Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Oh, so all those photos were photoshopped?

Even all the photos shared here three years ago?

Trump has certainly never discredited "Q".
Post the photos and the sources

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Photos can easily be shopped / manipulated. Videos clearly showing Trump wearing a Q pin I believe are non-existant.

Only guy I can recall wearing a Q laple pin was the Watkins guy that owns the board this Q fella posts cryptic messages on.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some enjoy numerology also. Get whatever interpretation you want. Must learn to "read between the lines"

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Some enjoy numerology also. Get whatever interpretation you want. Must learn to "read between the lines"
…and connect those dots, alway connect them dots.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by steve4102

I freely admit that I am not a good enough internet sleuth to find photos which were posted here three to four years ago.

I well remember my initial disdain for the whole Q debacle. Then, over a period of time several members here shared photos of Trump wearing the Q pin on stage as President. One photo had Trump's entire entourage wearing the Q lapel pin.

For a period of time I considered there might actually be something to the story and discussed it with fellow Trump supporters at work.

By election time, I understood the entire Q thing held about as much water as claims made by Sydney Powell concerning kraken, and German server farms.

If the above mentioned photos were faked, they certainly fooled me, and a lot of other people as well.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I freely admit that I am not a good enough internet sleuth to find photos which were posted here three to four years ago.

I well remember my initial disdain for the whole Q debacle. Then, over a period of time several members here shared photos of Trump wearing the Q pin on stage as President. One photo had Trump's entire entourage wearing the Q lapel pin.

For a period of time I considered there might actually be something to the story and discussed it with fellow Trump supporters at work.

By election time, I understood the entire Q thing held about as much water as claims made by Sydney Powell concerning kraken, and German server farms.

If the above mentioned photos were faked, they certainly fooled me, and a lot of other people as well.

You can not make the blind see. Stevie believs the MSM is right about Q and wrong about Trump.

What did GOD say about the double minded? Your take on Trump and MAGA is you're educated, maybe MSM tainted, opinion, but you are not blind or dishonest.

Stevie OTOH :

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/05/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The sadness that is Q is that the hopes of so many naïve people looking for even a glimmer of a way out of the predicament that the country is in, have latched onto it with no real chance of all the promises & prophecies really happening..................you'd think that after 5 years or so of nothing really happening as predicted by Q, that people would wise up.

That in itself is sad.

MM

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by kelbro
Some have postulated that it might be Elon...

From day one obvious it was a big psyops by a us intel agency. And the Americans like fools as always

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
The sadness that is Q is that the hopes of so many naïve people looking for even a glimmer of a way out of the predicament that the country is in, have latched onto it with no real chance of all the promises & prophecies really happening..................you'd think that after 5 years or so of nothing really happening as predicted by Q, that people would wise up.

That in itself is sad.

MM
Right

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I used to work with a guy named Quentin that we called “Q”! 😂

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx

You can not make the blind see. Stevie believs the MSM is right about Q and wrong about Trump.

What did GOD say about the double minded? Your take on Trump and MAGA is you're educated, maybe MSM tainted, opinion, but you are not blind or dishonest.

Stevie OTOH :

Have you ever entertained the thought that maybe this verse could refer to Q believers?
If people wanna hang their hat on some obscure babbling on a message board then fine.
Just try not to drag the word of God into it. There is a reason that the US is not found in the Biblical teachings of the end times.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Have the White Hats arrived yet?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rum, K22 would ask “which God, he says there are thousands of them”. K22 is very spiritual, and prays to Q whilst smoking peyote and doing a dance around a Trump statue.

Originally Posted by RUM7

Stevie OTOH :

Have you ever entertained the thought that maybe this verse could refer to Q believers?
If people wanna hang their hat on some obscure babbling on a message board then fine.
Just try not to drag the word of God into it. There is a reason that the US is not found in the Biblical teachings of the end times.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 12/05/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Have the White Hats arrived yet?

No need, we are all “White Pilled”

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump lied to all of us when he started embracing Q.

Oct 28, 2017. Qs first post and Durhams first day on the job. wink

That started Trump giving Q clues at rallies.

That lying Trump. wink
How many Trump rallies have you attended? I didn't see any Q stuff or mention of it at the two Trump rallies I attended?

Last edited by Triggernosis; 12/05/22.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

That in itself is sad.

MM

Some have been waiting for 2000 years.......just saying....

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And Jag, why haven't you answered my question about when you will admit to Q being a fraud? My guess is never. It will always be "it's coming!". Thirty, forty, fifty years from now - "it's coming!"

Your friend,
Tigger

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Its literally Desmond Llewelyn.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

73 members (Akhutr, 10gaugemag, 808outdoors, 264mag, 15 invisible), 1,047 guests, and 758 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,220
Posts18,447,485
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.