Love that stock, Brad.
Wish I could find a 7-08 like that.

BP-B6

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Wow Brad,

That one’s got it all, beauty and performance.

Congrats.

DF

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Brad very nice glad to see You are shooting it. Mine shoots very well with 46.0 H4350 and 100 gr. NBT. I've killed a deer with it both the last 2 years.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Brad, You got some sexy wood there bruh!

🤣

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks gents. I looked for years for the "right" piece of wood on a Kimber 257. I finally found it smile

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Even if/when forced to suffer Living Wood and Bluing,doesn't mean one has to suffer Dog Schit chamberings. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Or schit mounts,or schit glass. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Hint.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

You'd need a co-signer,for the tape alone...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Perhaps cite how many times a day you think about me and the durations of same,if only to put your vicarious "living" in perspective. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

You'd need a co-signer,for the tape alone...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". At least you can "afford" to steal pictures and are even forced to do same for "your" Avatar. What were the "odds"?!? Hint.

Perhaps cite how many times a day you think about me and the durations of same,if only to put your vicarious "living" in perspective. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Brad and DF, those rifles are beauts for sure. While I love my little Ruger 257, it doesn't measure up in the looks or accuracy department. Still works perfect as a southern woods rifle.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by kenjs1
DigitalDan that looks beautiful - how about a another pic ?

REALLY nice Dan.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
I guess all the deer getting killed by 25’s with low bc bullets are just imagination and pretend. Lucky thing is that imaginary rifles and boolits are free because apparently no one can afford them.

Laughing +P!!! 😂

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
And also most of the .25 owners aren't "pretending" that they hunt game at 800 yards, so that they appear "bigger" than what they really are.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Queere Man,

Of course you are guessing,as it's your only "move"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,on a scale your "means","ailities" and "comprehension" can't even begin to fathom. Hint.

Keep extolling your copious very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll happily fuel them,with wares that exist. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

SniffleKchunt,

You better join "forces" with her...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart.

Hint.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Queere Man,

Of course you are guessing,as it's your only "move"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,on a scale your "means","ailities" and "comprehension" can't even begin to fathom. Hint.

Keep extolling your copious very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll happily fuel them,with wares that exist. Hint.

SniffleKchunt,

You better join "forces" with her...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart.

Hint.

Did you send the more "personal" photos to that r slicker on the other thread?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the itty-bitty Seex Kreed upsetting you so. In your "defense",rifles of the ilk are "tender" and 800yds is a "LONG" shot. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for trying though.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!......................

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
We have all heard the discussions of why 25-06 rifles are faster and thus better than the 257 Roberts. But there are many times when that extra speed is unnecessary for the woodsman who rarely shoots beyond 150 yards or so. This cartridge has been fading but I hope it doesn't die. - Sherwood

FIRE UP THE GRILL - is NOT catch and release!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Brad and DF, those rifles are beauts for sure. While I love my little Ruger 257, it doesn't measure up in the looks or accuracy department. Still works perfect as a southern woods rifle.

Mine is more beat up than yours, but possibly it has killed more deer in the last 5 years.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sherwood
We have all heard the discussions of why 25-06 rifles are faster and thus better than the 257 Roberts. But there are many times when that extra speed is unnecessary for the woodsman who rarely shoots beyond 150 yards or so.

Same can be said about bullet BC.

Don't tell dumb dumb about that. He'll throw a fit.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
688 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12308300, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 73 invisible), 2,826 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,634
Posts18,398,877
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.