Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
G

I listen to a lot of podcasts when I’m on my 77 mile commute. I often listen to Jocko Willink’s podcast and heard the most recent one today. He had Tulsi Gabbard on the show and they talked about the trans craziness, why she’s no longer a Democrat, and some interesting stuff about big tech’s involvement in elections. She also talks about the current administration and the authoritarianism being demonstrated. She also talks about weaponized and politicized 3-letter agencies.

I’m not a Tulsi Gabbard fan by any means. But, I did agree with a lot of what she said. Until she says she’s changed her mind in guns, she’s still a no-go for me.

Last edited by Gooch_McGrundle; 12/01/22.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
She’s not running for office so isn’t a go or no go for me. Credit to her. She seems to think for herself AND is on a mission to be a thorn in the lefts side. Queue “I’d do her Vs bad complexion” pics and debate😂

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I'll give her 5 to 10 years of good behaviour before I trust her. Words are cheap.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Paging VarmintFingers.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Does Big Jim listen to podcasts?😂

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Fugging Tulsi.....

It goes to show you how stupid men are.....in particular...."conservative" men.

Every time I read some dummy talking about how good she is now.....the Saddam Hussein "I can change" song from the South Park movie starts playing in my head.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe if you learned to play the Yuka lay lee, ( that's Hi why yan for little ass guitar) you could sit in for a session.
laugh laugh

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Always seems genuine to me. She glows with a spiritual strength and expresses her convictions simply and clearly. She mopped the floor with Kamala in the Democrat debate. Always speaks eloquently from the heart, an indisputable force for decency, truth, and the good, whether you agree with her 100% or not. I'm sure glad my opinions changed over time. My ability to read and reconcile words and deeds of others is a little better too, if still a little slow and prejudicial. Giver her a break. At least she's honest.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Always seems genuine to me. She glows with a spiritual strength and expresses her convictions simply and clearly. She mopped the floor with Kamala in the Democrat debate. Always speaks eloquently from the heart, an indisputable force for decency, truth, and the good, whether you agree with her 100% or not. I'm sure glad my opinions changed over time. My ability to read and reconcile words and deeds of others is a little better too, if still a little slow and prejudicial. Giver her a break. At least she's honest.

GTFOH.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

GTFOH.

Hey, she is wearing a camo hat....if that doesn't scream redneck conservative chick, I don't know what does......LOL

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

LOL.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't need perfection and 100% agreement from those arguing my positions. I just need more of them doing so.

Now, if only every other highly publicly visible person who is also anti second amendment would also take to the airwaves/media and articulate their anti woke anti Democrat party views while not bashing the second amendment, we would be much better off.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Another Tulsi thread?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

GTFOH.

Lol, look at the tiddies Jim, look at the tiddies.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I don't need perfection and 100% agreement from those arguing my positions. I just need more of them doing so.

Now, if only every other highly publicly visible person who is also anti second amendment would also take to the airwaves/media and articulate their anti woke anti Democrat party views while not bashing the second amendment, we would be much better off.

Yeah, well. I want to see Ted Cruz, John Cornyn and Greg Abbott standing at the border with an AR15 facing south.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Paging VarmintFingers.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

LOL..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
But Dat ASS!!! Round and brown just likes old Grizz likes them but one of these dumb fuqks need to corner her on Guns/Second Amendment whilst interveiwing her... I'd like to chase her around and corner her in the sack.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
But Dat ASS!!! Round and brown just likes old Grizz likes them but one of these dumb fuqks need to corner her on Guns/Second Amendment whilst interveiwing her... I'd like to chase her around and corner her in the sack.
LOL

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by TheBigSky

Yeah, well. I want to see Ted Cruz, John Cornyn and Greg Abbott standing at the border with an AR15 facing south.
Unfortunately, you and I will be waiting a long time my friend.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
GTFOH.
Lol, look at the tiddies Jim, look at the tiddies.
You are feeling very sleepy! When I snap my fingers, you will wake up and vote Democrat!
[Linked Image from plasticsurgerystars.com]

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

403 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1lesfox, 10ring1, 06hunter59, 1OntarioJim, 30 invisible), 1,779 guests, and 940 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,179
Posts18,465,575
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.