-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2d says we already have the rights and those rights can't be infringed. How clear can it get? The entire bill of rights says we have the rights and the government can't take them away.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't want to poop the party, but the Donald let slip he'd like "suspension." I mean, his mouth is about as loose as another orifice, but I've about had enough of the guy. Our next President needs to be a cogent adult and a "Constitutional Republic"-an.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Ever notice how JeffO Gayghost Northmam and friends never comment on 2A threads.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Not a right, a privilege.

Allowed, or not, at the discretion of the government.

Applies to ALL rights if the government can convince you of it and enforce it on you.

Prove me wrong. Show me a *right* that you have that a corrupt government cannot take from you. Up to and including your life.

None of my rights are taken from me unless I choose to surrender them.

They don’t originate from government, are inherent to everyone and not subject to be taken except in the most extreme cases ie incarcerated/felons etc.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
All governments derive their powers from the consent of the Governed.

by international charter of finance and war, if you pay for it you support it. (your feelings about that support are 100% irrelevant. Only the fact that it's paid by taxes is relevant. That's why cities are bombed and shelled in war. To kill tax payers who are the ones making the governments viable and giving them power)

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
WHAT ?

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Applies to ALL rights if the government can convince you of it and enforce it on you.

Prove me wrong. Show me a *right* that you have that a corrupt government cannot take from you. Up to and including your life.
That's pretty much what the Federal judge said today with her ruling in 114.
She's a real POS!!

I understand the "they can't take my rights if I don't surrender them", or the "I will not comply", or the 2nd Amendment says they can't infringe thinking.
I think the same way.
HOWEVER, tell me how that's worked out for those in California, New York, Illinois, New Jersey and all the other commie states that got caught practicing their Constitutional rights. They're in prison while many of the real criminals are not being prosecuted or jailed.
And if you're a left wing politician there's a real likelyhood that there's nothing you could do that would ever land you in jail.
So, yes, I get it. Our rights are, in reality, nothing more than temporary privileges subject to the whims of the tyrants.
Don't think so? I submit for your consideration the comments from that ass hole congressman that said "dont give me that bull schitt about Constitutional rights".
He got no push back from ANY of the other dems in congress. Tells you all you need to know about those ass holes and our rights

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Bill of Rights identifies ten God given rights and prohibits government from violating those rights. Maybe since the beginning but definitely since WW2 we have seen government progressively infringe upon and blatently violate those rights. You can pretty much predict how a judge will rule based on the president who appointed them. This is not how it is supposed to work but this is reality. Yes you have the God given right but more and more the reality is you might have to be prepared to die to defend those rights.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MickeyD

That's pretty much what the Federal judge said today with her ruling in 114.
She's a real POS!!

Immergut, while she has changed her political spots to suit here career as she moved forward. She’s a Liberal.

As I said, based on her confirmation hearing answers to District of Columbia v Heller. She isn’t likely to rule in our favor. And I was right.

Confirmation hearing questions

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Immergut%20Responses%20to%20QFRs.pdf

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

700 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1234, 71 invisible), 3,521 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,271
Posts18,467,379
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.