Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
C
ctsmith Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
At least you know where CNN stands. Fox has you duped.

Its obvious their objective is democratic control of the Senate.

Todays headline really motivates republican votes in Georgia.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
and then they are suggesting Warnock, the Communist Racist, who has beaten and threaten to kill his ex wife to death, and refuses to pay child support for his children, while claiming to be a man of God, as a better choice.......

Political cease pool, keeps on flowing...

I'm not from Georgia, thank God..... but Warnock.. what a typical type of black person that gives good American Black folk who work and contribute to our nations economy and well being, reflects a bad name on them....America and Black America in particular deserve anyone better than Warnock.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
At least half the Fox commentators get the mute button when they appear on screen, Howie Kurtz and Geraldo, for instance. The women are mostly eye candy, and those low camera angles and short skirts are mildly entertaining!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Just read the article. Nothing burger. They presented information (news) others had offered as opinion.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Nuh uh. Fox is awesome and pro Murica.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I don't watch TV.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I don't see the problem, Walker is a terrible candidate, that's not exactly a controversial take. There are plenty of internet sources for "news" if you want to live in a bubble.

C
ctsmith Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Just read the article. Nothing burger. They presented information (news) others had offered as opinion.

You know 90% look at headline only. And so does Fox.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
At least half the Fox commentators get the mute button when they appear on screen, Howie Kurtz and Geraldo, for instance. The women are mostly eye candy, and those low camera angles and short skirts are mildly entertaining!

May I add Jessica Tarlov and Maria Barf to your list?

Last edited by KillerBee; 12/04/22.

KB

C
ctsmith Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
I don't see the problem, Walker is a terrible candidate, that's not exactly a controversial take. There are plenty of internet sources for "news" if you want to live in a bubble.

The problem is this headline is in the heat of election and discourages votes for Walker. If you don't see a problem, you are the problem.

Why not run the article after the election? Cause it doesn't sway votes, thats why.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ctsmith

The problem is this headline is in the heat of election and discourages votes for Walker. If you don't see a problem, you are the problem.

Why not run the article after the election? Cause it doesn't sway votes, thats why.

This. In spad....

Uh, well, Walker is pro Trump and 1and 2 A. That is the problem with him.

If Trump does run in 24, he will be a terrible candidate too.

Clue: Who does the turtle and MSM want to win? There is your answer.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

For that headline to matter in the way you suggest, it would assume the reader gives a flying fuuck what the never-Trumper lieutenant governor said to CBS. I don't, nor do many others. Just the opposite, that Duncan, and Obama for that matter, are against Walker, elevates Walker in my eye. To each his own.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

do you remember what fauxnews did on election night?

how can you still watch this crap? faux has never been your side

Last edited by ribka; 12/04/22.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

For that headline to matter in the way you suggest, it would assume the reader gives a flying fuuck what the never-Trumper lieutenant governor said to CBS. I don't, nor do many others. Just the opposite, that Duncan, and Obama for that matter, are against Walker, elevates Walker in my eye. To each his own.

Yep, makes it pretty simple.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
C
ctsmith Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Ribka, Good point. My TV has not tuned into Fox since then. I do check the website of all major news sources daily. All you have to do is read the headlines and you know what they are up to. Occasionally I'll read an article. I do it to keep a handle on their temperature, not for news.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Good point. My TV has not tuned into Fox since then. I do check the website of all major news sources daily. All you have to do is read the headlines and you know what they are up to. Occasionally I'll read an article. I do it to keep a handle on their temperature, not for news.
There's excellent content on Fox News, Fox Business and Fox Nation. Saying fuuckitall because of this or that item one disagrees with is fairly simple-minded in my opinion. To each his own.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Fox News is the only legitimate major news network, News Channel left in North America IMO

Last edited by KillerBee; 12/04/22.

KB

C
ctsmith Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
MtnBoomer, it has nothing to do with what I agree with and disagree with. It has everything to do with their agenda, like persuading voters away from Walker to truly one of the worse candidates in history, Warnock. Can you honestly say that was not the point of the headline, top story, Sunday morning, in the heat of the battle? Do you believe that was simply "news". Do you believe there was no agenda with the headline?

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Good point. My TV has not tuned into Fox since then. I do check the website of all major news sources daily. All you have to do is read the headlines and you know what they are up to. Occasionally I'll read an article. I do it to keep a handle on their temperature, not for news.
There's excellent content on Fox News, Fox Business and Fox Nation. Saying fuuckitall because of this or that item one disagrees with is fairly simple-minded in my opinion. To each his own.
Some wanna be programmed and some don’t.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Fox News is garbage.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

666 members (12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,374 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,626
Posts18,455,133
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.