-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The .257 Rob AI is basically a .25 Creedmoor.

Politics is War by Other Means
GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Brad and DF, those rifles are beauts for sure. While I love my little Ruger 257, it doesn't measure up in the looks or accuracy department. Still works perfect as a southern woods rifle.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Mine is more beat up than yours, but possibly it has killed more deer in the last 5 years.

That means you've killed 2 deer, at least.

What if Jessie's girl is Stacy's mom, and her phone number is 867-5309
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Tyrone

250AI

What if Jessie's girl is Stacy's mom, and her phone number is 867-5309
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn

250AI
Yes, thank you.

Point being, they are great cartridges.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Crying CLUELESS Kchunts are a fhuqking riot! Hint.

If you are trying to convey that all .257's suck,due projectile selection,you make a rather valid point obliviously. Hint.

In fairness however,I've not got another Seek Kreed since yesterday. I've a "hunch" it too,will do rather impressive things from the muzzle,to beyond the 1000yd line...despite Melting Snowflakes and their VERY Tender Feelers. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Google as you must and cry as you do. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
‘Stick,

That “Seek Creed” looks like a Waypoint, at least to me?

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Brad and DF, those rifles are beauts for sure. While I love my little Ruger 257, it doesn't measure up in the looks or accuracy department. Still works perfect as a southern woods rifle.

Mine is more beat up than yours, but possibly it has killed more deer in the last 5 years.

That means you've killed 2 deer, at least.

Never underestimate a guy who rode a bike over Independence Pass.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
You Crying CLUELESS Kchunts are a fhuqking riot! Hint.

If you are trying to convey that all .257's suck,due projectile selection,you make a rather valid point obliviously. Hint.

In fairness however,I've not got another Seek Kreed since yesterday. I've a "hunch" it too,will do rather impressive things from the muzzle,to beyond the 1000yd line...despite Melting Snowflakes and their VERY Tender Feelers. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Google as you must and cry as you do. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

But will it make any difference at 200 yards? Groomed your man bun?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The .257 Roberts has about the ideal case capacity. I'm just waiting for my dies to come through from CH4D for a .25 Souper Improved 30 degree (similar case capacity as .257 Roberts)...they've been 22 months and 2 more to go. I've got the reamer. Remington short action with extended mag, 7 twist barrel. Will try the 134 Hornady ELD with .650 bc and also the Badlands 110 grain at about 3100 fps with .570 bc. 7 lbs including scope. I don't shoot much over 400 yards...occasionally 600 but that's rare. There's some good projectiles coming through now in .257.

Last edited by Riflehunter; 12/06/22.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My Roberts got it done again this morning, hadn't used it for a couple years and was feeling guilty. 170 yards in a drizzle, 100 Hornady Interlock out of the old MkII Ruger. 1st 100 Interlock I've recovered, it was hung up in the far side hide, looks like an advertisement picture. Not the biggest buck around, 8 point a bit over 16" inside spread. Should make plenty of chilli meat.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
David',

I'm thinking you might could be onto sumptin'. Hint.(grin)

Skookum parcel. Hint..............

Rickety,

Your gross inabilities and handicaps,aren't the bane of all...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It will only come as a "SURPRISE!" to someone with your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",that less recoil,lower ES/SD,better wind handling,smaller Agg's and greater accuracy start at the muzzle,while enroute to the Transonic Slip. Google as you MUST,Pretend aloud and Whine as you do. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

SniffleKchunt.

264 Kreed Factory Fodder wears a .697 BC and actually exists...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your drooling Dumbfhuqktitude NEVER disappoints,when you are trying your BEST. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
147 .697 6.5 Creedmore at around 2600 fps can't hang with a 134 .257 with .650 bc at over 2800 fps.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Ole_270
My Roberts got it done again this morning, hadn't used it for a couple years and was feeling guilty. 170 yards in a drizzle, 100 Hornady Interlock out of the old MkII Ruger. 1st 100 Interlock I've recovered, it was hung up in the far side hide, looks like an advertisement picture. Not the biggest buck around, 8 point a bit over 16" inside spread. Should make plenty of chilli meat.

Congrats on the buck!

Semper Fi
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
147 .697 6.5 Creedmore at around 2600 fps can't hang with a 134 .257 with .650 bc at over 2800 fps.

SniffleKchunt,

Simply dangle a pic of said wares,if only to quantify that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If only in "fairness",I barely have (5) 264 Kreed's,none of which are that slow,but do exist. HINT.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think it would be more accurate to say the 250 Savage AI would be the .25 Creedmoor, since the 6.5 Creedmoor is basically just the 250 Savage AI necked up to .264 (and a slightly shallower shoulder).

I think the 257 Roberts AI has significantly more volume than the .25 Creedmoor.

Rex

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't be too hard on Trybone,her GoogleFu only gets her so far and the only things she "shoots" are her mouth and Imagination. Hint.

The Kreed is shy of SALAMI Bob capacity,if only obviously as pictured/cited numerous times. The Better Bob,being a greater discrepency yet. Though bullets matter wayyyyyy more than headstamps/case capacity. Hint.

Bless her poor poor(literally),heart for TRYING though.

Hint.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Riflehunter

SniffleKchunt,

Simply dangle a pic of said wares,if only to quantify that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If only in "fairness",I barely have (5) 264 Kreed's,none of which are that slow,but do exist. HINT.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

In your relentless effort to show how big you are, you dumbfhuckingly chop your "long range" barrels down to 21" and I wouldn't be surprised if you also chop the LOP down to 12.5" to make yourself look bigger in the photos. Hint: get rid of your obsolete bore sizes and chamberings .257 and .277 are the future, and if you really want to pretend you hunt at 1000+ yards .338 (past, present and future).

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise!",that simply dangling a picture,with the wares you are TRYING to "talk" about,is simply fhuqking IMPOSSIBLE...you "lucky" fhuqking kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that actually exist and the Skookum reaffirmations of mechanically connecting dots. They include positive headspace and a 2.925" .620 BC Square Smooch. Hint.

As an aside,just how "loud" is it,when you "shoot" your Imagination and Pretend,you Amazingly CLUELESS Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Phony Schit. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
SniffleKchunt,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise!",that simply dangling a picture,with the wares you are TRYING to "talk" about,is simply fhuqking IMPOSSIBLE...you "lucky" fhuqking kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that actually exist and the Skookum reaffirmations of mechanically connecting dots. They include positive headspace and a 2.925" .620 BC Square Smooch. Hint.

As an aside,just how "loud" is it,when you "shoot" your Imagination and Pretend,you Amazingly CLUELESS Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Phony Schit. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............
Now you're trying to argue 6 Kreedless . Ha!

Last edited by Riflehunter; 12/06/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

You were "talking" about Imaginary Wares,in Imaginary Rifles and I simply cited wares that exist...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I needn't "try" anything,I simply shoot it all and then some,if only to your chagrin. Only (6) 21" 264 Kreeds here. Hint.

In "fairness",I've quite a few 224 Speedmires. Hint.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

616 members (163bc, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1234, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 78 invisible), 2,673 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,315
Posts18,449,232
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.