Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Fourteen,a few OEs and a blunt.

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I shot my first deer at the age of 9 and my father poured me a glass of beer to celebrate. It was most likely a Bud since that is what Dad drank but I'm not sure. Don't remember if I liked it or not. I have never really been a drinker and can take or leave it.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Pabst Blue Ribbon, Senior year high school.

3825 24336
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
4 point. 3 in mag 12 GA 4s hauling ass by me at 15 yards. 13 yrs old hunting alone in Piney Creek bottom. I didn't move as it came barreling to me with hounds a half mile behind.

I waited until it jumped to clear the white sand branch whose bank my butt rested on. After it jumped I swung my Monkey Ward grass mowing earned $87 pump Mossberg shotgun and fired hitting it in the left chest and feet pulled up to its body and pumped the forearm and fired again with the buck still in the air hitting it in the loins.

It fell to the forest duff with its left foot caught between the huge 9 inch long 2x2 rack.

GOD was still alive then and I was in Heaven.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/02/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I found an unopened 16 oz can of Schlitz Bull malt liquor in the bushes walking home from school in 6th grade. I chugged that warm mofo in the woods and got pretty buzzed/sick!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by jaguartx
4 point. 3 in mag 12 GA 4s hauling ass by me at 15 yards. 13 yrs old hunting alone in Piney Creek bottom. I didn't move as it came barreling to me with hounds a half mile behind.

I waited until it jumped to clear the white sand branch whose bank my butt rested on. After it jumped I swung my Monkey Ward grass mowing earned $87 pump Mossberg shotgun and fired hitting it in the left chest and feet pulled up to its body and pumped the forearm and fired again with the buck still in the air hitting it in the loins.

It fell to the forest duff with its left foot caught between the huge 9 inch long 2x2 rack.

Terrible waste of a beer!

3825 24336
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Probably about 10. My younger brother found an unopened Bud in the gutter as we were walking home from the store with our grandad. Brother said he wanted to drink it. When we got to grandad’s house he opened it and let us both have some; I think he thought we would think it was nasty but I liked it. Couple of sips is all.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Miller High Life.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
eer?4 point. 3 in mag 12 GA 4s hauling ass by me at 15 yards. 13 yrs old hunting alone in Piney Creek bottom. I didn't move as it came barreling to me with hounds a half mile behind.

LOL, too much beer for reading comprehension?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B3

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
5 years old Schlitz malt liquor mini bull, my 17 year old brother and 15 year old cousin put me up to it.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by NVhntr
eer?4 point. 3 in mag 12 GA 4s hauling ass by me at 15 yards. 13 yrs old hunting alone in Piney Creek bottom. I didn't move as it came barreling to me with hounds a half mile behind.

LOL, too much beer?
He was heavily invested in the 12 point IPA beer from Devils Backbone.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Darn. Spellin warn t never my Thang. wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/02/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MarkWV
Miller High Life.

Hey, Miller Lite in glass is pretty dang fine!

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Would have been a Rainier in the late ‘80s. Probably 15-16 at the time. Back before metrosexual man-bun types drank it because it was cool

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
I found an unopened 16 oz can of Schlitz Bull malt liquor in the bushes walking home from school in 6th grade. I chugged that warm mofo in the woods and got pretty buzzed/sick!

Lucky badstid.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Way too young.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bush beer. I was 13.

I never liked weed but my first joint was when I was 15. A bunch of us were playing football and someone dropped a baggy of pot with enough for a couple of joints. My buddy found it and took it to his brother to roll a couple of joints and smoke with us.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Looks like you’re well on your way through tonight’s case.

Camp is where you make it.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by NVhntr

LOL, too much beer for reading comprehension?

Ha. Tff. Only a dumbass like you would think I didn't know he said beer instead of deer. Sheesh. Fughking retard.

Dumbasses like you are why comedians like Seinfeld are no longer on TV.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 1337Fungi, 54 invisible), 2,474 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,327
Posts18,468,536
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.