-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let's buy some more votes - lots of potential parasites out there.

In CA, the stupid ignorami vote for corrupt rottens, who then rape and pillage the stupids - and the circle goes unbroken.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
GB1

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by grouseman
Didn't know California identified as a slaveholder state.

Well, I had some ancestors who went out there to kill Indians, and they eventually formed a band of Confederate guerrillas after the Indians were all dead.

I think their main achievements were stealing a few horses and impounding a few whiskey stills, but technically I guess it counts.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Mindless toddlers. None of this idiocy has a snowballs chance in hell of ever becoming reality. Maybe they could spend this wasted time actually governing instead of meaningless virtue signalling.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Good. Every one of them in the southeast will immediately move to California to get in on it.

Damn straight. That'll buy one hella lot of Olde English 800.

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
As long as the money only comes from CA then I dont care. Let those idiots go bankrupt

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Mindless toddlers. None of this idiocy has a snowballs chance in hell of ever becoming reality. Maybe they could spend this wasted time actually governing instead of meaningless virtue signalling.
You nailed it...it's just an advertising campaign by the State Democratic Committee...stick wid us bruthuhs an sistuhs, we got yo back.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Good, [bleep] em.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I can hardly wait for the videos of thousands of Crips and Bloods lining up at the local "Get Your Reps Money Here" dispensaries. Gonna make D Day at Normandy look like a Sunday afternoon picnic. laugh

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
California had slaves? Boy, them Chinamen are going to be pissed!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
democrats will claim they tried to give these reparations to minorities(Blacks) ,but mean old racist Republicans blocked them from doing it ,causing blacks to further not vote for republicans and maybe pervoke them into riots and unrest ,the demcrats love so much so they can use it as another tool to further their agenda ,they have done this in the past as we have seen

Last edited by rem shooter; 12/02/22.

NRA Life Member
IC B3

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by Sako76
California had slaves? Boy, them Chinamen are going to be pissed!

[Linked Image from grunge.com]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rem shooter
democrats will claim they tried to give these reparations to minorities(Blacks) ,but mean old racist Republicans blocked them from doing it ,causing blacks to further not vote for republicans and maybe pervoke them into riots and unrest ,the demcrats love so much so they can use it as another tool to further their agenda ,they have done this in the past as we have seen

And R's will sit on their hands and be quiet while they do it - lest they get slapped for daring to set the record straight.

You heard of ACAB? Well - welcome to APAB. All Politicians Are Bastards.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The D-party knew they were losing the black vote, now they are trying to buy it.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
So Reparation piss off the Whites ..

Funding BLM to piss off the Blacks ..

You see how this works ..

So Far the Lab Rats have been Unusually Disciplined..

Throw More Money at the Blacks ..

At some point We’ll Get those Rats to Attack each Other ..

I,I,I say thar China Men Chow and I are doing our best to get you in the Game ..

Ya.. You ain’t see Nothing Yet ..

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Now Newsom's respirations panel is demanding Federal dollars for a national respirations payment.

Gosh, just didn't see that one coming...

Pound sand idiots.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Now Newsom's respirations panel is demanding Federal dollars for a national respirations payment.

Gosh, just didn't see that one coming...

Pound sand idiots.

Will start hearing more of that with the new Congress coming in. Got to keep gullible minorities on the plantation.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There have been white slaves in history also............

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
STRSWilson: This is the kind ofshit that kalifornicationkopia has become infamous for!
No surprises here with the exception that YOU (STRSWilson and all true taxpayers around the country) ends up paying for this kalifornicationkopian crazyshit in the long run.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by pabucktail
Makes total sense.............people who never enslaved anyone paying money to people who were never enslaved.
This right here!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I am of Welsh and English ancestry. In the year 88 AD, the Romans had conquered our lands. They captured many young ancestors of mine, and took them back to Rome as slaves. Sometimes, they used the young British girls as sex slaves!

I demand $100,000 Lire from the government of Italy for reparations.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 21, 71 invisible), 2,455 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,681
Posts18,456,303
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.