Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If You Wonder What’s Wrong With Georgia – The Republican Lt Governor Appears on CNN to Tell Georgia Republicans Not to Vote for Hershel Walker

Typical, Party Before Country.

I think that’s it for me, I’m done with the Republican Party and Republicans.

More here if you give a Schit.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ublicans-not-to-vote-for-hershel-walker/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
He needs to be institutionalized. He is a danger to society.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Oh , and what Lindsay Did on the Abortion Issue before this passed Cycle ..

These people ain’t on our Side ..

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I wonder how many election cycles is it going to take before people realize third party is the only viable option.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by akrange

Right, a carefully planned event by McConnell and McDaniels to derail the Red Wave, “ Wrong Kind of Republicans” ya know.

Besides, what business does a phaqq have discussing abortion.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Herschel does not stand a chance against those clowns. I admire the guy's grit! These are the easy days!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by troublesome82
Herschel does not stand a chance against those clowns. I admire the guy's grit! These are the easy days!
By “Clowns” you mean McConnell, McDaniels and the Republican Establishment, right.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
What a goofball. And yet the Ga. Governor is in favor of Herschel.

The Lt. Governor likes Warnock? Insane.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by troublesome82
By “Clowns” you mean McConnell, McDaniels and the Republican Establishment, right.
The inclusion of which characters I speak is too vast a list to name. They are all a bunch of clowns , to me!

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Doesn’t really matter in the end. Not any more. Atlanta has a large enough population that they call the shots for the entire state. That hasn’t been the case until recently.

Hate it but with 90% of Atlanta’s population being 110% woke, our state doesn’t look like home to me any more. And I’m 3 1/2 hours South of that awful city.

Last edited by Godogs57; 12/03/22.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why hasn't the RNC censored this POS and demand he change his political affiliation to Democrat?

I know I know, the RNC is part of the problem but damnit all to hèll. Any Republican that openly endorses a fuçking Democrat needs to be ousted from the Republican party immediately.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Pat85
I wonder how many election cycles is it going to take before people realize third party is the only viable option.

There is no voting our way out of this. Get over the idea that it's even possible.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Duncan is a devout Trump hater and would destroy his own party to win points against Trump. He's a sad little man.

But I will say, Kemp's easy win over Abrams proves that Georgia is still Red, but the GOP must do better in selecting candidates. Allowing outside influences to push Hershel on us was a colossal mistake. Regardless, I will vote for him. I just hope Republicans turn out for their party as opposed to what ballless Duncan did.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I voted for Herschel. He wasn't the best Republican choice, but he's miles better that the slumlord Warnock.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by akrange

Yep! I hate that Corksucker.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 43 invisible), 2,713 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,513
Posts18,452,664
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.