Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
super T Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
The Epoch Times( a great weekly newspaper) is reporting that vaccinated and boosted people now make up the majority of covid deaths according to the CDC. We were first told that getting vaccinated would prevent getting covid-19. Wrong. We were then told the so-called vaccine would reduce serious illness. Wrong. Then it was it would prevent hospitalization. Another lie. Finally were told that it would prevent death. Another lie. Google the article it's a must read.

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
That's because most people are now vaccinated, but yeah I get your point.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
58% vaxxed vs. 42% unvaxxed

What I heard last week

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The vast majority of deaths attributed to covid are in folks 50+, and even then it is heavily weighted to 70+.

I’d expect vac rates to follow similar suit. Most old folks got the shot. Many younger did not. The death rate of vaxed seem to reflect that.

I don’t find the vax to be much more worrying than covid itself. Which is to say, not very.

The worlds reaction to it however…….
Hell, the Chinese, who allegedly developed it, are still locking down millions and their economy along with it.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

And because the jab does not reduce the likelihood of infection, hospitalization, or death.

IC B2

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bullschitt!

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by MadMooner
The vast majority of deaths attributed to covid are in folks 50+, and even then it is heavily weighted to 70+.

I’d expect vac rates to follow similar suit. Most old folks got the shot. Many younger did not. The death rate of vaxed seem to reflect that.

I don’t find the vax to be much more worrying than covid itself. Which is to say, not very.

The worlds reaction to it however…….
Hell, the Chinese, who allegedly developed it, are still locking down millions and their economy along with it.

Factor in those that die from the vax[unnecessarily].
Is it a 'win-win' or 'loss-loss'?

FJB & FJT
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
A friend unvaxed, is home sick, with his third covid infection. Tested and confirmed covid. We were discussing herd immunity, on the phone last night. It doesn't seem to be working on him. Anyone else seen this scenario playing out with friends. He said it's not real bad, like the last one, but still flu like, headache, joint ache, hasn't lost his taste ever, in three bouts. Just wondering what others experienced!

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I meaningful number would be two numbers. The percentage of vaxxed testing positive, vs the percentage of non-vaxxed testing positive.

Considering that the majority of people vaxxed and un-vaxxed will simply blow their nose and continue on their mission, we really only get visibility on a fraction of the people actually infected, who seek a test or medical help.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Old people have more risk from covid than from vax.

Young males, we do not know which is the higher risk. They did not do a young male controlled test.

Choose your anecdotes:

We present autopsy findings of a 22-year-old man who developed chest pain 5 days after the first dose of the BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine and died 7 hours later.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Both COVID-19 and the vaccine were designed to reduce the world's population.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Actually, the vaccine was never intended to last forever and was designed towards specific strains that no longer exist. Its the same way with the flu vaccine. Just because you got a flu shot 5 years ago and then caught the flu today does not mean that the flu vaccine you got 5 years ago did not work. If you go out and read the announcement from the CDC, its not some whistleblower saying the vaccine did not work. The point of the announcement was to inform people that they should stay current with the boosters much like getting a flu shot every year. This is not something new. We were informed of this when the original vaccines came out.

2 Kings 2:23-24
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BubbaG

Actually, the vaccine was never intended to last forever and was designed towards specific strains that no longer exist. Its the same way with the flu vaccine. Just because you got a flu shot 5 years ago and then caught the flu today does not mean that the flu vaccine you got 5 years ago did not work. If you go out and read the announcement from the CDC, its not some whistleblower saying the vaccine did not work. The point of the announcement was to inform people that they should stay current with the boosters much like getting a flu shot every year. This is not something new. We were informed of this when the original vaccines came out.

What'd you say your username was pre 10/2022?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We were informed of this when the original vaccines came out.

When was that? In June 2021 the CDC hadn't yet recommended any boosters for anyone, and only allowed that people "most at risk may need one".

https://archive.ph/SDHy2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Stickfight
We were informed of this when the original vaccines came out.

When was that? In June 2021 the CDC hadn't yet recommended any boosters for anyone, and only allowed that people "most at risk may need one".

https://archive.ph/SDHy2

If you had gotten vaccinated, you would have gotten a vaccine card that had 5 spaces on it for when you got shots implying that there could be more after the initial 2.

S
super T Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
BubbaG, Some of what say simply is not accurate. Much of what we were told early on was not true in order to get people to submit to the vaccine.

Last edited by super T; 12/02/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Both COVID-19 and the vaccine were designed to reduce the world's population.

Commies can't take over a democracy. All the libs flip when they wait 4 hours in a food line.

Commies need a crisis.

Covid 19 response was a cannonball dive into the center of of a hot tub, splashing all the old ladies in the face:

a) Pfizer and Moderna each make $100M

b) The internet got scrubbed for misinformation in a way that would make Goebbels proud.

c) Everyone got $15/hour to stay home, so hunters had to grind thier own venison.

d) The big tech bull market ended.

d) We got Jimmy Carter style inflation.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
JFC....if the "vaccine" was a vaccine, then nearly NONE of the vaccinated would be dying from covid. Come on, men. Use your brains. How do so many of you play pretend all day long?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
CWT Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
BubbaG you ain't gonna change people's minds even if the science is clear. Science minded folks understand and those without STEM degrees appear not to except for the very few that have an agenda.

Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms should be a convenience store; not a government agency.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I gave up trying to change people's minds about anything years ago. I could care less if people get vaccinated or not. I do think its sad that people hate each other based on vaccination status.

Last edited by BubbaG; 12/02/22.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (444Matt, 44automag, 35sambar, 10gaugemag, 6mmCreedmoor, 7mm_Loco, 13 invisible), 2,279 guests, and 796 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,662
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.