officials are gone, this is what will continue.
Every one voted in BECOMES corrupt in a very, very short time...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I've said it from the beginning of Biden's presidency. Every single thing they've done is to destroy this once great nation.

Prove me wrong. You can't.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Esox357
Until the corrupt officials Jews are gone, this is what will continue.

FTFY

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Houston 2: I agree - I always look forward to reading VDH articles and watching him when he is on TV.
Guy is sharp and has an amazing grasp on all things evil in the form of demonrats and anti-Americans!
I hope he keeps up the good work.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
If I really wanted to destroy the US, I’d start by voting Democrat.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BWalker

Keystone pipeline shut down due to a leak of 14,000 barrels in Washington County Kansas.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rainshot
It is a good article and spot on. The pipeline is only a small part of our crisis. Their aim is to destroy America as it was founded and they’re getting away with it.
The WEF and the EU are pulling the strings. They want to make America into the leftist $hithole Europe is now. We need to thank Elon Musk for buying Twitter and releasing the email files. Too bad he did not do this before the Midterms. We conservatives need to be prepared for the 2024 elections. Stolen elections have consequences. The democRATs know it well and they have the cheating down to a fine science. VD Hanson laid it out what the political left is doing. The question is, what is the political right going to do about it ?

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 160user, 77 invisible), 2,432 guests, and 1,125 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,118
Posts18,464,562
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.