Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
LMAO.
Rich coming from the Whiner who lives in a constant state of Butthurt over a College Football Coach like Saban.
Show us where he touched your Pussy. 😂😂😂

Funny how whiners and losers like you always have to resort to a dick or F.aggot reference when getting their ass handed to them on the Campfire. Not surprised, but very telling. You never fail to show your true self. 😂😂😂

Ya......you keep it classy...butthurt boomer. Way to resort to a pussy reference when you get your azz handed to you. Way to show your true self.

LMAO. You go girl. Now off to patrol some Gay Bars and all the places your boyfriends hang out in your Cruiser.
“Looking for Love In All The Wrong Places”
😂😂🤪😂😂

Typical boomer. Pot meet kettle.

You are literally doing what you were just whining about.

Just admit, you're a dumb mf'er...boomer grifter that loves him some mike Pence, and probably Jerry Sandusky.

Always resorts to name calling. And just can’t help mentioning your hero’s. And fascination with everything Gay. One again proving your the only Loser here.
And Always winning in your feeble mind. Another product of the Participation Trophy Generation. Bet they told you you were “Special” 🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂😂😂😂

Very weak response. Predictable though, being a boomer and all.

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by MTGunner
“Our democracy depends on heavy doses of civility”.

Where is the civility in our society? MTG
[bleep] pence

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Got nothing for the boy.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
LMAO.
Rich coming from the Whiner who lives in a constant state of Butthurt over a College Football Coach like Saban.
Show us where he touched your Pussy. 😂😂😂

Funny how whiners and losers like you always have to resort to a dick or F.aggot reference when getting their ass handed to them on the Campfire. Not surprised, but very telling. You never fail to show your true self. 😂😂😂

Ya......you keep it classy...butthurt boomer. Way to resort to a pussy reference when you get your azz handed to you. Way to show your true self.

LMAO. You go girl. Now off to patrol some Gay Bars and all the places your boyfriends hang out in your Cruiser.
“Looking for Love In All The Wrong Places”
😂😂🤪😂😂

Typical boomer. Pot meet kettle.

You are literally doing what you were just whining about.

Just admit, you're a dumb mf'er...boomer grifter that loves him some mike Pence, and probably Jerry Sandusky.

Always resorts to name calling. And just can’t help mentioning your hero’s. And fascination with everything Gay. One again proving your the only Loser here.
And Always winning in your feeble mind. Another product of the Participation Trophy Generation. Bet they told you you were “Special” 🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂😂😂😂

Very weak response. Predictable though, being a boomer and all.

LOL. That all you’ve got son. No wonder your not smart enough to make Detective. 🤪😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

Ummm sorry mike....but it is a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC YOU STUPID CUCK!!!!!!!

Civility went out the door with the two tier justice system and marxist government officials and agencies forcing corporations to break the law in stripping citizens of their first amendment rights.
Wow, noting but pessimism from you of late, do you need a hug.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Sheister
Still trying to decide on Pence. He seems to be the polar opposite of Trump in demeanor . While Trump is egotistical, loud, arrogant, and divisive at times, Pence is more calculated, reserved, accommodating, and negotiable. I'm thinking that Pence has more of what is needed to get something done in DC than Trump these days and if it were between the two in the primaries I would probably have to go with Pence... However, I'm quite sure that isn't going to be the choice we will have to make in a year and a half. There are going to be a lot of people throwing their hat in the ring in the next 12 months or so and a few of them are going to be legitimate leaders without Trump's divisive baggage... Desantis comes immediately to mind to anyone who hasn't lived under a rock the last couple years, along with several others...

Give me a minute to get my Nomex underwear on...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Doesn't want a candidate that will take on the Uni party. Wants a candidate that will negotiate only some of our freedom away as to not inconvenience his life until he is dead and buried so the next generations have to deal with the full brunt of this mess.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Maybe a clear definition of "boomer" with negative connotation would be helpful.

I'm a part of that generation and believe it or not many of us are just as dismayed at the current state of affairs as anyone else. Consider the fact that those who endured the depression and fought WWII brought up the baby boom generation. I can understand their desire to shield their offspring from things like those events and many coddled their kids to excess, not realizing the ramifications. In further defense of my generation, we fought in Vietnam and were betrayed for it, and we did win the Cold War (only to see the fruit of that victory wither and evaporate).

I make NO apologies for the "progressive" segment of the baby boom generation or any other since.

I really hate to see us divided over these generational squabbles. It weakens us and sows even more seeds of destruction while offering nothing constructive. Let it stop.
Amen!

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102

Civility went out the door with the two tier justice system and marxist government officials and agencies forcing corporations to break the law in stripping citizens of their first amendment rights.

Go crawl back under mommy's big gown.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102

Go crawl back under mommy's big gown.

Dude, you are a Perpetual Debbie Downer getting to the point where I wish you would just STFU or wipe the dust off your AR. In other words, put up or shut up. Geebus.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
efw: I guess that YOU are over-looking the fact that Donald J. Trump was born in 1946 (IIRC) and thus HE is a "boomer"!
If you somehow are trying to denigrate people born between 1946 and 1964 then YOU have failed, miserably!
In other words YOU are a miserable failure.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy (VERY proud and VERY patriotic and VERY successful "boomer"!)

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Mike "back stabber" Pence needs to learn about loyalty before he wags his finger at others about civility.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Our Founding Fathers didn't want a stinking Democracy. He can take his Dumbocracy and shove it.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
In the Frontier West Day’s it took a Year to get Info from
From the East ..

MTgun is a victim of Slow Internet Speed..

He thinks he’s Dealing with Golden Rule Types ..

Hahaha Hahaha..

God Bless His Soul..

The Time for Talking to the Left is Over ..

Right Here ..

Right Now ..

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

693 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1234, 67 invisible), 2,902 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,486
Posts18,451,978
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.