Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Joe tells us about who gets to count the votes.

And that folks, is a wrap.

Throw America in the trash heap.

LOL
GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
. Stick a fork in US we're done. Canada to the north, Mexico to the south, the US taxpayer is the monkey in the middle. All one can do is ride it to the bottom and when they come, take as many as possible with you.
Agreed on all counts..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Jason280
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Were the elections secure and honest?

Didn't matter, Republicans ran one of the worst candidates possible...its an absolute miracle it even made it to a runoff.

I can't believe that in a state with 10+ million people, the best candidate Republicans could come up with was Herschel Walker....they lost this race as much as the Dems won it.
Absolutely I told the wife the election in Georgia was lost even before it went to a run off. Walker was a very unimpressive candidate to say the least, Oz was loaded with baggage and I voted against him in the primary. The Republican party needs to [bleep] their nominating committee and hire some people who know how to vet and pick people who are electable. Oh and while they are at it they can rid themselves of The traitor they have for a Senate leader who is more interested in staying a leader than winning a majority.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

Didn't matter, Republicans ran one of the worst candidates possible...its an absolute miracle it even made it to a runoff.

I can't believe that in a state with 10+ million people, the best candidate Republicans could come up with was Herschel Walker....they lost this race as much as the Dems won it.
How was the corrupt, grifting, wife-beating, “pastor” the better candidate?

I get you point overall, but it appears to be obscure in this race.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Conservatives did not vote for Oz or Walker.

Then the citizens blame us.

You stupid bastards gotta piss with the cock you got!

Fugg.

Once again....no steal. Whiny cheese dìck "conservatives" didn't vote.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ironbender
“Elected” Senator Salad from PA, and Senator Corrupt Wife Beater from GA.

They wanted to win, and they did. Think about that.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ironbender
Most, ever.

Absolutely, just ask any Democrat.........

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Absolute bullshit.... I don't know a damn thing about Walker but I am 99% sure he is better than Fetterman

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by irfubar

Absolute bullshit.... I don't know a damn thing about Walker but I am 99% sure he is better than Fetterman

Amen. Freaking dimocraps and dumbasses always flock to the money and worldly and powerful.

It's why they loved Gorbachev and Castro and the Pope.

Pope can say get rid of capitalism and guns for communism and the stupid bastards would line up to eat his schiett.

The dumbest Patriot is better than the smartest traitor.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/07/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
War is coming.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
So it’s Bad Candidate Syndrome? That’s straight out of McConnell’s mouth. The candidates were chosen by primary. To stay away from voting in the general election to keep DEMOCRATS OUT is just agreeing with Mitch. Voting is easy now, too easy. But we have so called conservatives that are too lazy to care. Today we are faced with an unfortunate choice of the lesser of two evils in many races. And yes Demoroids are better at cheating than Republicrats. But it’s there to deal with. There’s no good reason for not voting. Voting is the first line of defense. To tolerate those who say “my vote doesn’t matter” is the east way out. We must vote if for no other reason than to shine light on illegal tactics.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shootem
So it’s Bad Candidate Syndrome? That’s straight out of McConnell’s mouth. The candidates were chosen by primary. To stay away from voting in the general election to keep DEMOCRATS OUT is just agreeing with Mitch. Voting is easy now, too easy. But we have so called conservatives that are too lazy to care. Today we are faced with an unfortunate choice of the lesser of two evils in many races. And yes Demoroids are better at cheating than Republicrats. But it’s there to deal with. There’s no good reason for not voting. Voting is the first line of defense. To tolerate those who say “my vote doesn’t matter” is the east way out. We must vote if for no other reason than to shine light on illegal tactics.
Agree 100 percent.
But I would like to add . No matter how bad the republican is.
You better believe the democrat is far worse. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Buzz

Agreed 100%, but these guys want to believe that there is no way a Democrat could win without cheating. Walker was an unimaginably bad candidate.

These are the talking points of the Biden media machine today, so you must be correct!

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Fugg.

The dumbazzes can't see that you have to get off the porch. Using the blame game and the liberals just keep winning.

Life is good live it while you can.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Fugg.

The dumbazzes can't see that you have to get off the porch. Using the blame game and the liberals just keep winning.

thats the easy way...while I hate it sometimes if there is a r by the name ...thats how I vote....repubs have pretty much no one to blame but themselves...bob

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by stevelyn
War is coming.

Yep, and the Military will be on our side.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I am not sure the premise, conservative are too lazy to vote is true... any evidence of this? or is this a talking point by the left to make election theft less obvious?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I am not sure the premise, conservative are too lazy to vote is true... any evidence of this? or is this a talking point by the left to make election theft less obvious?

This. They had to cheat like stupid to overcome the Red Wave. It will ultimately lead to the Ds demise.

I Dindo Nuffin
Z
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Z
elections have consequence, If they keep electing Hediots, BS will keep happening.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

while some are lazy and use the excuse that their vote doesn't matter anyway....tarquin.....I think repubs dont rally around the candidate like the dems do....repubs like to think they have lofty ideals....so if our guy is not in lockstep with their way of thinking...they stay home.

as I said before if they have an r by their name thats how I vote...doesn't mean I like it every time....bob

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

616 members (10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 19rabbit52, 12344mag, 1936M71, 16penny, 54 invisible), 2,804 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,523
Posts18,452,769
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.