OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W

BP-B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Interesting. Thanks for posting. I've realized for some years that canonized science, history, and really all human knowledge has been twisted to suit the interests of the relative few elites. Glad to see some possible push-back.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Very good read in that link. History repeats, the political pressure or religious pressure imposed on the likes of earlier researchers and scientists sounds familiar as to what is imposed on researchers noted in the article.

For example, Earth is the center of the universe. Earth is flat. And so on.

GOA
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
My favorite is the ‘peaceful indian’ bs that still is spewed forth to denigrate the white man! Folks around here are surprised to learn ‘Anasazi’ is a Navajo word for ancient enemy. The Navajo were the last to migrate from the Athabasca region of Canada to the four corners region. Those cliff-dwelling ruins near mesa verde, those were an attempt by the previous inhabitants to get away from the invaders. There’s also been research done on the poop left by the Dine. In it was found a very specific protein found only in the human heart. Yep, cannibalism.

Have a read of the book:

Man Corn: Cannibalism and Violence in the Prehistoric American Southwest.

It’s a real eye opener.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
My favorite is the ‘peaceful indian’ bs that still is spewed forth to denigrate the white man! Folks around here are surprised to learn ‘Anasazi’ is a Navajo word for ancient enemy. The Navajo were the last to migrate from the Athabasca region of Canada to the four corners region. Those cliff-dwelling ruins near mesa verde, those were an attempt by the previous inhabitants to get away from the invaders. There’s also been research done on the poop left by the Dine. In it was found a very specific protein found only in the human heart. Yep, cannibalism.

Have a read of the book:

Man Corn: Cannibalism and Violence in the Prehistoric American Southwest.

It’s a real eye opener.

Not just among the Indians, either. There's archeological evidence out there that ice age Britain was populated at least in part by cannibals.

The notion of ancient people living in peace and harmony is very often a fairy tale.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Out here we keep hearing how the "natives" or of current bs "Indigenous" .... were here for tens of thousands of years ...

Truth is ... they are nothing more than descendants of deserters/runaways from the Mongol Horde who crossed the ice bridge into what is now known as Alaska

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

I really enjoyed this, Thanks

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Read:

The myth of the ‘stolen country’
What should the Europeans have done with the New World?

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-myth-of-the-stolen-country/

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
Read:

Boom, as if every society wasnt built on the bones of its previous (unconquered) occupiers?

What has happened to us?

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

Didn't Whoopie Goldturd star in it ?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
Read:

Boom, as if every society wasnt built on the bones of its previous (unconquered) occupiers?

What has happened to us?

Sites where myself and Ren50 find arrowheads, there a a few large order (high flow) springs.
We have artifacts that transcend many eras as much as a 5000 year bandwidth so to speak. Early Archaic to Late Woodland. Big Sandy thru Adena

But never any pottery. Can’t decide if the site was warred over or a place where game was plentiful.

I can’t really see elk, deer and eastern buffalo being choosey about drinking water with rivers and streams so plentiful.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Out here we keep hearing how the "natives" or of current bs "Indigenous" .... were here for tens of thousands of years ...

Truth is ... they are nothing more than descendants of deserters/runaways from the Mongol Horde who crossed the ice bridge into what is now known as Alaska
I have believed this for along time now, at least the last migration was the result of escaping the Mongol horde.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slumlord
Sites where myself and Ren50 find arrowheads, there a a few large order (high flow) springs.
We have artifacts that transcend many eras as much as a 5000 year bandwidth so to speak. Early Archaic to Late Woodland. Big Sandy thru Adena

But never any pottery. Can’t decide if the site was warred over or a place where game was plentiful.

I can’t really see elk, deer and eastern buffalo being choosey about drinking water with rivers and streams so plentiful.

I cant find a point , closest Ive come is the chunk of obsidian in the upper right corner. Go figger

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Wokeness holds back progress in a lot of areas and the sciences are not spared from that.

There are "scientists" right now attacking Netflix for airing Graham Hancock's Ancient Apocalypse. Some have called it "the most dangerous show on television".

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Good post.
Another example: SW cliff dwellings were a direct defensive response to cannibal invaders from the south, via the meso-American diaspora. Evidence of this is confirmed in genetic analysis of coprolites in southwest middens of the time of invasion. The last I visited there is still no mention of this at Chaco Canyon. Further, certain native American tribes currently still deny this science.. They consider themselves direct ancestors to the Anasazi, who 'survived' the invasion .

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Interesting read. Thank you for posting. We had a very similar conversation this weekend concerning the wokeness in the staff at historic sights we visit.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm sure cannibalism was ubiquitous throughout the New World.

Politics is War by Other Means
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Ancient Apocolypse on Netflix is worth watching. Besides the archaeology angle, it reminds one that if the oceans rise a few inches in the distant future it won't be the end of mankind or life in the ocean. That's probably why some consider it such a "dangerous" program.

Re: Wokeness at historic sights. I went through the visitor center at Stones River Battlefield a few years ago. The attendant asked me what I thought of the display. I told him I was disappointed because they only had one rifle on display - the implement that killed and wounded thousands on the battlefield. I didn't mention it to him, but there was a part of the display that told how much the local populace suffered during and after the battle, however, I didn't see civilian casualties in the toll of death and destruction.

Last edited by immature; 12/05/22.

Increasing my post count so people will buy stuff from me
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
At a time when history is being redefined to suit the political narrative it's interesting to see some in academia needing to go "underground" to keep the truth alive. Go to any colonial era historical site in the eastern U.S. and you'll leave with the impression that every waking moment of the colonial era was dedicated to figuring out how to exploit black people, whether or not there were actually any there at the time. Look at the vitriol thrown at Dr. James Watson when he made the statement that due to genetics Africans are less intelligent than Westerners, something that is observably true. Dr. Watson discovered DNA, he literally wrote the book on genetics and he was called an idiot by many in academia who don't have 1/1000th the credibility he does on the subject. They dismissed his observation out of hand because it doesn't agree with their politics, then labeled one of the world's foremost scientists an idiot and "cancelled" him. Climate change, Covid, you name it, everything is politicized to the point where nothing can be studied without the results being filtered to provide the correct political outcome. Science can't survive in that environment, real scientists are going to have to go underground like the French resistance in WWII.

Dre Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Joe rogan episode with graham hancock and Randal Carlson.
Graham Hancock is a researcher, journalist, and author of over a dozen books including "Fingerprints of the Gods" and "America Before: The Key to Earth's Lost Civilization." Check out his new Netflix series, "Ancient Apocalypse," on November 11. Randall Carlson is a researcher, master builder, architectural designer, geometrician, and host of the podcast "Kosmographia."

https://open.spotify.com/episode/2xvmTo09BFMd6tJfJPmmvT?si=VXo5NklhRMyFM0vHq2axbw

Last edited by Dre; 12/05/22.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
704 members (117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 75 invisible), 2,707 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,688
Posts18,399,775
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.