Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Schmuck, if everyone here is as stupid as you think they are, why are you here? Netflix has comedy specials all the time.

I don't have hurt feelings, But I do have a meaningful life. I've built three other Mausers and all turned out fine and shoot great. 300WM, 30-06, and a different Bob. I guess they are not worthy since I've yet to tie them to the bumper of my truck and drag them down the road to get them schmuck approved.

As a Man who try's to be a good person and do right by people. Deep down I really feel sorry for you as your "life" (if you can call it that) must be a lonely hell with the way you so desperately attack complete strangers. This is your mechanism, just secure interaction with other humans.
Pitiful.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
257 Bob[Linked Image]

This is my long time in process Bob build. Details.
Shilen match #2 contour barrel 4140
Yugo 48 action
Bolt handle sawn off and Model 70 handle tigged on with proper jig.
Color case hardened two position Model 70 style safety
Brown Precision Poundr' stock. It's actually a 98 Mauser as Brown doesn't make Yugo 48 stocks. After talking with Brown decided to still use the poundr' and modify it. I have a poundr' on my 06 and it's just a great fit for me.
Weaver bases and Warne QD rings
Leupold M8 4X
Bold trigger.
Recoil pad TBD..

ETA those two boxes of ammo came from a friend who had them on a shelf for a LONG time. Factory 117gr. Power points +P.

Now to get off my backside and have it completed before next season.

I once fitted a small ring stock M96, 95, 93 to a 24/47 action which I believe is similar in dimension to a M48. the only real difference was the ring area needed opening up and a very little other cleanup. Bet Brown doesn't make one to fit them either.

Last edited by rickt300; 12/03/22.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Queere Man,

You are sucking the wrong ass...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The astute can see splendors from miles away,as you Drool on. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
CryWeight,

You be sure to keep extolling your countless very WELL founded Insecurities,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

For even more oblivious HILARITY,dangle some pics of your Dog Schit Mouser Trifecta,mainly because it will be funnier than fhuqk. Dare you. HINT.

Keep your Hurt Feeler Reports coming,as you laude your Professional Victim status and be sure to "convince" yourself you don't care,as you Whine aloud. Hint.

I rather enjoy you Crying CLUELESS Kchunts doing your very BEST,which is of course the only fhuqking reason,it's sooooooo reliably fhuqking funny. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for trying.

Hint.

Fhuqing LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Buzz off Stick go soak a Remington 700 barrel nut special in a creek somewhere.You got no business trolling a mauser thread.

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
Schmuck, if everyone here is as stupid as you think they are, why are you here? Netflix has comedy specials all the time.

I don't have hurt feelings, But I do have a meaningful life. I've built three other Mausers and all turned out fine and shoot great. 300WM, 30-06, and a different Bob. I guess they are not worthy since I've yet to tie them to the bumper of my truck and drag them down the road to get them schmuck approved.

As a Man who try's to be a good person and do right by people. Deep down I really feel sorry for you as your "life" (if you can call it that) must be a lonely hell with the way you so desperately attack complete strangers. This is your mechanism, just secure interaction with other humans.
Pitiful.

He is trolling for exactly that kind of comment, he has some kind of pschyco need for it. That said it would seem altering a M98 stock to fit a M48 action would be tough considering the Action bolt spacing.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

Pardon my shooting it all and then some,as you do your best to suck ass...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Brokedick Crying Karens,are likely REALLY "bolstering" Mouser Sales,in schit chamberings,as you extoll your "pay grade". Then again. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING.............

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Rickety,

Pardon my shooting it all and then some,as you do your best to suck ass...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Brokedick Crying Karens,are likely REALLY "bolstering" Mouser Sales,in schit chamberings,as you extoll your "pay grade". Then again. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING.............

Go ahead and change your tampon.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

It never fails,that you simply cannot connect a single fhuqking dot,for your HILARIOUS self...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Newest GrandBaby was nearly 2 months old,with his first Buck. 'Course,we'll see what tomorrow brings. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I wouldnt mind having an older Ruger M77 in 257 Roberts

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
One of several Mausers that have followed me home recently.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

257 Bob AI

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

ya!

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 12/03/22.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jericho
I wouldnt mind having an older Ruger M77 in 257 Roberts

Yarded a Ruger 77 Tranny home this pass in 243 Win and they've long been mechanically Skookum,in that they'll house,smooch and stabilize a 105 Hornie HPBT in issued guise. You know,all the things that CRUSH a 257 Bob. Hint.

Laughing!

Would like a MK II in 22PPC,6PPC or 7.62x39,for conversion to 22PPC Alaskan Fhuqking Improved(simple mag box shim slide for 88's). Ordered a MKII 6PPC in the day,but it was in fact a 22PPC,wearing the 6PPC's serial number. Dealer sent it back to the Factory,but I shoulda lobbied to retain the Novelty. Hint.

I concur. Mousers suck,in any/all configurations. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Stick
Congrats on the G.S.
Got one of the newbies myself 5 weeks ago

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (10gaugeman, 007FJ, 160user, 2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 240NMC, 67 invisible), 2,335 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,654
Posts18,455,538
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.