Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I have a question for the forum Democrats. What is the issue that takes you over the top?

Your party continues to drift leftward. O.K., I get it, there is still something that, in your opinion, the Democrat party has to offer over the Republicans, that makes it so that you will ignore "things that work". Higher inflation, lower employment, more drugs, more illegal immigration, tax payer dollars to non-citizens, allowing minors to transition, white hate, destruction of minority communities (which I argue is blatant racism) etc. are all not enough for you to vote for Republicans over Democrats.

It's tough to decipher for someone like me. For thinking there should be more police presence in inner city black neighborhoods to protect the residents there, I am called a racist. Come on, really? For saying that minors should not be physically mutilated, given hormone blockers, etc. I'm called anti-trans or some such B.S. Once again, come on, really? For being pro-life because to me, hearing of a baby in the womb being killed crushes my soul, personally, I am called anti-woman. Really?

So, I reiterate the question, what is the issue or are the issues for you, that take you over the top when you decide to vote for Democrats over Republicans? I am truly interested. There has got to be something more important to you than all of that. Ignore those who are going to jump into this conversation whose positions will be the ever intelligent "you're a commie [bleep]" and "you're a [bleep] KcHunt". I know you can ignore them because some of you regularly start threads just seeking to poke the tiger so you can giggle at your ability to elicit such responses. Rather than poking the tiger, what is it? Thanks in advance.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I admire your attempt at getting a straight answer from the current crop of leftists but I doubt any of them are honest enough to answer.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
There are only two reasons to be a liberal:

1. Virtue Signaling
2. The Free Stuff

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

1. Virtue Signaling
2. The Free Stuff
I can get behind this answer STRS and agree that those answers are legitimate; but, most Democrats won't put those forth as the answers to "why" they will vote only Democrat. However, those can still be done, with Republicans in office. Arguably, with conservative fiscal policies, there can be "affordable" free stuff and even a more efficient "free stuff system".

Virtue signaling can also be done while voting for Republicans. The problem is, one "virtue signals", in my opinion, for two reasons only. First, is to pander, usually for self-preservation. Second is to make one feel better about him/her self.

So, although I believe your statement(s) to be true, they can't be the reason to choose Democrats over Republicans. Or, can they? I don't know.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Shallow thinkers are ultimately extremely selfish. Abortion, free stuff, do what I tell you, etc.

The globalists play on that and use the left to fight conservatives so they can have their one world order.

LOL
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
You’ll get NOT ONE RESPONSE from any Democrats here. They are only here to troll and piss people off. They aint going on the defensive for you.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
You’ll get NOT ONE RESPONSE from any Democrats here. They are only here to troll and piss people off. They aint going on the defensive for you.
I speculate you may be correct; however, I wish to give them the benefit of the doubt. I figure if one is willing to subject himself to scorn and ridicule regularly by something as childish as trolling, one should also be willing to subject himself to the same ridicule and scorn for defending or articulating what he believes to be a reasonable position.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TheBigSky

1. Virtue Signaling
2. The Free Stuff
I can get behind this answer STRS and agree that those answers are legitimate; but, most Democrats won't put those forth as the answers to "why" they will vote only Democrat. However, those can still be done, with Republicans in office. Arguably, with conservative fiscal policies, there can be "affordable" free stuff and even a more efficient "free stuff system".

Virtue signaling can also be done while voting for Republicans. The problem is, one "virtue signals", in my opinion, for two reasons only. First, is to pander, usually for self-preservation. Second is to make one feel better about him/her self.

So, although I believe your statement(s) to be true, they can't be the reason to choose Democrats over Republicans. Or, can they? I don't know.

You can park a whole lot of excuses under these two categories.

Virtue Signaling - Liberals believe they're smarter than everyone else, they believe they're more highly evolved than everyone else, they believe they're more capable to govern over the little people, they believe they're more accepting than anyone else.

Free Stuff - Too lazy and shiftless to get a job, too incapable to take care of themselves, believe that the government exists to take care of them, believe the system is holding them back, believe they are owed all the free stuff they can get, completely shameless and irresponsible.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You're either incredibly naive sir or you are one master instigator! LOL

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2
You're either incredibly naive sir or you are one master instigator! LOL
I speculate it is the former. I hope so because I think the alternative is not that I am a master instigator rather that I am just flat out stupid/ignorant.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rickt300
I admire your attempt at getting a straight answer from the current crop of leftists but I doubt any of them are honest enough to answer.

OP is a waste of time. There is no democrat willing to fess up about how evil and corrupt their party is.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Orange man bad.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Waste of time.

You're trying to mix reason with emotion.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
What the ones that aren’t Democrat?

The lazy fugs like Ta’Queen that won’t get off the couch and vote?

The use the “i didn’t vote for Biden” as their pit for the chit chow that they are apart of?

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Tag to see what the enemy has to say for themselves....

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I have a question for the forum Democrats. What is the issue that takes you over the top?

Your party continues to drift leftward. O.K., I get it, there is still something that, in your opinion, the Democrat party has to offer over the Republicans, that makes it so that you will ignore "things that work". Higher inflation, lower employment, more drugs, more illegal immigration, tax payer dollars to non-citizens, allowing minors to transition, white hate, destruction of minority communities (which I argue is blatant racism) etc. are all not enough for you to vote for Republicans over Democrats.

It's tough to decipher for someone like me. For thinking there should be more police presence in inner city black neighborhoods to protect the residents there, I am called a racist. Come on, really? For saying that minors should not be physically mutilated, given hormone blockers, etc. I'm called anti-trans or some such B.S. Once again, come on, really? For being pro-life because to me, hearing of a baby in the womb being killed crushes my soul, personally, I am called anti-woman. Really?

So, I reiterate the question, what is the issue or are the issues for you, that take you over the top when you decide to vote for Democrats over Republicans? I am truly interested. There has got to be something more important to you than all of that. Ignore those who are going to jump into this conversation whose positions will be the ever intelligent "you're a commie [bleep]" and "you're a [bleep] KcHunt". I know you can ignore them because some of you regularly start threads just seeking to poke the tiger so you can giggle at your ability to elicit such responses. Rather than poking the tiger, what is it? Thanks in advance.
A power and control complex.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

1. Virtue Signaling
2. The Free Stuff

Cheap drugs and cheap kids.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

1. Virtue Signaling
2. The Free Stuff

3. And they are pussy,s.....

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

BS,

You asked a great question, but I suspect that most here who ask such questions are not seeking answers but an audience for their complaints. If you fall in that later category I can't help you. If you actually with to understand the liberal mind, to mentally arm yourself to better defend our nation, I'll provide you some resources, but let me warn you, they may take you to uncomfortable places.

I'm not a Democrat, but I do understand the left, and what makes them tick, better than most of them understand themselves. In order to truly understand the differences you must take a trip through moral and evolutionary psychology. For the long version, I suggest Johnathan Haidt's "The Righteous Mind", Why good people are divided by politics and religion. The Righteous Mind

According to Haidt, there's 5 primary pillars to our moral psychology. Harm/Care, Fairness/reciprocity, Authority/Respect, Ingroup/Loyalty, and Purity/Sanctity.

When we chart this moral matrix across political divisions we learn the left effectively has a 2 channel moral matrix, while the right has a 5 channel moral matrix:

[Linked Image from vialogue.files.wordpress.com]

The first thing you should have notice is liberal are all about Harm and care (if it saves just one child), and "Fairness". The left and right more or less agree on the morality of preventing harm, but after that everything breaks down. For liberals, the second most important by a wide margin in Fairness, and for the right it's a three way tie for everything else except Fairness, which is where the right scores the lowest.

Here's a video hitting the high points of his theory:

Please watch the video and share some of your comments, then we can add some additional layers to the onion, this is a very deep rabbit hole.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 12/03/22.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

1. Virtue Signaling
2. The Free Stuff

There are No Liberal’s …

There are only Maoist, Marxist and their Sympathizers .

Your either trying to be a Rainbow with the use of the word Liberal or you don’t see the Grave Danger these Malcontents pose to You and this Country ..

Liberal’s is a term for Libertarians and they never exhibited in their Political Thought any of the Malignant Maoist/ Marxist Behavior towards the Constitution or Social Order in this Country ..

Smelling Salts Please..

You Not Dealing with Liberal’s ..

You Dealing with the Devil ..

And Yes He owns many that you Shake Hands With ..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

623 members (160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 71 invisible), 2,283 guests, and 1,138 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,121
Posts18,464,592
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.