Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
O
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by cisco1
oneoeshot,

This is a free forum......you have to expect that crap. I would advise , although you did not ask for advice, ....do not reply.

You are right, there are sick, demented individuals with nothing else to do. I should have just ignored him.

GB1

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
As bad as Facebook is, their Marketplace (selling stuff) does have some good features.
If some azzhat pollutes your sale thread you can wipe out his post. You can also block azzhats from even seeing any of your posts or messaging you.
That kills off the keyboard warriors.

O
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by ElkHtrNevada
As bad as Facebook is, their Marketplace (selling stuff) does have some good features.
If some azzhat pollutes your sale thread you can wipe out his post. You can also block azzhats from even seeing any of your posts or messaging you.

Thanks, I do not know how to do that, would you care to PM me with the 'How to" I would be most appreciative. I have looked for this feature and have not been able to find it.

Last edited by oneoneshot; 12/05/22.
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
I don't think FBM allows for firearms to be listed.

One very fine shotgun there sir, GLWYS.

It isn't what happens to you that defines you, it's what you DO about what happens to you that defines you!

NRA life member

Illinois State Rifle Association member
O
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by DeanAnderson
I don't think FBM allows for firearms to be listed.

One very fine shotgun there sir, GLWYS.
Thank you Mr. Anderson for your fine words, we have done business before. What does FBM stand for?

IC B2

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
FBM = Face book market place.

Nice shotgun just over priced by a grand.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by oneoneshot
It seems very little information exists on sterilization of 101s. The company I believe was sold in 1981. I cannot tell you the year but late 1970s early 1980s would be my guess without any basis. I have had several 101s, have four left. This 20, a 12 Trap and a .410 and a 12 Diamond Grade tube set. Sorry
You're right, I just checked my serial number K23***4 and doesn't give any clear date of manufacture ( probably after 1971).....good luck with your your sale.

O
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
O

Facebook Marketplace forbids the sell of guns, as I have known.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by LFC
I dont see anyone beating your door down to buy it....just trying to help you sell it.
You are a complete
I'd almost wager that lowered to $1800 it would sit here....
Quit pi$$ing on the mans for sale thread Dumb A$$..I will make sure if you post something in the future I will be there to piss on your add.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Bought the same shotgun new 1978.PK250168.Back then they had nice dark French walnut,which was only on the late '70's pigeons.Mine was ic/mod.The only difference between the pigeon field and skeet was the wider rib on the skeet grade.Good luck with your sale,great shotgun. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by sqweeler; 12/05/22.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Thanks, I do not know how to do that, would you care to PM me with the 'How to" I would be most appreciative. I have looked for this feature and have not been able to find it.
I believe he's talking about what you could do on Facebook, not on here. There's no way for you to do either of those on here.

O
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by GF1
Originally Posted by GF1
Very nice shotguns, especially in 20 gauge. FWIW, these were not made by Miroku but by Olin-Kodensha, also in Japan.

Not sure what your comment [FWIW, these were not made by Miroku but by Olin-Kodensha, also in Japan.] does to add to the sale. The box clearly states Made in Japan, most people who know of the Winchester Japan 101s know this. Do you think my description misrepresents this? Thanks for the free bump.

No criticism at all. Somebody above alluded to these being made by Miroku. I made a neutral correction, but thought overall I pitched your gun. It’s a great gun…another bump.

Yes, I know so on Facebook. Thanks. Is there a way to just have a webmaster or administrator delete the post? I think the ad is pretty much garbage at this point and I am not selling because of the need for money. No hurry at all.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Highly unlikely it will be deleted. You'd need to contact RickBin to try.

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Sorry for introducing confusion.

Facebook allows no guns or ammo sales. Reloading equipment is allowed.

My point was, it would be nice to have the ability here for the OP to edit crap out of his thread and to block trolls from posting on it. That would cut down on flaming and other keyboard warrior activities.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

293 members (257 mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 33 invisible), 1,394 guests, and 1,091 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,225
Posts18,447,607
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.