Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GrouseChaser
Tester is the last actual real farmer in the Senate. He drives a tractor, his wife changes the tires. He drives around in a beat Ford truck with a Savage 99 hanging in the rack, also doing many things to keep public lands open to blue collar public hunters.

And you have some strange violation of your 2nd amendment if he doesn't vote for pistol braces? LMFAO.

Recognize a gift when you're given it. Jon Tester.

Tester is a charlatan, a poser who pretends to be a conservative gun owner/hunter every 6 years so that the gullible vote for him again. Once elected, he’s just another Demonrat who votes with all the other Demonrats.

Do not trust him with your rights.

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
"...vagrant violation..."

You meant flagrant violation.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Bunch of dumb sons a bitches.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
If Tester does not run, it will be an interesting race.
Zinke or Rosendale are the two likeliest but neither are overwhelmingly popular.

2018 was more about Rosendale than it was about Tester.
The republicans require a candidate for a fed office to have ran a statewide race. Assuming the democrats have a similar rule… who does that leave?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tester is the last actual real farmer in the Senate. He drives a tractor, his wife changes the tires. He drives around in a beat Ford truck with a Savage 99 hanging in the rack, also doing many things to keep public lands open to blue collar public hunters.

And you have some strange violation of your 2nd amendment if he doesn't vote for pistol braces? LMFAO.

You've mastered stupidity. Congrats.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B2

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O

Fud

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Backroads
Originally Posted by irfubar
Those forest circus guys always got the best elk hunting stories.

I have encountered those clowns in the backcountry hunting on the tax payers dime

Nothing but an outdoorsman's intuition and boot leather, inside info is frowned upon. Just like stock tips in congress.

Nothing but respect for those hard chargin' retired commies.

#admiration

lol

Meanwhile the lowly producer suffers in silence....LOL

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
John Tester from Montana is a anti 2nd lying POS

No state is immune from the disease that is liberalism........................... some are just holding out longer than others.

I hope they can hold out long enough.

MM

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
boring alice boob: Stop showing, publicly, your obvious ignorance!
YOU have no idea what so ever as to how I have signed my political correspondence over the last 55 years (since I achieved voting status!)!
You should TRY to stick to simpler subjects and subjects you MAY know something about - instead of displaying ignorance and stupidity in your posts here.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: I am predicting that the liberal, deceitful, disgusting, dishonest, two-faced, demonrat, son of a bitch now known as joan testiclefree will NO longer be a United States Senator from Montana come the November 2,024 election!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Montana and WV are just the same. They vote for a republican president. Then they give him a Democrat Senator to help him get his agenda passed. What are you guys thinking. All democrats vote with either Nancy or Chuck 95 percent of the time. Take time to look at the democrat party platform. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 280shooter

You've mastered stupidity. Congrats.

just another anti Montana, anti gun, child grewming bha/tester goober

Last edited by ribka; 12/07/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by AB2506

Tester is a charlatan, a poser who pretends to be a conservative gun owner/hunter every 6 years so that the gullible vote for him again. Once elected, he’s just another Demonrat who votes with all the other Demonrats.

Do not trust him with your rights.

tester and his wife are so fat they can't even bend over and tie their own shoes let alone pretend to be hobby farmers

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Not near as bad as Texas......thankfully!

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I don't see any carhart stickers pretend rancher lol

Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by irfubar
Those forest circus guys always got the best elk hunting stories.

I have encountered those clowns in the backcountry hunting on the tax payers dime

Nothing but an outdoorsman's intuition and boot leather, inside info is frowned upon. Just like stock tips in congress.

Nothing but respect for those hard chargin' retired commies.

#admiration

lol

Meanwhile the lowly producer suffers in silence....LOL

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Plenty of yuppie tractors though.

Haha!

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
As I remember it. The boys in Montana voted for the Democrat. Because they were afraid the republican was in favor of selling some of their free hunting government land. Never thinking the Democrat may take their guns. Never mind ever thing else they support. Hasbeen

[Linked Image from media1.tenor.com]

BHA and the other Green Decoys used the red herring public ground issue.

That's been shut down as Daines election shows.

You're out of touch Burns, you need to study up on what Tester does for his constituents...and no, I'm not going to spoon feed you your mush. Public lands is a piece of it, but far from all of it. He's good for Montana, and people vote accordingly

You're smart enough to do your research.
How about when he signs off on an "assault weapons" ban because he will.
And when he does your dumb azz will be on here crying and we'll tell you to GFY.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
boring alice boob: Stop showing, publicly, your obvious ignorance!
YOU have no idea what so ever as to how I have signed my political correspondence over the last 55 years (since I achieved voting status!)!
You should TRY to stick to simpler subjects and subjects you MAY know something about - instead of displaying ignorance and stupidity in your posts here.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: I am predicting that the liberal, deceitful, disgusting, dishonest, two-faced, demonrat, son of a bitch now known as joan testiclefree will NO longer be a United States Senator from Montana come the November 2,024 election!
Hahaha

Signed: DiaperDale Gibbons
Hold into the Desenex

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I'm still a relatively recent transplant to Montana (four years now) and I live in one of the most liberal areas that's not called Missoula (in the heart of the university district in Bozeman). This is purely anecdotal, but Tester's voting record reinforces that anecdotal observations are often accurate.

I'm seeing quite a few houses with Tester yard signs up already, and they are always next to black lives matter and "In this house...." signs.

The hardcore Marxists here love Tester as much as they loved Obama and now love Biden. Guilt by association, perhaps. But they are his base and he does what his base wants.

The problem is that as much as I don't like Tester, when I try to contact my federal reps (Daines, Tester and Rosendale, and soon Zinke), the only one who ever responds is Tester's office. So I give him a point for being responsive, but getting a response when the (R) Senator's staff sits on its hands doesn't make up for the fact that his actions in office are supportive of the Marxist agenda.

I'd love to have a Senator like Cotton instead of Tester (or even Daines).

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Remsen
I'm still a relatively recent transplant to Montana (four years now) and I live in one of the most liberal areas that's not called Missoula (in the heart of the university district in Bozeman). This is purely anecdotal, but Tester's voting record reinforces that anecdotal observations are often accurate.

I'm seeing quite a few houses with Tester yard signs up already, and they are always next to black lives matter and "In this house...." signs.

The hardcore Marxists here love Tester as much as they loved Obama and now love Biden. Guilt by association, perhaps. But they are his base and he does what his base wants.

The problem is that as much as I don't like Tester, when I try to contact my federal reps (Daines, Tester and Rosendale, and soon Zinke), the only one who ever responds is Tester's office. So I give him a point for being responsive, but getting a response when the (R) Senator's staff sits on its hands doesn't make up for the fact that his actions in office are supportive of the Marxist agenda.

I'd love to have a Senator like Cotton instead of Tester (or even Daines).

How did your run for office turn out? Guessing you must have won as most Montana districts rarely elect D's.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Not near as bad as Texas......thankfully!

Yes, Texas is getting worse. In part it’s being caused by an open border. Supported by the democrat senator you elected to save your free hunting on government land. Look what that’s causing. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 52 invisible), 2,431 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,243
Posts18,466,884
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.