Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Worse than CNN I read here earlier....
Worse than CNN for one reason: you seem to ascribe some validity to Fox, whereas you understand CNN is all propaganda. Tucker is just another CIA operative, and Fox is just more carefully crafted lies meant to hide the reality. Do they sometimes actually convey facts? Of course. Are they a weapon aimed at you to harm you? Of course.

LMAO. Time to lay off the wacky weed. 🤪🤪🤪
These aren't even good insults. Do you have a point, or does nam-calling still equal "I win!" with you fuucking perpetual children boomers?

Sorry you’re still all butthurt about the Weed thread. But I fail to see anywhere in the post above that I “called you a name”. 🤪
Like I said, lay off the dope. You might actually learn something. 😜

Well, you were going to call him a name. wink

LOL. He’d be too stoned to appreciate it.
Though I’m sure he’s a firm believer that “smoking weed frees the mind” 🤪

He sure likes to call us “Boomers”, though.
Though he sure missed the boat on calling Slumlord a Boomer. 🤪🤪🤪

Hello ! Pot meet Kettle. 😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
The Biden admin reminds me of an old Dr Hook and the medicine show song I think is called freekers ball.

It's got to be tough to right for the Babylon bee right now. No matter how crazy and ridiculous of stuff they come up with reality keeps outdooing them.

Bb

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
It's Weimar Germany, all over again.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Who ever Engineered Fetterman Election is Calling the Shots..

Their 2 For 2 ..

If this keeps up we’re going to have some Real Leadership Issues ..

If I’m Lying … I’m Dying..

F’ck All ..

Hahaha Hahaha Who Who

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Worse than CNN for one reason: you seem to ascribe some validity to Fox, whereas you understand CNN is all propaganda. Tucker is just another CIA operative, and Fox is just more carefully crafted lies meant to hide the reality. Do they sometimes actually convey facts? Of course. Are they a weapon aimed at you to harm you? Of course.
You're an idiot. LOL

My sock puppet has a sock puppet!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Tucker is great, I just wish he'd talk about the (((question)))...2% of the nation destroyed it.

I do as well but he can't if he expects to keep his show. He has to balance the value of talking about the JQ versus the cost of losing his platform, particularly on a network that with a demographic that is heavily dependent on Boomer eyes which are fully brainwashed on that topic.

Progress is made every day but we aren't there yet. We will be eventually.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by rainshot
Ok soo the Biden administration is populated by straight up people? Riiight. Clown men wearing dresses. Queers in the transportation department fretting about racist roadwork and this unfathomably ugly bas ta r d running around the country stealing women's luggage and wearing their clothes. Oh by the way he's in charge of nuclear waste. Biden sniffing every female he can get within arm's reach of and his son... well that's another show. How bout that twit lesbo pretending to be the voice of the administration.
This is what they stole two elections for? All the while they are all destroying our Nation while McConnell, Cornyn and their platoon of RINO go along to get along. Anything goes just to keep Trump from getting back in office and showing the people just how good America can be. Where's that champion of justice Ted Cruz and others that pretend to be so trustworthy? Why they're voting to give what little money we pretend to have to Ukraine.
We have a failure to communicate.

So what’s your point ?😄😄😄😄😄

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
As per Chuck Grassley Susan Rice is running the country. Just like she did when BHO was the president.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
F
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
F
It would be funny if it ever happened would to actually ask the press sec to say who is running the country. That will never happen because the questions have to be pre-reviewed. That gives Brandon time to answer appropriately. But as we have seen every day that dont work out very well.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by kwg020
As per Chuck Grassley Susan Rice is running the country. Just like she did when BHO was the president.

kwg

She and Valerie Jarrett. Remember when Jarrett, er Obama, gifted Iran one of our drones? And when Obama flew pallets of cash into Iran? Nevermind her dad & brother are part of the muslim brotherhood. F’n communists in the whitehouse.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by akrange

Their 2 For 2 ..

F’ck All ..

Hahaha Hahaha Who Who

They're damnit, it's they're. Don't trigger me because I passed elementary English. grin

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
+1

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by akrange

Their 2 For 2 ..

F’ck All ..

Hahaha Hahaha Who Who

They're damnit, it's they're. Don't trigger me because I passed elementary English. grin

Thank You Ms. Tidballs ..

You were alway their for Me ..🕺

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
I hate it when people misspell they're. Their absolutely infuriating. They're's just no excuse for it.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I hate it when people misspell they're. Their absolutely infuriating. They're's just no excuse for it.
iam right there with you ,the non-schooling is not there fault ,it is the government schools fault ,
there teachers are liberals

NRA Life Member
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I’m Sorry ..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Knock Knock, who's Their,There,They're

ya gotta admit, with all those choices its kinda hard to pick the correct one

.... like tears in the rain
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by rainshot
Ok soo the Biden administration is populated by straight up people? Riiight. Clown men wearing dresses. Queers in the transportation department fretting about racist roadwork and this unfathomably ugly bas ta r d running around the country stealing women's luggage and wearing their clothes. Oh by the way he's in charge of nuclear waste. Biden sniffing every female he can get within arm's reach of and his son... well that's another show. How bout that twit lesbo pretending to be the voice of the administration.
This is what they stole two elections for? All the while they are all destroying our Nation while McConnell, Cornyn and their platoon of RINO go along to get along. Anything goes just to keep Trump from getting back in office and showing the people just how good America can be. Where's that champion of justice Ted Cruz and others that pretend to be so trustworthy? Why they're voting to give what little money we pretend to have to Ukraine.
We have a failure to communicate.
Well said.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Hurry, back in the cave before you're spotted by "them".

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Susan Rice

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1337Fungi, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1Longbow, 58 invisible), 2,361 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,327
Posts18,468,523
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.