smile

Black Cows Matter!
BP-B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by splattermatic
And I remember being made out to be the bad guy when one of the top dogs on here never returned my stock, and cartridge trap. (Still hasn't)
My, how times have changed. Now, it seems some of the old members really aren't the high and mighty they were made out to be on here.

This is still amazing to me. The guy is a thief yet still posts here and is celebrated as a good guy. What a joke.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Springcove
And I remember being made out to be the bad guy when one of the top dogs on here never returned my stock, and cartridge trap. (Still hasn't)
My, how times have changed. Now, it seems some of the old members really aren't the high and mighty they were made out to be on here.

This is still amazing to me. The guy is a thief yet still posts here and is celebrated as a good guy. What a joke.
Don't know who you all are talking about. But, I know nothing is worse than a thief! They are scum.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Lotta fuggin scumbags here who are held up by other scumbags as righteous. They're such fuggin scum that they can't even see who they are. Fake ass mother fuggers whose lives and personnas revolve around this place and are every bit as pathetic and full of shyt as roundoak.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by RUM7

Don't know who you all are talking about. But, I know nothing is worse than a thief! They are scum.

Not sure the reason to give a thief anonymity. I remember. It was.....

Sitka deer.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ldholton
guess I missed the Gopher Gunner saga.

His friend ''pretend-friend'' house burned down, lost all belongings, GG asked 24'fire for donations, donations went out GG kept donations for himself.
Kamo-Gari [sp?] donated a nice 12ga. shotgun.
If I got any of this wrong feel free to correct me.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

Sitka deer.
Thanks, No need to beat around the bush.

- Wabi-
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by ldholton
guess I missed the Gopher Gunner saga.

His friend ''pretend-friend'' house burned down, lost all belongings, GG asked 24'fire for donations, donations went out GG kept donations for himself.
Kamo-Gari [sp?] donated a nice 12ga. shotgun.
If I got any of this wrong feel free to correct me.
oh my .. pretty [bleep] up ..

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

Sitka deer.
Thanks, No need to beat around the bush.

I didn’t mention him because Spattermaitic chose not to. I just figured most already knew who it was.

Yes it was Sitka Deer

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd just like others to bring the name up.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm more of the mind to say it out loud and keep saying it so the person has the chance to clear his name. If he's a low down dirty thief, then all the more reason to warn others of his character.

- Wabi-
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I did, had, and will.
Because he was held in high regard here, and I was a newer member, I was drawn, quartered, and drug through the mesquite when I brought up about him and the stolen property.
It's all in the past, and I have another beautiful stock made, but I would like to at least get an I messed up, I'm sorry I did you wrong, or something to that extent.
Another cartridge trap would be nice too.
The stock.....
Oh well, it's??

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I did, had, and will.
Because he was held in high regard here, and I was a newer member, I was drawn, quartered, and drug through the mesquite when I brought up about him and the stolen property.
It's all in the past, and I have another beautiful stock made, but I would like to at least get an I messed up, I'm sorry I did you wrong, or something to that extent.
The stock.....
Oh well, it's??
Yeah, some of the old guard think this is a private club here. Also, the same members have a holier-than-thou attitude. Same ones that are constantly pointing out "a new low" or shaming members for some off color humor.
Not surprised you got the short end of the stick.

So Sitka Deer, are you a scumbag dirty lowdown thief????

- Wabi-
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by Seafire
only thing I didn't care about Round Oak, is when it comes to politics, he was a democrat.
Why am I not surprised?

Same for gophergunner.

He let his true colors fly after kamo called him out.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I have no more reason to lie to you or anyone else here than to a pile of dog shyt out in the yard. Both you and it are of equal significance and influence on my life.

OK, Mr. Never Took COVID Money.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

He's referring to Sitka Deer.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'd just like others to bring the name up.

Sitka Deer?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Lotta fuggin scumbags here who are held up by other scumbags as righteous. They're such fuggin scum that they can't even see who they are. Fake ass mother fuggers whose lives and personnas revolve around this place and are every bit as pathetic and full of shyt as roundoak.

You're as fake as they get.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I did, had, and will.
The stock.....
Oh well, it's??

Spattermatic,
Howdy, hope you're feeling better.

So you sent the Stock & cartridge trap and? Sitka Deer said what? Did he just go dark and not respond? Did he say I mailed it? I never received it from you?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

He takes a lot of people on hunts.

Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
660 members (17Fan, 1badf350, 09wingates, 007FJ, 160user, 72 invisible), 2,658 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,603
Posts18,398,309
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.