Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Sycamore is just a lazy old dumb fugk.

He’s never going to explain anything he believes because he can’t.

He’s a stupid person.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Poot_Carr
Abortion being a major one. I just fine feel, and will never feel like the government has a right to inject itself into what a woman can do with her body.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Democrat Marxists love to twist the facts to make murder sound more palatable. "We have a consensus on Global Warming" according to the Prince of Darkness. And we sure do have that consensus among 96 or so scientists that are working on government grants to prove it. The rest of the scientific community knows the truth, but our legacy Propagandist media will not report that. People are led to believe the strangest things.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Go back to the chart.

You disgust for abortion comes from your high emphasis on purity/chastity.

Completely wrong.

My disgust with abortion comes from experience. I had a girlfriend that got pregnant and had an abortion without my knowledge, now I have a dead kid, I live with that every day of my life it's something I can never get away from. It's probably why I'm so empathetic towards people that have lost a child.

I learned at a very young age that abortion was murder, God and my parents taught me that.

Let me try to flip the script on you. You're in a committed relationship with a girl. She goes out and does a train 13 man train, takes it in every hole, full bukkake, posts the video on the internet sending it to all your buddies, and gets pregnant,

Now imagine you're forced to raise and care for that kid.

Sorry but I would gladly take the kid on, it's not his/her fault the mother is a whore.

I'll add that it happens a few times a year in my sleepy little College Town and most times here they just yell rape.

Did that give you a deep primal reaction in your gut?

Yes, but my reaction would not be to murder a child.

Like most Democrats they mix up emotion and logic and let it rule their lives, it's all part of the mental illness.

and the kid comes out looking like the dude you'll see if you open on of Kingston's links.

"You see that kid right there? That's my boy!!!!!"........Lol.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by CCCC
Thank you for a well thought out question.

For as much as the Democrat party has drifted to the left I feel like the Republican party has drifted just as far to the right as well. For me personally it is social issues. Abortion being a major one. I just fine feel, and will never feel like the government has a right to inject itself into what a woman can do with her body. The 6 week abortion laws in some states is just a stepping stone to a full nationwide ban if Republicans gain control there's no doubt in my mind about that.
Environmental issues are another one. Republicans over the last 15-20 years have become much more opposed to anything regarding the threat climate change poses. I believe it is real and it is serious. The drought in the SW is nearing critical levels. Why the opposition to any attempts at green energy? It seems Republicans are more concerned with corporation profits at the expense of the environment.
I don't expect this to change your mind, and I doubt it will change your but dialogue is good
I appreciate the thoughtful quest and demeanor of TheBigSky in dealing with your post, but my reaction is based more on stark reality - not such gentle contemplative style. Engaging typical liberal/progressive avoidance, you thank TheBigSky for "a well thought out question" and then you refuse to answer it. He directly asked what it is that sends your type over the top. You ignore that and dish out mush based on "seems", "feels", etc, and your dissatisfaction because you can't get Republicans to give you what you want. So - no - such dialogue is NOT good - it is worthless with regard to solution or understanding. So, what is it that sends your type over the top.

he answered the question....you may not like how he worded it....but he answered it....bob

No he didn't, he spewed Democrat talking points, he explained nothing.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Interesting thread. The one lib that responded generally mirrors what I have experienced with the ones in my family.....which I believe are representative of white liberals, whom I believe are going to destroy this country.

First, they have bought lock, stock, and barrel the climate change hoax. They actually believe that the world is gonna burn up in a few years if we don't stop using fossil fuels.....so the destruction of our economy and way of life is warranted.....just like sacrifices were warranted to win WW2. They completely ignore the possibility of natural cycles of warming and cooling over the eons, the progress made over the years with pollution, or the fact that China and India are burning coal like there is no tomorrow and laughing their asses off at us destroying ourselves to make miniscule improvements in C02 as Trump would say....preventing the ocean from rising a half inch over the next 300 fugging years.....and that only in theory. Also, big corporations that they claim to hate and lib heroes such as Bill Gates are raking in the dough with this scam....laughing all the way to the bank with the assistance of their "useful idiots". The crazy thing is that I don't see any of them making any significant personal sacrifices such as riding bikes or cutting off the AC......just like the big wheels in their sect still fly private jets. Its all bullshat.

Second, they see oppression everywhere. They still feel blacks are oppressed even though there has been a black president, black rappers making millions for spitting into a microphone, black executives and in general blacks everywhere doing well if they are willing to participate in the system....where they are given race based advantages. They act like its 1925 and they are still getting lynched regularly. They see women being oppressed by any regulation on abortion when in reality contraceptives are available anywhere, probably for free at the local planned murderhood. Women running for president and running fortune 500 companies are ignored. If a woman loses an election or doesn't get a job its because of discrimination, the idea that she is unqualified or perhaps an idiot is never considered. They see Phags being oppressed everywhere when in fact they are the ones oppressing straight people with the Gaykk. I asked one of my liberal aunts if she thought it was a good idea for drag queens to be grooming her grandchildren in school. She replied, "they are just trying to teach the kids not to kill them"........as if that was a thing. Again, its not 1925 anymore. Phags are protected by "hate crime" laws and a mere word against them could cost your employment. They also see "latinos" being oppressed and deserving of "asylum" and being owed free ingress into our country and welfare, jobs, and education on taxpayer dime. The fact that they are going to be "swimming democrats" is icing on their cake.

Third, libs don't think rank and file people should have guns. Obviously, they have a hard on for "assault rifles" but if you really pin one down they think that just the police and military should have weapons. The idea that someone would kill a criminal trying to murder them with their own gun is as repugnant to them as a woman deciding not to abort her baby. Ditto the idea that people would overthrow an oppressive government via use of the second amendment. Its like they can't see that historically governments are not benevolent and that murders are committed with all manner of things even bare hands. They don't understand that criminals are not giving up their weapons because criminals don't obey gun laws......that includes criminals that hold office.

Fourth, Libs don't particularly like the idea of "American exceptionalism" and feel somewhat ashamed and embarrassed with us being the top dog in the world. For example, when Trump made a big deal about getting the European countries to pay up for NATO, one of my Aunts thought that was a national disgrace because of the "public way he handled it". For some unknown reason to me they admire the murderous Chinese communists. This is one of the real reasons they hate Trump so much. He is unabashed in his love for America and wants her to win win win bigly.

Fifth, libs think they are "privileged" and are somewhat guilty about it. The older generation libs in my family are fairly well off having participated in and been rewarded by the boomer economy their entire lives after having literally grown up in a shack in the backside of a swamp in south Georgia in the 1950's. Now, solidly middle class. To their credit, they worked for what they have. But they feel they owe welfare to those that did not because they are or were somehow "privileged". They think rich people don't pay enough taxes when the reality is that they pay most of them. They are all for loan forgiveness, free college, etc. Like Warren Buffet, they could write a check for extra money to the IRS at tax time but for some reason do not.

Sixth, what I call the "Cowboy Tim" lib. These are fairly normal people in a labor union who may be a little uneasy about drag queens grooming their children or being disarmed, but they still buy off on the lie that the democrats are for the "working man". In some ways these are the most stupid of all libs but the easiest to get along with and perhaps the most ideologically salvageable because they don't necessarily go for much of the above but still vote for it because they believe they are protecting their livings....even as the libs they elect are destroying them via regulations and disastrous energy policies. Case in point the pipeline workers that Biden canned on day one, the second his geriatric ass hit the seat in the oval orafice.

Seventh, Libs believe what they read on the mainstream news and cannot see that it is rank propaganda that would make Goebbels and Pravda envious. Having heard and believed the BS from what they consider old line reliable sources such as the big three networks, CNN, and the New York Times, its hard to reason with them. What is the saying, its easier to fool someone than to convince someone they have been fooled. They see these outlets as a free and fair press even though they lie to them every damn day and see alternative media outlets as "Russian disinformation". They won't hear or consider the other side. Additionally they consider "the scientists" as infallible. They will tell you that "the scientists" say so and so, not considering that "the scientists" a)could be wrong or b)could be buttering their bread with government money.

All of this supports Sniper's point that an excess of "empathy" is involved but as I see it, the empathy is shallow and not really genuine. As I said before, in the case of my family if they were really worried about economic "unfairness" they could not drive new cars and give more money to charity. Invite some blacks over for dinner. They could run the AC at 80 in the summer if they really cared about the climate as they say. The word is hypocrisy and its name is liberal. They are more worried about how what they espouse makes them "feel" than any measurable results.

Anyway, sorry for the rant, this stuff is running me crazy.

Last edited by RJY66; 12/04/22.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by CCCC
Thank you for a well thought out question.

For as much as the Democrat party has drifted to the left I feel like the Republican party has drifted just as far to the right as well. For me personally it is social issues. Abortion being a major one. I just fine feel, and will never feel like the government has a right to inject itself into what a woman can do with her body. The 6 week abortion laws in some states is just a stepping stone to a full nationwide ban if Republicans gain control there's no doubt in my mind about that.
Environmental issues are another one. Republicans over the last 15-20 years have become much more opposed to anything regarding the threat climate change poses. I believe it is real and it is serious. The drought in the SW is nearing critical levels. Why the opposition to any attempts at green energy? It seems Republicans are more concerned with corporation profits at the expense of the environment.
I don't expect this to change your mind, and I doubt it will change your but dialogue is good
I appreciate the thoughtful quest and demeanor of TheBigSky in dealing with your post, but my reaction is based more on stark reality - not such gentle contemplative style. Engaging typical liberal/progressive avoidance, you thank TheBigSky for "a well thought out question" and then you refuse to answer it. He directly asked what it is that sends your type over the top. You ignore that and dish out mush based on "seems", "feels", etc, and your dissatisfaction because you can't get Republicans to give you what you want. So - no - such dialogue is NOT good - it is worthless with regard to solution or understanding. So, what is it that sends your type over the top.

he answered the question....you may not like how he worded it....but he answered it....bob

No he didn't, he spewed Democrat talking points, he explained nothing.

are they demorat talking points...of course they are.....the same as conservative talking points explain how we think...bob

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I would also add that many people still believe the lies they’ve been constantly fed for over a hundred years. FDR was the savior of America by ending the depression he helped creat and extend for years. LBJ creating the biggest race discrimination scheme in the history of the republic. The Clinton’s, Bush’s, Obamas and Biden’s.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
If, after the past 20 years, he/she/it still identifies as a democrat…..there is no changing them. They have a genetic flaw which can’t be corrected! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by drop_point
You disgust for abortion comes from your high emphasis on purity/chastity. This is why we see such a high correlation between anti-abortion and anti-vaxers.

Where does my disgust for abortion come from? I view abortion as murder, yet have the view that most of the aborted are going to develop into the dredges of society that their mothers' associated with. Having read Levitt, there is a significant inverse correlation with the proliferation of violent and property crimes with access to abortion. Though those being aborted are from populations which I tend to despise as a whole, I still cannot morally support abortion. On the flip side, I am not "anti-vax" and am happy to take safe, effective vaccines with a track record of efficacy, yet I do not have support for any form of mandate from employers or governments. I did not take an mRNA vaccine (or any COVID vaccine for that matter) due to lack of efficacy and no track record. In fact, I almost lost my job over my unwillingness to take a new and untested injection which the pharmaceutical companies demonstrably manipulated data in their phase three clinical trial white papers.

Drop point thank you for engaging. Now to be clear, for the sake of this conversation I'm not judging you, nor those who disagree with you. My goal is to bring some perspective regarding how the liberal mind works, and for that matter, you own.

I also appreciate you confirming you're against both abortion and the Covid vaccine, which matched with my hypothesis. By extension, you're more likely to have negative feeling about interracial sex, specifically white women having sex with black men, homosexuality, stem cell research, and flag burning.

What do they all have in common? Disgust. At an intellectual level you believe you hold these beliefs due to a well reasoned position that you can clearly articulate. The realist is far different. You position was cemented in deep recesses of your primitive brain, through your disgust. You used your reason to convince yourself of the rationality of your decision. We actually have empirical evidence to prove this.

When you wire people up to an EEG to monitor their brain activity and present them with moral questions the decision making portion of the brain activates BEFORE the logic centers. In other words, most people believe they first engage their logic then make their decision, but the opposite is true. They make the decision then engage their logic to rationalize it. This is why one of the highest IQ guys on The Fire, Doc Eyeball, aka jaguartx became a devotes follower of Q (yes, there's a lot more to it than just that, but you get the point).

Now take everything I just said about Conservatives, change the positions 180 degree, and substitute the word compassion for disgust, and it's applies equally.

The defining personality trait of the right is high disgust sensitivity.
The defining trait of the left is high compassion.
What defines a libertarian is a lack of both. This is why libertarians are more logical then both conservatives or liberal. We last the personality traits most responsible for the distorted thinking of both sides.

Here's a video on disgust and how it impacts politics:

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 12/04/22.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Let me try to flip the script on you. You're in a committed relationship with a girl. She goes out and does a train 13 man train, takes it in every hole, full bukkake, posts the video on the internet sending it to all your buddies, and gets pregnant, and the kid comes out looking like the dude you'll see if you open on of Kingston's links.

Now imagine you're forced to raise and care for that kid.

That's as close as I can come to what a woman feels when she realized she doesn't want the baby from the man who put it in her.

The woman chooses to allow that man she doesn't want the baby from to "put it in her". That baby is undoubtedly HER baby complete with half genetics from HER.

The second situation, the man does not make the conscious decision to do anything; all decision are made without his consent and that baby is not HIS DNA and therefore his instincts are not to nurture it and care for it simply because it based on innate desire to pass on HIS DNA. Very, very different situations. The woman is regretting her own decision-making process while the man is being forced into a situation not by his actions, but those of others.

Drop Point,

Logically, I agree with you 100%, but that's not the point of the exercise. The point is to convey the FEELINGS of women and the left on this issue. So let me re-write you response from the opposing point of view.

In the situation the woman does not make a conscious decision to have a baby with that man. All the consequences are not the result of her consent and that baby in not THE DNA SHE WANTED, and therefore her instincts are not to nurture it and care for it simply because it is her desire to use her limited breading opportunities with the highest quality DNA possible. The woman is regretting being fooled by a man of lesser DNA by his trickery. It's his fault for fooling her to think his DNA was better this it is.

If you think this sounds like they are narcissistic and refusing to accept responsibility for their actions, your not wrong, it's female nature, but that's what you're up against.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Problem with Republicans, is that they are the most right wing party of ANY other comparable Western nation!!
Well, perhaps a few open Facists parties beats them.
Republican Party is not quite there yet... although its starting to show through the cracks..

Add to that, that most Republicans belive US to be the BEST AND FREEST country in the world...
Which sets them up to NEVER want to fix anything.. because why fix something that is perfect?

Meanwhile, the Western world has moved on and overtaken US on most metrics that measures wellbeing, work life balance, happiness, life expectancy.

Other western countries have:
Better worker safety
Better worker rights
Better worker vacation
Better worker regulations
Less exploitation by companies

Less dangerous food additives.
Safer food in general
Better conditions for farm animals
Cheaper and better healthcare
Better schools
Better social safety net
Better infrastructure
Better long term national planning
Cheaper Childcare
Lower rates of child mortality
Better internett coverage
Better cellular coverage

But, Republican answer is, FKUC all of you, We are the BEST...
Claiming US to be the best country in the world and claiming to love it, while refusing to pay taxes to actually fix things...

Just give corporations more power and remove some more workers rights, cut health insurance, and everything will be better... the market will fix things, I am certain.
(after Corporations pay of some more politicians, because money is free speech)

The US in the last 40 years:

Socialism for big corporations and military industrial complex

&

Rugged individualism for the individual.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

Poor Ms. Walt.

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Go back to the chart.

Completely wrong.

My disgust with abortion comes from experience. I had a girlfriend that got pregnant and had an abortion without my knowledge, now I have a dead kid, I live with that every day of my life it's something I can never get away from. It's probably why I'm so empathetic towards people that have lost a child.

I learned at a very young age that abortion was murder, God and my parents taught me that.

Now, lets take your parents and God out of this. WHY do you consider it murder, and AT WHAT POINT is it murder?

Wearing a condom?
Hormonal birth control?
An IUD that prevents implantation after fertilization?
Morning after pill?
surgical removal before the development of a brain and nervous system?
surgical removal after the development of a brain and nervous system bet before the ability to experience pain and suffering?
Past viability?

Now justify your answer using only logic and reason, with no logical fallacies such as an appeal to authority (God and parents)

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 12/04/22.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Yes, but my reaction would not be to murder a child.

Like most Democrats they mix up emotion and logic and let it rule their lives, it's all part of the mental illness.

Good. Now you're beginning understand the magnitude of their emotional reaction, and it's that emotion that rules their voting!

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
You disgust for abortion comes from your high emphasis on purity/chastity. This is why we see such a high correlation between anti-abortion and anti-vaxers.

Where does my disgust for abortion come from? I view abortion as murder, yet have the view that most of the aborted are going to develop into the dredges of society that their mothers' associated with. Having read Levitt, there is a significant inverse correlation with the proliferation of violent and property crimes with access to abortion. Though those being aborted are from populations which I tend to despise as a whole, I still cannot morally support abortion. On the flip side, I am not "anti-vax" and am happy to take safe, effective vaccines with a track record of efficacy, yet I do not have support for any form of mandate from employers or governments. I did not take an mRNA vaccine (or any COVID vaccine for that matter) due to lack of efficacy and no track record. In fact, I almost lost my job over my unwillingness to take a new and untested injection which the pharmaceutical companies demonstrably manipulated data in their phase three clinical trial white papers.

Drop point thank you for engaging. Now to be clear, for the sake of this conversation I'm not judging you, nor those who disagree with you. My goal is to bring some perspective regarding how the liberal mind works, and for that matter, you own.

I also appreciate you confirming you're against both abortion and the Covid vaccine, which matched with my hypothesis. By extension, you're more likely to have negative feeling about interracial sex, specifically white women having sex with black men, homosexuality, stem cell research, and flag burning.

What do they all have in common? Disgust. At an intellectual level you believe you hold these beliefs due to a well reasoned position that you can clearly articulate. The realist is far different. You position was cemented in deep recesses of your primitive brain, through your disgust. You used your reason to convince yourself of the rationality of your decision. We actually have empirical evidence to prove this.

When you wire people up to an EEG to monitor their brain activity and present them with moral questions the decision making portion of the brain activates BEFORE the logic centers. In other words, most people believe they first engage their logic then make their decision, but the opposite is true. They make the decision then engage their logic to rationalize it. This is why one of the highest IQ guys on The Fire, Doc Eyeball, aka jaguartx became a devotes follower of Q (yes, there's a lot more to it than just that, but you get the point).

Now take everything I just said about Conservatives, change the positions 180 degree, and substitute the word compassion for disgust, and it's applies equally.

What defines a libertarian is a lack of both. This is why libertarians are more logical then both conservatives or liberal. We last the personality traits most responsible for the distorted thinking of both sides.

I would not accuse you of being judgmental by any means, as I've voluntarily taken part in the discussion. I think you're close, but not quite perfect on your analysis.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Go back to the chart.

Completely wrong.

Now, lets take your parents and God out of this. WHY do you consider it murder, and AT WHAT POINT is it murder?

Wearing a condom?
Hormonal birth control?
Morning after pill?
surgical removal after the development of a brain and nervous system bet before the ability to experience pain and suffering?
Past viability?

Now justify your answer using only logic and reason, with no logical fallacies such as an appeal to authority (God and parents)

I'll tackle this one, if it is alright with you.

At what point is abortion murder?

Condoms: this doesn't kill anybody.
Birth control: this doesn't kill anybody.
An IUD: a device that denies a fertilized embryo that has unique DNA from implanting where it can continue to be nurtured and developed. This is murder.
Morning after pill: this doesn't kill anybody, there is no unique set of DNA at this point.
Surgical removal of anything with unique DNA is murder.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

I would not accuse you of being judgmental by any means, as I've voluntarily taken part in the discussion. I think you're close, but not quite perfect on your analysis.

DP,
I appreciate the civil debate. it's a vital component of improving our understanding of these challenging topics.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Go back to the chart.

Completely wrong.

Wearing a condom?
Hormonal birth control?
Morning after pill?
Past viability?

An IUD: a device that denies a fertilized embryo that has unique DNA from implanting where it can continue to be nurtured and developed. This is murder.
Morning after pill: this doesn't kill anybody, there is no unique set of DNA at this point.

Excellent.

Now here's what I want you to notice;

Your border with the Sacred is human DNA.
How the COVID vaccine different from regular vaccines? It uses RNA, which his half of a DNA molecule.
What do some of the anti-covid-vaxers call themselves? Purebloods.

Which brings us right back to the left right divide on Purity/Chasity, which is a function of the rights disgust, and the last of disgust on the left.

It's this key difference that leads you to see stopping an embryo from implanting as murder, where those on the left do not.

[Linked Image from vialogue.files.wordpress.com]

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Go back to the chart.

Completely wrong.

Wearing a condom?
Hormonal birth control?
Morning after pill?
Past viability?

Excellent.

Now here's what I want you to notice;

Your border with the Sacred is human DNA.
How the COVID vaccine different from regular vaccines? It uses RNA, which his half of a DNA molecule.
What do some of the anti-covid-vaxers call themselves? Purebloods.

Which brings us right back to the left right divide on Purity/Chasity, which is a function of the rights disgust, and the last of disgust on the left.

It's this key difference that leads you to see stopping an embryo from implanting as murder, where those on the left do not.

[Linked Image from vialogue.files.wordpress.com]

My qualm with the COVID vaccine isn't the mRNA. I was actually quite excited for it when it was first developed. It was after reading phase III clinical trials that I began having a problem with it. First, they manipulated data as evidence by their ignoring that their control group was much, much more likely to contract COVID than the general population during the same time period. Their discussion did not account for or even acknowledge this in any way. That tells me they knew and ignored it, yet used that data to conclude 95% efficacy while reporting their only side-effects were sore arm and complaints of normal immune response. That made me quite suspicious.

In the end, the mRNA vaccines ultimately did very little to be effective.

At the surface, I don't mind that people choose to take it, nor do I mind that it exists. What I do mind is mandates that force the individual into a corner; take it or lose your job. Take it or face legal consequences. That should be left up to the individual.

Last edited by drop_point; 12/04/22.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (270cowboy, 1minute, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 280shooter, 204guy, 67 invisible), 2,094 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,751
Posts18,457,834
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.