Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Thats not Tulsi in the above pic, that's another lib, the girl that was in slumdog millionaire.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by killerv
Thats not Tulsi in the above pic, that's another lib, the girl that was in slumdog millionaire.
Nobody cares. laugh

when I snap my fingers, you won't either.

Last edited by Tyrone; 12/02/22.

Politics is War by Other Means
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Tulsi is very well composed and appears to be honest in most situations. Her recent flip flop on the 2nd does have me concerned, but shes not the only prominent person whos left the crazy left in recent years, she could be genuine, time will tell.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Reagan was a democratic before he saw the light.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Reagan also supported gun control. And IDGAF that Jim Brady was shot - right is right, regardless of circumstance.

Me

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Teal

Reagan also supported gun control. And IDGAF that Jim Brady was shot - right is right, regardless of circumstance.

Reagan also presided over a very long period of massive spending and a ruined economy.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Reagan also presided over a very long period of massive spending and a ruined economy.

How dare you speak ill of the great Ronny Raygun.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Ruined? The 80s were prosperous. I'll grant you the massive spending, the national debt tripled during his tenure.

G
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Another Tulsi thread?

I didn’t want to start a Tulsi thread specifically. It’s more about the things she is saying about big tech interfering with elections, 3-letter agencies, authoritarian government under Biden, and the Fauci BS.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So, anyone who might have watched that podcast deal in the OP.

2:46 long.

Did the nekkid workout video show up anywhere in that? I mean, that much airtime they had room for a snippet or two at least.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Belt buckles with no enamel. The only answer after the enamel is gone is Brasso. Lot's of it. The enamel only lasts a short time. Include the collar brass. It requires daily polishing. If I knew then what I know now, I would of invested in the Brasso company. I still use it to internally shine rifle barrels and to remove copper. Brasso has been a part of my life since 1973.

The Overton window. I have never used or heard of that term. But it has some truth about it. Yes, the Overton window has been blow to bits. It's like tolerating stolen elections. It seems to be OK as long as the outcome is good for you.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Fugging Tulsi.....

It goes to show you how stupid men are.....in particular...."conservative" men.

Every time I read some dummy talking about how good she is now.....the Saddam Hussein "I can change" song from the South Park movie starts playing in my head.

why is she any different than lake or trump....they changed their spots.....its easy for me I dont trust any politician...and before everybody starts in ...trump is a politician.

anybody that goes demorat to repub...is like a conservative from a liberal state that moves to a conservative state....they cant shake it off them.. case in point....winemaker from oregon to Arkansas... bob

Last edited by BobMt; 12/02/22.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Another Tulsi thread?

I didn’t want to start a Tulsi thread specifically. It’s more about the things she is saying about big tech interfering with elections, 3-letter agencies, authoritarian government under Biden, and the Fauci BS.
Imagine this for a minute...take Tulsi the person totally out of the whole podcast, you can't see her, you can't identify her, disguise her voice so you have no idea who is talking. Now listen to this podcast or her visits with Maria Bartiromo, or Tucker. Concentrate on the content, just exactly what she says, nothing else...you love it, you believe it, it's conservatism, it's true and she believes it. But some of you guys can't disconnect the Tulsi from the message. Now does this exact reaction you have differ in any way from the idiots who like a Trump message, a Trump economy...but can't stand the man himself? Simpler yet, you like the booze, you just hate the bottle it comes in.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
She’s not running for office so isn’t a go or no go for me. Credit to her. She seems to think for herself AND is on a mission to be a thorn in the lefts side. Queue “I’d do her Vs bad complexion” pics and debate😂

She's a Politician, If, she was done and not runny, I believe she might just as well enjoy the sunrise from her deck, or sunsets.

No, she's putting her face out there for people to see. I believe she has something up her sleeve.

I'm sure she would like to be President.

Timing is everything.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Another Tulsi thread?

Imagine this for a minute...take Tulsi the person totally out of the whole podcast, you can't see her, you can't identify her, disguise her voice so you have no idea who is talking. Now listen to this podcast or her visits with Maria Bartiromo, or Tucker. Concentrate on the content, just exactly what she says, nothing else...you love it, you believe it, it's conservatism, it's true and she believes it. But some of you guys can't disconnect the Tulsi from the message. Now does this exact reaction you have differ in any way from the idiots who like a Trump message, a Trump economy...but can't stand the man himself? Simpler yet, you like the booze, you just hate the bottle it comes in.

and this is the whole point.....you can like the message and you can like the results and you can vote for them.....but it doesnt mean you have to worship or even like them....just vote for them...bob

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BobMt
Another Tulsi thread?

and this is the whole point.....you can like the message and you can like the results and you can vote for them.....but it doesnt mean you have to worship or even like them....just vote for them...bob

It's not her message people have issue with - it's the bottle with a Pappy price tag but "non-alcoholic apple cider" label that's sorta faded and crossed out. It says Pappy but who knows and that's what keeps people from dropping Pappy money on it. (trusting her)

Me

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Never say never Teal, Reagan switched....Trump switched several parties. Many many people over the years have said the Democrats left them.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Another Tulsi thread?

Are you sure you're just an old hick mechanic?

In it is contentment

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good podcast. I think she gives good insight into the BS in DC that no one else has the balls to mention. I disagree with her gun views, but a lot of other issues she makes a lot of sense.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BobMt
Another Tulsi thread?

It's not her message people have issue with - it's the bottle with a Pappy price tag but "non-alcoholic apple cider" label that's sorta faded and crossed out. It says Pappy but who knows and that's what keeps people from dropping Pappy money on it. (trusting her)

I agree teal....but the same could said for lake and trump and everybody for the most part think there the 2cd coming of christ ...I just dont see the difference....bob

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

91 members (35, 7887mm08, 7x57Hunter, 44mc, Ashworth, 11 invisible), 1,265 guests, and 852 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,060
Posts18,463,260
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.