Hop To
Page 34 of 44 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 43 44
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Vinny brings it.

My daughter and her friends act the same. Wild Child would come after you with a club if you insinuated she was lesbian.

Originally Posted by wageslave
Simply amazing how out of touch some of you old, feeble, religious hypocrites are.
Quick to spout off a bible verse in defense of your stance of what you see as sin, but
beyond blind when the plank is sticking out of your eye. Disgusting. My two daughters
both act the same as K & M when with their besties, all the time. Always have. They are both married now... to men(oh, my God)
and still are the same touchy feelie way with there girlfriends. Are they sinning? You sick bastards don't have a clue
and prove your ignorance every day. Merry Christmas. You do more damage to the cause, then positive, by far.
Milestones around your necks is doing you a favor. At least it's quick.

GB1

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
AKASparky - " ... December 5, 2022
The grieving father of murdered University of Idaho student Kaylee Goncalves is working with his own private investigators — because he fears cops in the major case are too “inexperienced. ..."
I do not think I'd make such a rash statement saying the homicide investigators from The FBI or the Idaho State Police are "too inexperienced" to investigate these terrible homicide incidents. Perhaps the Moscow Police Dept., is inexperienced, but not those heavy hitters.
Goncalves, in my opinion, is not helping at all.
L.W.

I agree, he's isn't helping them in the way they've chosen to handle the case.
He's done with them, lost any faith he may have had in them producing results.

He's gonna do it his way now, I wish him the best of luck.

I hope he doesn’t muddy up the water. Or maybe that’s what he’s trying to do.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Simply amazing how out of touch some of you old, feeble, religious hypocrites are.
Quick to spout off a bible verse in defense of your stance of what you see as sin, but
beyond blind when the plank is sticking out of your eye. Disgusting. My two daughters
both act the same as K & M when with their besties, all the time. Always have. They are both married now... to men(oh, my God)
and still are the same touchy feelie way with there girlfriends. Are they sinning? You sick bastards don't have a clue
and prove your ignorance every day. Merry Christmas. You do more damage to the cause, then positive, by far.

Well said wage. Thank you.

Some of the silliness and conjecture in this thread is absolutely sad and not helping one damn thing. I feel very sorry for the families if they are reading anything about their murdered kids that resembles even 1% of the crap in this thread.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Google:
example of black male perpetrated crime

Google:
example of gay perpetrated crime

all I can find is examples of those privileged minorities being the victim.

something doesn't smell right.

Maybe I should google
climate change alarmism debunked... but that is probably rigged too.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I hope they figure this out soon.
First and foremost, this must be he'll on the parents and family. They need some closure.

Secondly, I'm really tired of this Matlock thread.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Google:
example of black male perpetrated crime

Google:
example of gay perpetrated crime

all I can find is examples of those privileged minorities being the victim.

something doesn't smell right.

Maybe I should google
climate change alarmism debunked... but that is probably rigged too.

School related killers have held pretty consistent demographics.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This whole deal has really got me in the dumps. Two of my old U of I friends have kids going to school there now, one of which knew two of these victims.

It has completely turned that city upside down. I still have confidence that the authorities are keeping things quiet for a reason and know more than they're letting on, but sure can see the families' frustrations. The Gonclaves are being more vocal than the other families and I agree that nothing good can come of it but hope I am wrong about that. Just a shïtty deal, all the way around.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Preach it, brother.

Give Otis a scratch for me.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by T_Inman
This whole deal has really got me in the dumps. Two of my old U of I friends have kids going to school there now, one of which knew two of these victims.

It has completely turned that city upside down. I still have confidence that the authorities are keeping things quiet for a reason and know more than they're letting on, but sure can see the families' frustrations. The Gonclaves are being more vocal than the other families and I agree that nothing good can come of it but hope I am wrong about that. Just a shïtty deal, all the way around.
Sure must suck for a little city like that.

and your friends.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Dutch

Preach it, brother.

Give Otis a scratch for me.

Absolutely agree! Young girls that grow up together like sisters don’t have the “hang ups” that guys do in the same situation. Girls don’t have any trouble sleeping in the same bed PLATONICALLY with their girlfriends…no lesbian bullshit or other myopic “experiences” or fantasies needed. Girls their age and having grown up “as close as sisters” often feel safer and more comfortable having their best friend sleep in the bed with them. Our daughter and her girlfriends sleep in her bed when they’re over, on a “slumber party” (movie night) there’ll be up to 4 of them sleeping in her king size bed….no weirdness or lesbo crap at all, actually those girls would break the nose of anyone that accused them otherwise.

I, like EVERYONE else, don’t have any evidence or know any of the details so we’re all just pulling wild guesses out of our ass and hoping we’ll eventually be proven correct but it does nothing to further the investigation. By very virtue of the weapon it’s a close up, hands on, violent way to kill someone which gives the illusion (right or wrong) that it was personal, whether by a wanna be lover or ex boyfriend or .. or … or? It seems too up close and personal to be a random attack but this world is increasingly more evil and unrecognizable to me so who knows? All I know is that I hope that one young lady’s father finds the bad guy first before the cops….which doesn’t seem too far fetched considering…

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
i was a little surprised about my daughter and three or four girl friends sleeping together at college in 2010. Nothing funny going on, just friends liking to be together in a new environment. Just because there were bats in the attic of their dorm flying down the corridors at night had nothing to do with it of course......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There should be a law against a teacher pressuring a 4 year old preschool kid to transition.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Clarkm
There should be a law against a teacher pressuring a 4 year old preschool kid to transition.
Wrong thread?

Good post wage. Some of the [bleep] on here (and quackfire in general) is definitely worthy of the ridiculous stamp.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
All I know is that I hope that one young lady’s father finds the bad guy first before the cops….which doesn’t seem too far fetched considering…

I wouldn't sell him short either.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think that's fabulous. Do your daughters even sleep with their BFFs?
Whatever.

I do believe we should assume the best of others, but do you believe the police should ignore clues just because they don't offer the best reflections of the victims?

We didn't have the ubiquity of these problems years ago. But times have changed.

Politics is War by Other Means
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Having not read all of this thread and certainly haven’t seen all news reports, was it acknowledged there were two beds in the young ladies room?
My sons college rooms which I financed had no such luxury nor the size for it.
Lifelong close friends, I wouldn’t find it odd that they slept together. Chick thing.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
"Milestones around your necks is doing you a favor."

"Milestones?" I thought it was millstones. I guess a milestone would work, but a millstone has a big hole in the middle, easier to tie that around the neck..

I said it looks like Lesbo Land, but don't lump me in with the Bible thumpers please. I have said I have no problem if people are homosexual.
And of course we don't know if these two gals were gay.

I brought it up, and it is important to the investigation, because when there is a murder, cops always ask, "Is there a jealous former lover?" You can bet the cops have investigated this angle at length.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I think that's fabulous. Do your daughters even sleep with their BFFs?
Whatever.

I do believe we should assume the best of others, but do you believe the police should ignore clues just because they don't offer the best reflections of the victims?

We didn't have the ubiquity of these problems years ago. But times have changed.

Typical uninformed campfire response and one I am unsurprised to see, and from you in particular.

How did you get the notion of, or even question if, the response you quoted suggested the police wouldn’t or shouldn’t consider clues that may or may not “offer the best reflections of the victims”?

That isn’t the message of Wages’ post, at all.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
"Milestones around your necks is doing you a favor."

"Milestones?" I thought it was millstones. I guess a milestone would work, but a millstone has a big hole in the middle, easier to tie that around the neck..

I said it looks like Lesbo Land, but don't lump me in with the Bible thumpers please. I have said I have no problem if people are homosexual.
And of course we don't know if these two gals were gay.

I brought it up, and it is important to the investigation, because when there is a murder, cops always ask, "Is there a jealous former lover?" You can bet the cops have investigated this angle at length.

I used to be a bit of a grammar nazi but auto’correct’ has changed my outlook on that.

Page 34 of 44 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 43 44

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

139 members (358WCF, 19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 30Gibbs, 35sambar, 345dl, 22 invisible), 2,377 guests, and 933 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,645
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.