Hop To
Page 10 of 21 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 20 21
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Originally Posted by DBT
We have millions of people concentrated in our capital cities, packed trams, buses, trains.....

How many of them are still in concentration camps that are all over AUS ?

How many did you turn in for not wearing masks or refusing to get vaxxed ?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

None. The covid hysteria is pretty much over. I was in Melbourne for a eight day holiday last week, hardly anyone was wearing a mask even on packed trams. No mandates on vax, no showing vax certificates...nothing. Life is virtually back to normal except for some of the consequences, higher inflation, costs, businesses find it hard to find workers, etc, associated with the hysteria of the past few years.

BP-B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DBT
Life is virtually back to normal except for some of the consequences, higher inflation, costs, businesses find it hard to find workers, etc, associated with the hysteria of the past few years.

It’s telling that those are the “consequences” most important to you. The fact that that’s the extent of your concern it’s not surprising that you fail to see the bigger picture and continue to argue like the ignorantfuck that you are.

Many of us in the free world value more than money and what “we’ve lost” through the bullshit covid crap with “vaccine” mandates and all the other unconstitutional bullshit they got away with is incalculable. While you lament the increased cost of your Vegemite and fret the little things you and your dipshit sidekick would be wise to STFU lest you continue to show everyone your ass.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
I survived covid without using invermectin, in fact none of my fellow survivors that I know of used invermection. Maybe it does nothing?

Actually, there's a good number of studies which show that Ivermectin is effective against COVID, particularly when administered early, or as prophylaxis. It also has a lengthy record of safety in humans, being used for a number of other purposes. The main argument against it in the case of COVID seems to have been that if it was admitted to be effective the EUA for mRNA injectables would not be valid, and there were billions of dollars at stake in ensuring the EUA status (due to its protection of the manufacturers from liability) and eliminating any competing therapy.

For my own part, as a person trained in science and scientific research, albeit in another field, I read the papers rather than the propaganda. Having done so I avoided the injectables and laid in a supply of Ivermectin, Quercetin, Zn and vitamin C. Covid when it came was a bit of a non-event for my household - we each had about 3 days of what was no more than a cold, and have had no recurrence. This is not medical advice, but I am happy with the decisions I made. The more research becomes available as to the adverse effects of the injectables the more it confirms me in my views.

Like I've written several times before, you guys are dying from covid at a rate of 5 times of ours, so your advice is worthless. Maybe let that sink in a bit. A loser shouldn't be telling a winner how to win.

The problem with that assertion is that the numbers are not "apples with apples". There are significant differences in the way "covid deaths" are measured between the two, with a large proportion of the "covid deaths" in the US not "from covid" but instead "with covid" or even "without a positive test, but with a reasonable suspicion they might have had covid", and where the actual death was due to other causes.

In terms of deaths however, one thing you should perhaps have a look at is excess mortality. Here both countries have a clear signal that something is seriously wrong. In Australia there have been somewhere about 17,000 more deaths than should have been expected so far this year (based on 2010 - 2019 figures). That is about a 23% increase.

There are a wide range of causes: heart diseases like myocarditis and pericarditis for example, Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (who had heard of that before covid?) as well as other diseases. Covid deaths are part of it too, with a sharp rise in those numbers. It is interesting to note that the increase in excess death (and most covid deaths) occurred after December last year, that is to say, after most of the population had been injected with the "vaccines".

You might also want to have a look at rates of live births too, while you are about it.

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by DBT
Life is virtually back to normal except for some of the consequences, higher inflation, costs, businesses find it hard to find workers, etc, associated with the hysteria of the past few years.

It’s telling that those are the “consequences” most important to you. The fact that that’s the extent of your concern it’s not surprising that you fail to see the bigger picture and continue to argue like the ignorantfuck that you are.

Many of us in the free world value more than money and what “we’ve lost” through the bullshit covid crap with “vaccine” mandates and all the other unconstitutional bullshit they got away with is incalculable. While you lament the increased cost of your Vegemite and fret the little things you and your dipshit sidekick would be wise to STFU lest you continue to show everyone your ass.

Sounds like you lot got fucked over more than us, and did nothing about it. Karen complaining doesn't count as doing anything, nor time spent contemplating on the bidet. If you want sympathy you'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by DBT

It's telling that you make assumptions about what is important to me based on a brief remark that was meant to convey that there were consequences, but not necessarily meant in any order of significance. The immediate consequence was of course loss of liberty, choice, mandates instead of choice, etc, but I had already said that this was a part of the covid 'hysteria,' that we no longer have mandates or vax certificates or travel restrictions....please don't jump to conclusions, Ace.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The only reason you don't have "mandates or vax certificates or travel restrictions...."

Is because you are all government property now .... You are nothing more than tagged cattle let loose in the field, fenced in by nothing more than your own capitulation

All with zero resistance ... just bent over and took it balls deep ...

Sad form of humanity you Aussies are .... Pathetic

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by dan_oz
I survived covid without using invermectin, in fact none of my fellow survivors that I know of used invermection. Maybe it does nothing?

Actually, there's a good number of studies which show that Ivermectin is effective against COVID, particularly when administered early, or as prophylaxis. It also has a lengthy record of safety in humans, being used for a number of other purposes. The main argument against it in the case of COVID seems to have been that if it was admitted to be effective the EUA for mRNA injectables would not be valid, and there were billions of dollars at stake in ensuring the EUA status (due to its protection of the manufacturers from liability) and eliminating any competing therapy.

For my own part, as a person trained in science and scientific research, albeit in another field, I read the papers rather than the propaganda. Having done so I avoided the injectables and laid in a supply of Ivermectin, Quercetin, Zn and vitamin C. Covid when it came was a bit of a non-event for my household - we each had about 3 days of what was no more than a cold, and have had no recurrence. This is not medical advice, but I am happy with the decisions I made. The more research becomes available as to the adverse effects of the injectables the more it confirms me in my views.

Like I've written several times before, you guys are dying from covid at a rate of 5 times of ours, so your advice is worthless. Maybe let that sink in a bit. A loser shouldn't be telling a winner how to win.

The problem with that assertion is that the numbers are not "apples with apples". There are significant differences in the way "covid deaths" are measured between the two, with a large proportion of the "covid deaths" in the US not "from covid" but instead "with covid" or even "without a positive test, but with a reasonable suspicion they might have had covid", and where the actual death was due to other causes.

In terms of deaths however, one thing you should perhaps have a look at is excess mortality. Here both countries have a clear signal that something is seriously wrong. In Australia there have been somewhere about 17,000 more deaths than should have been expected so far this year (based on 2010 - 2019 figures). That is about a 23% increase.

There are a wide range of causes: heart diseases like myocarditis and pericarditis for example, Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (who had heard of that before covid?) as well as other diseases. Covid deaths are part of it too, with a sharp rise in those numbers. It is interesting to note that the increase in excess death (and most covid deaths) occurred after December last year, that is to say, after most of the population had been injected with the "vaccines".

You might also want to have a look at rates of live births too, while you are about it.

Much of what you wrote has been around for a while, and before I got vaxed. There were contradictions with that and the advice I was provided and information I used in my decision. Sure the government were heavily pushing the vaccine and many public and private companies were mandating vaccination but, as you know, it ultimately was a personal choice. It wasn't a requirement of the companies I worked for but was for many of the clients we had, but we had work arounds.

End of the day, you made your choice and I made mine. In my circles it's not something that we really discuss nor need to. Not to say that there is still some outfall but we're largely moving on. There are a line-up of Karens on this website in particular that can't move on because they are triggered by those that chose something different to what they did - they seem to prefer to wallow in their self imposed misery. They have issues that they need to sort out for themselves.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
The only reason you don't have "mandates or vax certificates or travel restrictions...."

Is because you are all government property now .... You are nothing more than tagged cattle let loose in the field, fenced in by nothing more than your own capitulation

SwampTurd, feel free to wallow in your pathetic emotional insecurities - it offers some level of entertainment if nothing else.

Well?
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
In my circles it's not something that we really discuss nor need to. Not to say that there is still some outfall but we're largely moving on.

One of the things we really ought to discuss, and this applies equally to both countries, is that the hysteria over Covid led to a wide range of measures taken in the name of public health which either were already known not to work, or were without evidence that they would work, and which were in many cases harmful as well as being an affront to basic freedoms.

Neither country's governments come out of this looking good, nor do the cheerleaders for such things as masking, lockdowns, bans on various sorts of activity, let alone the pressure (sometimes backed by mandates) to accept injection of products which had not properly been tested (and for which the results of both initial testing and ongoing use should have caused serious questions to be asked).

I don't think we should simply memoryhole this and move on.

It would be good to be able to discuss this without the animosity that seems to have marked this thread.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

All governments like to have control over their citizens. The US gov is no exception, that includes the GOP.

Before pointing your finger, worry about the state of your own nation.

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
In my circles it's not something that we really discuss nor need to. Not to say that there is still some outfall but we're largely moving on.

One of the things we really ought to discuss, and this applies equally to both countries, is that the hysteria over Covid led to a wide range of measures taken in the name of public health which either were already known not to work, or were without evidence that they would work, and which were in many cases harmful as well as being an affront to basic freedoms.

Neither country's governments come out of this looking good, nor do the cheerleaders for such things as masking, lockdowns, bans on various sorts of activity, let alone the pressure (sometimes backed by mandates) to accept injection of products which had not properly been tested (and for which the results of both initial testing and ongoing use should have caused serious questions to be asked).

I don't think we should simply memoryhole this and move on.

It would be good to be able to discuss this without the animosity that seems to have marked this thread.

I don't doubt that there will be on-going reviews and documentaries coming out for decades to come and people will make their political decisions based on their experiences (and that will be the usual mixed bag of for and against), but the horse has bolted and things are moving on. It was a global issue and handled differently by different nations. I don't think that anyone will be hanged for what they did or didn't do. Governments weren't brought down during the event - people complied, people resisted, it wasn't complete unified rebellion. People just want to move on, at least that's my take on it. There will always be those complaining. Not being flippant, just my take on the situation.

The Great Reset apocalypse proponents are in the ranks of the flat earthers?

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Actually, there's a good number of studies which show that Ivermectin is effective against COVID, particularly when administered early, or as prophylaxis..

No Dan, Ivermectin is "batshit crazy advice" - right Mauser?

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by kenjs1

Actually, there's a good number of studies which show that Ivermectin is effective against COVID, particularly when administered early, or as prophylaxis..

Take it if you want to, but don't get upset if others don't follow your advice.

Well?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
to each his own. make your chores for you and let others do theirs no need to get in a pissen match about it in is my op.

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
As AUS is today we will be in 10 years.
Dictatorship has always been the most popular and effective way to manage the mob.
We already have 50% of voters happy to accept it, just a short hop to a majority.
Everyone is happy to trade liberty for free stuff. Those that resist will be dealt with.
Remember the Germans loved Hitler until the war went South.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kenjs1

Take it if you want to, but don't get upset if others don't follow your advice.

I don't get upset if someone doesn't take my advice. Never have.

Is Dan_oz batshit crazy though?

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
As a side note to the Covid deaths here in the USA. The flu is back this year after a year or to off apparently. Killing and hospitalizing many. What a coincidence. Edk

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by ElkHtrNevada
Dictatorship has always been the most popular and effective way to manage the mob.
We already have 50% of voters happy to accept it, just a short hop to a majority.
Everyone is happy to trade liberty for free stuff. Those that resist will be dealt with.
Yeh, Hitler got rid of the Jews, the Gypsies, the homosexuals and the criminally insane. That wasn't very nice was it.

Last edited by Riflehunter; 12/06/22.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
Originally Posted by ElkHtrNevada
Yeh, Hitler got rid of the Jews, the Gypsies, the homosexuals and the criminally insane. That wasn't very nice was it.

What does that imply....are you supporting Hitlers governance and methodology?

Page 10 of 21 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
723 members (117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 78 invisible), 2,681 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,683
Posts18,399,735
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.