Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
MPat70 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
As a result of them releasing the "Twitter Files".???

Seems like 47 US CODE 230 should be first on The Chopping Block.

What say the fire?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
not sure what will happen, don't even want to guess

but what won't happen is twitter siding with left leaning progressives and silencing the voice of conservatives any time soon.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
MPat70 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Musk had made it clear that his main goal is to make Twitter the worlds first choice truthful reporting and dialogue. One of Musk posts he stated:
You know Twitter is being fair when extremists on far right and far left are simultaneously upset!

Twitter aims to serve center 80% of people, who wish to learn, laugh & engage in reasoned debate. ❤️

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1598718904830132225?t=NOKBqtzeeaDitquhpDVFsQ&s=19

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
from Elon

Twitter acting by itself to suppress free speech is not a 1st amendment violation, but acting under orders from the government to suppress free speech, with no judicial review, is

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KFWA
from Elon

Twitter acting by itself to suppress free speech is not a 1st amendment violation, but acting under orders from the government to suppress free speech, with no judicial review, is
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B2

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Nothing will happen. 24 will be another nail biter and the left will win. I'm very right of center but I think the left and all the Rinos in there wont ever let another republican in the office. Just my 2cents. I hope I'm wrong. This is early on the announcement of twitter and the public brain is only about 2weeks long if they even hear it at all. There is always a new breaking story every day by someone, whether it be the left or right. This story will be long gone in America by 24 except for fox and a few conservatives.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by fishingnut71
Nothing will happen. ... the public brain is only about 2weeks long if they even hear it at all. There is always a new breaking story every day by someone, whether it be the left or right. This story will be long gone in America by 24 except for fox and a few conservatives.

Spot on. And if there is NOT a breaking news story to push this out of sheeples minds, a story / disaster / pandemic will be "created" to take the spot light off the gas light...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Nothing will happen. 24 will be another nail biter and the left will win. I'm very right of center but I think the left and all the Rinos in there wont ever let another republican in the office. Just my 2cents. I hope I'm wrong. This is early on the announcement of twitter and the public brain is only about 2weeks long if they even hear it at all. There is always a new breaking story every day by someone, whether it be the left or right. This story will be long gone in America by 24 except for fox and a few conservatives.

Don’t schit yourself, if it weren’t for Tucker, FOX wouldn’t even report on this, cept for a few tiny blurbs here and there.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
Don’t schit yourself, if it weren’t for Tucker, FOX wouldn’t even report on this, cept for a few tiny blurbs here and there.

Completely false.

The Twitter drops have been the Lead on every program on FNC including Fox and Friends at this very moment

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Nothing will happen. ... the public brain is only about 2weeks long if they even hear it at all. There is always a new breaking story every day by someone, whether it be the left or right. This story will be long gone in America by 24 except for fox and a few conservatives.

Spot on. And if there is NOT a breaking news story to push this out of sheeples minds, a story / disaster / pandemic will be "created" to take the spot light off the gas light...

I recall some panic reporting about "monkey pox" potential to be pandemic before the mid-term election cycle. Another example of stirring up hysteria amongst the sheeple. Transparent fail that one was.

GOA
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I predict a run of mass shootings until this becomes yesterdays news.

.... like tears in the rain
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I like what Elon is doing. I just hope he has some damn good security around him.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Yoel Roth (high ranking Twitter executive) was behind the ban on this material, and openly admitted it was necessary to keep Trump from winning. Roth. What a coincidence.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
89 members (35, 308ld, 338reddog, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 257robertsimp, 9 invisible), 1,591 guests, and 782 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,764
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.