Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Hey dummy, Montana voted heavily for trump, how the absolute fugg did Tester win without a huge number crossing the aisle?

Testor won by a small margin of left leaning hunters scared the National Forest was up for sale.

You Green Decoys played a very smart game and won a Senate Seat that by my research was the most expensive on a per vote basis.

Well that is over and the last Govenor and Senate MT elections show 2ndA rights are back on the table and bullschiet selling Fed land is not an issue.

Live and learn, Buzzy.

Tester is done.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Talk to all your trump buddies that crossed the aisle to reelect Tester...your grievance is with them, I've lived in Wyoming for 22 years.
Tester voters are not my friends. You want us to think that there were a lot of Trump supporters that contacted your anti hunting dumb ass and told you they voted for Tester?

Buzzy is not anti hunting.

That's the dicotomy.

He just supports the group that would take away his hunting.

It’d be easier to [bleep]ück you if you didn’t make legit posts like this lol

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Hey dummy, Montana voted heavily for trump, how the absolute fugg did Tester win without a huge number crossing the aisle?

Testor won by a small margin of left leaning hunters scared the National Forest was up for sale.

You Green Decoys played a very smart game and won a Senate Seat that by my research was the most expensive on a per vote basis.

Well that is over and the last Govenor and Senate MT elections show 2ndA rights are back on the table and bullschiet selling Fed land is not an issue.

Live and learn, Buzzy.

Tester is done.

Tester “won” his last election after last minute ballot boxes were collected and counted in Missoula.

His breath smells like Obama’s cock.

MAGA
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Live and learn, Buzzy.

Tester is done.

Tester “won” his last election after last minute ballot boxes were collected and counted in Missoula.

His breath smells like Obama’s cock.

HEY Mister!

He was on the school board in Big Sandy you know!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tester is a biotch.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I did.

Who do you think blew the lid off the Peter Chernin/Meateater connection?

BHA, Land, Ryan Busse are all sent to the sidelines.

Tester is done and he knows it.

Watch him go full blown lefty in his last 2 years.

You said that last time...and you'll be wrong again. You need to do better research.

I did and you won that one.

I guess in a couple years we will find out again.

But I do like my odds. grin

John Burns

I have all the sources.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Bbbbbbut he was born here!!!

As said by every shît eating cûnt that voted for him

Something a windbag like you should think about...there were a chitload of Trump voters that crossed the aisle to reelect Tester.

Burns was telling me how Tester was going to get thrown out last election by Maryland Matt. He was wrong then, just like I told him, and Tester will get reelected as long as he wants to continue. Trump loyalty and party loyalty only go so far when a Senator works for his constituents.

There's a reason those Trump voters reelected Tester, ponder what the reason could be, if you can.

Lmao.

I live here, and I can tell you why he gets the legitimate votes he gets and why he is still there. Not the same thing. wink

MAGA
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Live and learn, Buzzy.

Tester is done.

You done lived and didn't learn...I told you so, and I'll be telling you so again.

Zinke barely won the house seat, he's not winning a senate race against Tester. Even trump was smart enough to fire that stupid bastard.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Live and learn, Buzzy.

Tester is done.

You done lived and didn't learn...I told you so, and I'll be telling you so again.

Zinke barely won the house seat, he's not winning a senate race against Tester. Even trump was smart enough to fire that stupid bastard.

Now you start obfuscating.

MAGA
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I think Tester will retire at the end of his term. The writing is on the wall. I think a high percentage of transplants that have moved into the interior west the last couple years have fairly strong conservative values, and are voting that way.That's why they left the liberal cesspools. Montana's western congressional race was a case in point. Zinke won, even with liberal strongholds like missoula, butte, and Bozeman being liberal. I live out a ways, and two recent neighbors that moved in, one from Oregon, and one from California, are both conservatives and voted that way. I think Tester sees this and knows he will be be beat. As long as Montana puts up a strong conservative candidate.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by GrouseChaser
Tester is the last actual real farmer in the Senate. He drives a tractor, his wife changes the tires. He drives around in a beat Ford truck with a Savage 99 hanging in the rack, also doing many things to keep public lands open to blue collar public hunters.

And you have some strange violation of your 2nd amendment if he doesn't vote for pistol braces? LMFAO.

Recognize a gift when you're given it. Jon Tester.

Now it seems like you might be trolling.... Lol

Last edited by Backroads; 12/06/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Live and learn, Buzzy.

Tester is done.

I did learn and Daines ran on a heavy 2ndA platform at the end.

We can both agree he might not be the hardest working candidate.

You understand that without the Green Decoy vote Tester would have lost.

Green Decoy vote is gone.

Tester is gone.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tester is toast.... the state is leaning hard right and people have figured out Tester is on the side of the swamp, thanks to his attack on Dr. Ronnie Jackson.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Tester is so far from a legitimate farmer that only a total dumbazz could think he's doing anything other than pandering for votes. His place is tiny. The income from it would amount to a net loss many years (prior to his election as a Senator, he had to go organic because he couldn't afford the inputs). He's a joke, and always has been. He failed as a teacher, he failed as a meat cutter, he failed as a farmer, and he has failed as a Senator. Absolutely none of that is to say that any politician is worth a shidt, because they're all dishonest scum. Jon is just a little extra dishonest. His $700k net worth (value of his whole inherited farming operation when elected) has somehow blossomed into what some estimate as over $6 million. Wonder how that happened...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Live and learn, Buzzy.

Tester is done.

Tester is gone.

We will see...I'd like to discuss further but spent all day helping my youngest nephew kill his first bull in Wyoming today. Was a long day but a good one watching him kill a bull at 90 yards with his 7-08...one perfect shot.

Put 5 more bulls to bed before dark and hopefully my oldest nephew can put his second bull tag in the last 2 years to good use.

I definitely like those odds...

Carry on...I'm hitting the rack.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Those forest circus guys always got the best elk hunting stories.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Tester is gone.
We will see...I'd like to discuss further but spent all day helping my youngest nephew kill his first bull in Wyoming today. Was a long day but a good one watching him kill a bull at 90 yards with his 7-08...one perfect shot.

Put 5 more bulls to bed before dark and hopefully my oldest nephew can put his second bull tag in the last 2 years to good use.

I definitely like those odds...

Carry on...I'm hitting the rack.

You do get after it which is why I consider you one of my "projects".

Good luck on the nephew bull and hope it will help your mood when Tester goes down.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Backroads

I have encountered those clowns in the backcountry hunting on the tax payers dime

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Backroads

I have encountered those clowns in the backcountry hunting on the tax payers dime

Nothing but an outdoorsman's intuition and boot leather, inside info is frowned upon. Just like stock tips in congress.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by GrouseChaser
Maybe the only reason Jon Tester doesn't run for President (and probably win) is his wife doesn't want to move to D.C. or be comfortable as First Lady.
She is a square-jawed Montana woman, who prefers to pull February calves. We could use a lot more men and women like them in D.C.

Sickening, tester is a chuck puppet. Inevitably I promise he will campaign on how much he does for vets in 2026 and tell more lies on what a hearty Montana boy he is. DF’s like yourself have apparently taken the bait and will continue to vote for someone that votes lockstep with Schumer and his ilk. I’ll remind you he was on committee during the whole VA crisis. I would vote for anyone else than see that fat bastard vote party lines with todays democrats. Glad I nullified your vote for that troll monica.

Last edited by WhiteTrash; 12/06/22.
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (12344mag, 11point, 160user, 10gaugemag, 219DW, 06hunter59, 57 invisible), 2,972 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,352
Posts18,468,878
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.