Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
If the patriots are in control, they are doing a really [bleep] job. I think we are all swimming in BS up to our eyeballs.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by rte
If those "illegals" could build what exists in America, they'd never leave their home countries.
That statement is not even remotely accurate.The opportunities don't exist in most South American nations.

They're not going to build anything,other than simple wood structures aka homes but they will take existing jobs,for which the elites will gladly train them.
South America has no natural resources? What "opportunities" are those people lacking?

America was built and still exists because hard-working people in a high-trust environment worked together. America is slowly and inevitably becoming a 3rd World nation as it becomes more populated by people originating in 3rd World nations.

The elites depend on the whites who built America to keep it functioning at all, economically and otherwise. If we weren't needed, we'd already be wiped out. They know they can guilt us into continuing to work.

America is what is it is because of geography:

Peter Zeihan is a whackadoole libtard pseudo intellectual.

America was built by individuals exercising their sovereignty and perusing their best interest under capitalism... I.E. freedom, private property and keeping the fruits of their labor.

They did this in cooperation with others pursuing the same goal, the understood that working together was essential to achieving these goals.

The rest of the world is handicapped with corruption, cronyism, and they accept corrupt leaders. Every man for himself. Cheat lie and steal.

American exceptionalism is real, even though we are taught is fake and even evil.

It's not an accident or luck of geography

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
It also was a God fearing country which recognized God as the Creator who gave us, created in HIS image, that is with a spirit, freedom as an inalienable right.

Having an effective and just patent office also helped inventors thrive rather than have their hard won inventions stolen. whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by geedubya
What if MAGA Americans altogether and all at once simply said, "No more"; shrugged their shoulders; and let everything fall down?  What would happen then?"

Yepp...

Hurt them... or worse.

They damn sure are trying to kill me and mine...

YOU and YOURS!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by rte
If those "illegals" could build what exists in America, they'd never leave their home countries.
That statement is not even remotely accurate.The opportunities don't exist in most South American nations.

They're not going to build anything,other than simple wood structures aka homes but they will take existing jobs,for which the elites will gladly train them.
South America has no natural resources? What "opportunities" are those people lacking?

America was built and still exists because hard-working people in a high-trust environment worked together. America is slowly and inevitably becoming a 3rd World nation as it becomes more populated by people originating in 3rd World nations.

The elites depend on the whites who built America to keep it functioning at all, economically and otherwise. If we weren't needed, we'd already be wiped out. They know they can guilt us into continuing to work.

America is what is it is because of geography:

Peter Zeihan is a whackadoole libtard pseudo intellectual.

America was built by individuals exercising their sovereignty and perusing their best interest under capitalism... I.E. freedom, private property and keeping the fruits of their labor.

They did this in cooperation with others pursuing the same goal, the understood that working together was essential to achieving these goals.

The rest of the world is handicapped with corruption, cronyism, and they accept corrupt leaders. Every man for himself. Cheat lie and steal.

American exceptionalism is real, even though we are taught is fake and even evil.

It's not an accident or luck of geography

Is Thomas Sowell a wachadoole libtard pseduo intellectual?

Contrast what Sowell says about the geography of Africa with what Zeihan says about the geography of America.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by geedubya
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
How many MAGA's have even read the book or seen the movie?
My guess is 1-2%

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

😉

ya!

GWB

Amen

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by cuznguido
If the patriots are in control, they are doing a really [bleep] job. I think we are all swimming in BS up to our eyeballs.

Save our kids - shoot your local drug dealer.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Any kind of action from MAGA would be nice at this point. Doesn’t seem to be much fight in this group.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by erikj
I'm afraid I'm on path to do what GeeDubya described (sorta).

For me, it started around 2008, when the economy melted down and the government intervened to save all the financial institutions. I was working at a big law firm at the time, with a number of financial company clients, and I pissed off the partners when I openly stated that I would rather see every bank in the nation go under than give the government power to control every aspect of our lives in exchange for the bailout.

When the bailouts occurred and I saw the Obama regime hand over GM to the unions, rather than to the bondholders who legally should have received the assets, I left the world of big law farms and took a massive pay cut to start my own practice, focused on those things I actually cared about. Over time, I went on a mission to make myself self sufficient to the maximum extent possible given the realities of my life (aging parents, property ownership, etc.).

Moving to Montana was the big final step for me. Much lower cost of living, much more freedom, I own some land with a basic cabin and lots of game available.

I look back at CA and see that they are now going to bleed working people to give reparations to blacks and am sure that at some point, it will go nationwide. I'm doing my best to not depend on government for a thing and also to not be subject to taxation.

Yes, I have a lot less money available now, but I also have a lot less need for money.
Didn't you make a run for office?
Yes

How did you do?

If you ran as an R you must have won. MT rarely elects Ds

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Antelope,
I'm trucker biased, our economy is dependent on every nail to hold the structure, I know that.

But truckers are the beams.
The "If you got it a Trucker Brought it" slogan is deceptive.

In understates the importance of trucks.
Trucks and fuel are the chicken or egg of society.
They depend on each other, and without them everything stops.
Folks only think of trucks as the transport of retail goods.
Everything you but has been on a truck, sure.
But it has probably been on a hundred trucks if it is a manufactured good.

A head of lettuce has been on, fertilizer, pesticide, fuel, seed, and several refrigerator trucks. The above items? Have all had multiple components moved by trucks.

My point is if 1/2 of the 68% of truck drivers stopped, the whole dam mess
would collapse in a week.

Trains too. That's why the POS had congress step in and make the rail workers stay on the job. The POS will step on the truckers too if there's any sort of organized interruption.

GOA
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We are where we are today because the bad guys have not been removed. We did live in a republic.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Originally Posted by erikj

For me, it started around 2008, when the economy melted down and the government intervened to save all the financial institutions. I was working at a big law firm at the time, with a number of financial company clients, and I pissed off the partners when I openly stated that I would rather see every bank in the nation go under than give the government power to control every aspect of our lives in exchange for the bailout.

When the bailouts occurred and I saw the Obama regime hand over GM to the unions, rather than to the bondholders who legally should have received the assets, I left the world of big law farms and took a massive pay cut to start my own practice, focused on those things I actually cared about. Over time, I went on a mission to make myself self sufficient to the maximum extent possible given the realities of my life (aging parents, property ownership, etc.).

Moving to Montana was the big final step for me. Much lower cost of living, much more freedom, I own some land with a basic cabin and lots of game available.

I look back at CA and see that they are now going to bleed working people to give reparations to blacks and am sure that at some point, it will go nationwide. I'm doing my best to not depend on government for a thing and also to not be subject to taxation.

Yes, I have a lot less money available now, but I also have a lot less need for money.
Didn't you make a run for office?
Yes

How did you do?

If you ran as an R you must have won. MT rarely elects Ds

^^^Votes for the party of child genitalia mutilation.

Last edited by copperking81; 12/03/22.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
We have no one to blame but ourselves. All this mess happened on our watch.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Althou I Agree with your Conviction on the Bailout’s and your Suspicions of what would happen when the Government gets Involved with it’s Sugar..

The Cascading Events of Massive Bankruptcies across not only the Car Sector but the whole Financial System was not Acceptable..

Housing Crisis.. The Virus..

As Dual Citizen Rhom Emanuel once said ..

“Never Let a Crisis Go to Waste” ..

And Now Trump and the Patriots have the playbook.

As Q said, "Imagine what you can accomplish when you have their playbook."

Q+ is Trump. Imagine what he gave up to go through what he's done for us.

I expect the economy to crash. Will the people blame Trump or the Ds? Who are they blaming for high gas prices? Maybe that's what it takes to drain the swamp. Maybe that's why Trump is not in the WH? whistle

One Step Ahead ..

Two Steps Behind..

Now ya Got to Run to get Even ..

Q Tip of the Day ..

So, you're on you're on the board as saying Trump is two steps behind?

YGBSM

But go ahead, prove your own stupidity. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah, everybody's stupid that doesn't buy what Jag's selling.

I'm a Dr with an exceptionally high IQ

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
None here would fight for fear of the stock market going down slightly.
Also they are to overweight to do so.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

Althou I Agree with your Conviction on the Bailout’s and your Suspicions of what would happen when the Government gets Involved with it’s Sugar..

The Cascading Events of Massive Bankruptcies across not only the Car Sector but the whole Financial System was not Acceptable..

Housing Crisis.. The Virus..

As Dual Citizen Rhom Emanuel once said ..

“Never Let a Crisis Go to Waste” ..

And Now Trump and the Patriots have the playbook.

As Q said, "Imagine what you can accomplish when you have their playbook."

Q+ is Trump. Imagine what he gave up to go through what he's done for us.

I expect the economy to crash. Will the people blame Trump or the Ds? Who are they blaming for high gas prices? Maybe that's what it takes to drain the swamp. Maybe that's why Trump is not in the WH? whistle

One Step Ahead ..

Two Steps Behind..

Now ya Got to Run to get Even ..

Q Tip of the Day ..

So, you're on you're on the board as saying Trump is two steps behind?

YGBSM

But go ahead, prove your own stupidity. grin

You need to get your Bagpipes Checked ..

Your Wray Wray Valve is Stuck Open..

All we’re getting is Hot Air ..

Q Ball 🤩

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Antelope,
I'm trucker biased, our economy is dependent on every nail to hold the structure, I know that.

A head of lettuce has been on, fertilizer, pesticide, fuel, seed, and several refrigerator trucks. The above items? Have all had multiple components moved by trucks.

Trains too. That's why the POS had congress step in and make the rail workers stay on the job. The POS will step on the truckers too if there's any sort of organized interruption.

TooDogs,

Workplace was a great example.

Those train workers, truckers, all of us, have the power.
Nothing would happen if 100% of those train workers took a stand.

Well, some would be jailed and beaten, a few might die. In short order,
if their grievances are reasonable, they would be resolved and everything
would go back to normal.

Regan fired the controllers. Because they didn't stand together.
If enough had, would he have shut the country down untill management
recruited enough new ones and trained them?

Therein is the issue.
People today measure everytjing against its short term cost in
money and comfort. Everything.

The NFL flips the bird to the flag and people get mad.

"IDGAF , I'm watching my Steelers"

Yeah, I actually heard that!
Won't even give up 16 afternoons of mindless entertainment to take a stand. Could still drink beer and eat wings, just not turn the knob.

Fudge!

Look at Iran, China!
Wanna talk about people having power to force you?

People in the streets being shot, and beaten. They still go out.
Knew it was possible before this stuff even started. But they are fed
up.

A fool's errend?

FŮCK no! It isn't.
It is exactly the same thing as The Boston Tea Party. The Riots.
The only reason the outcome will be different is the number of
People willing to stand up.

We deserve to lose the battle for this country.
The Left has earned the victory.

For 70 years the socialist movement has been pushing. Gaining ground.
In the last 60 years the right has done nothing stronger than pushing
back. Occasionally. Never taking a step to regaining ground.

They have willingly given up our schools and media.
The only two tools needed to foment a revolution if one Is patient.
The Left has been. Pushing just hard enough to keep gaining ground.
Over the last 14 years they have become much more aggressive.
Because they can be, and it is time. Time to push hard and finish this
fight before something stops them.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Antelope,

Regan fired the controllers. Because they didn't stand together.
If enough had, would he have shut the country down untill management
recruited enough new ones and trained them?

Sticking together for the betterment of America is the only option we have left.

But that’s not what happened back in 81 with the Air Traffic Controllers. They went on strike, an illegal strike, because their Union told them to.

They did indeed stick together all 13,000 walked off the job. When Reagan ordered them back to work the UNION refused both Reagan’s order and a court order. Only about a thousand went back to work.

Reagan then fired those 12,000 employees (that stuck together) and banned them from ever holding a Federal job again.

Disrupting others by illegal means for Personal Gain is not even close to the same as banding together to save one’s Country.

Last edited by steve4102; 12/04/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Antelope,

BS. The current Govt is working to shut the truckers down, and the farmers down, and food industry.

Global warming is the excuse. Why? When the people are starved down they will comply with Govts planned Economic Reset in order to eat. People will give up their guns, cars, land,.....

Their plan is a global population of less than 500 million. You won't be one of them. Open borders, reduced criminal prosecution, fentanyl..... You are their enemy. They serve their puppetmasters who put them in Office.

That's why they hate Trump. He is getting that exposed for people to support what he and the Patriots have coming.

Where are you in the grand scheme of things?

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (10gaugeman, 007FJ, 160user, 2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 240NMC, 67 invisible), 2,343 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,654
Posts18,455,538
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.