Print Thread
Hop To
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
That when I post something, that the box is now outlined in a reddish orange color instead of black like it was until recently?

Has that changed for everyone, or did Joe Biden send an email to RickBin, and tell him that I am to be put under Surveillance
since I bad mouth democRATS, which would make me a domestic terrorist, to a Domestic Terrorist DemocRAT like him and Chucky Jewmer?

National Inquirer contacted me for an interview, as did CNN... smile

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Post some pics of your dead ass doing something outside

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well what in particular would you like to see me doing?

Doing brake job on the wife's Camry? Oil change on the Pilot? Washing the 4 Runner?

Retrieving the Trash Can for the Handicapped and Disabled Cop who lives across the street?

Helping the 78 year old widow next door, blowing leaves off her roof and gutters?

Field dressing the squirrels I shot for digging up the yard looking for acorns?

Going for a 4 mile walk out in the morning fog?

Handloading at the bench? Going over to the range to test out constant load data I generate in my spare time?

Going over to Walmart? or Winco? Going to church on Sunday?

Going over to one of my customers to do a service call on their ERS? or pick up items need to be sent in for repair? or delivering products back from repair or their new replacements if not reparable?

In the spring maybe pics of going over to Klamath and shooting sage rats for the day.. where we could get 200 to 500 rounds off in an afternoon?
that one really sharpens up your shooting skills....

or ya wanna see local wild life? and yeah, you can shoot those come season... but take your pick, Elk herd grazing in the front yard? or some of the local bucks with the big racks? wild turkeys? Canadian Geese?

cutting down trees with the chain saw? cutting up wood for the other widow that lives around the corner for her fireplace....

The options are endless? so what are you looking for in particular?

oh and my ass is quite alive still... just thought you'd like to know... HAND again...

Last edited by Seafire; 12/05/22.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well, I can tell you it's not due to your geographic location, because I got nothin.

LOL
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Your first sentence in your second post is so fuc* ed up. Please edit your post

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Seafire
That when I post something, that the box is now outlined in a reddish orange color instead of black like it was until recently?

Has that changed for everyone, or did Joe Biden send an email to RickBin, and tell him that I am to be put under Surveillance
since I bad mouth democRATS, which would make me a domestic terrorist, to a Domestic Terrorist DemocRAT like him and Chucky Jewmer?

National Inquirer contacted me for an interview, as did CNN... smile
What box?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Could mean your box is inflamed.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by TooOldToCare
Your first sentence in your second post is so fuc* ed up. Please edit your post
Shut-up stupid

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

638 members (1234, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 160user, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,839 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,574
Posts18,453,952
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.