Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
I buy reloading supplies at my local Wally World- - - - -Powder, bullets, primers, and brass. They also stock RCBS dies, accessories, and loading manuals. The head of the sporting goods department is a handloader!

You are so full of sheit, go to Wally World tomorrow and take a pic in the powder and primer isle. Not in the make-up section you idiot.

No it’s true. I posted about how much Walmart rules on a thread a while back. They have everything you can think of in one stop. I actually asked for a manager to complement them.

There is a Walmart nearby that has the same type of guy running the sporting goods area and reloading supplies were on the shelves exactly as the other poster states

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
BP-B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
I buy reloading supplies at my local Wally World- - - - -Powder, bullets, primers, and brass. They also stock RCBS dies, accessories, and loading manuals. The head of the sporting goods department is a handloader!

You are so full of sheit, go to Wally World tomorrow and take a pic in the powder and primer isle. Not in the make-up section you idiot.

No it’s true. I posted about how much Walmart rules on a thread a while back. They have everything you can think of in one stop. I actually asked for a manager to complement them.

There is a Walmart nearby that has the same type of guy running the sporting goods area and reloading supplies were on the shelves exactly as the other poster states

I have a hard time believing that Walmart is stocked up on powder and primers that no one else can find, but if you say so, I'm good. Hotrod Lincoln has a long history of being full of sheit, so my skepticism is well founded.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Yup. High explosive ya know. Just like Walmart keeps plastic(model glue) cement locked up and need to be 18 to buy. It’s for the children’s sake. 😳
plastic cement/model glue has been kept locked up for as long as I can remember and not just at wall mart.
must not recall long. LOL. Bought it as a kid for years.. Long as I built models well into my teens and no issues on paint or glue. But then I"m pushing 60 lol

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
must depend on the area. Like places where they lock up the spray paint...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Yup. High explosive ya know. Just like Walmart keeps plastic(model glue) cement locked up and need to be 18 to buy. It’s for the children’s sake. 😳
plastic cement/model glue has been kept locked up for as long as I can remember and not just at wall mart.
must not recall long. LOL. Bought it as a kid for years.. Long as I built models well into my teens and no issues on paint or glue. But then I"m pushing 60 lol

Pushing 71 here and yep go to the 5 & dime store pick a model, glue and paint. Pay and leave. 🙂

Swifty
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by SLipshitz
Our Walmarts have everything locked up. I had to ask Fo someone to get Hanes tighty whiteys out of the locked deal. They wouldn’t let me have them they had to take them to the register to wait for me to buy them. They said homeless dudes just rip open the package and take a clean pair

What do they do with the old pair?

Put em back in the pack?

😂😂😂😂
just thrown them on the floor in the bathroom stall they change in...

they'll do that with a new pair of pants etc... instead of wash their clothes in the laundry mat, they just steal new clothes, change in the bathroom, leave the stinking lice infested old ones laying on the floor.

Funny to read or see what Wally World keeps under lock and key, in different areas...

Around here it is cosmetics.... The Trailer Park Blimp Bimbos, and the hispanic Ms Lottabutt, are the ones stealing makeup....

I don't know why Wally World and other stores even let these people in the place....they get high in the parking lot and then go into the stores.

Liberals don't want the cops to arrest these clowns... tears in their eyes " but they are homeless" like its society's fault, instead of their own personal choice to become a drug addict.. winter time, I hope half of them freeze to death.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

I have a hard time believing that Walmart is stocked up on powder and primers that no one else can find, but if you say so, I'm good. Hotrod Lincoln has a long history of being full of sheit, so my skepticism is well founded.

He doesn’t claim that “they’re stocked up on powder and primers that no one else can find” and neither do I

I’m just confirming that yes, I have a Walmart in the area that Carries reloading supplies and equipment.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by basdjs
I’m shocked! Not about the carding but that you guys actually shop at Walmart! WTH

in our town it is the only real acceptable social place to run into all your church friends....

even on nice sunny days, people will go into Wally World and push a cart around the store for hours.... its not unusual for people to spend 4 to 5 hours in there looking for nothing in particular...

NOT Wally World but Winco across the street ( supermarket), I tore into some fat guy and his wife, who were riding around the store in those little motorized shopping carts.. overweight trailer trash types.... they were just stopping and opening containers, 'smelling the contents', sticking their fingers in the jar to scoop up a "taste", and put that jar back on the shelf, and get a fresh one to throw in their cart.

The guy's response " well I put the lid back on, they make it so you can remove it and then put it back on!" I just left before I knocked him off his cart and onto his 300 lb + fat ass....

Do these people take classes on how to be friggin Stupid Asses?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
719 members (117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 78 invisible), 2,675 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,686
Posts18,399,755
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.