-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Twitter ablaze as Elon Musk fires lawyer involved in suppressing laptop story, ‘Russian collusion hoax’
By Alexander Hall | Fox News | Published December 7, 2022 5:00am EST

Twitter ignited upon the news Tuesday that CEO Elon Musk booted former FBI general counsel James Baker from the company for "suppression" of information.

Journalist Matt Taibbi, who revealed the "Twitter Files" on Friday, shared an article about the now-ousted Twitter deputy general counsel Baker's connections to FBI controversies involving the Trump-Russia probe.

The article, from New York Post opinion writer Jonathan Turley, said that Baker was "at the center of the Twitter suppression scandal." Turley also observed, "Baker has been featured repeatedly in the Russian investigations launched by the Justice Department, including the hoax involving the Russian Alfa Bank."

Musk responded to Taibbi's tweet of the article by announcing that Baker had been removed from the company entirely.

"In light of concerns about Baker’s possible role in suppression of information important to the public dialogue, he was exited from Twitter today," Musk tweeted.

full article:
https://www.foxnews.com/media/twitt...sing-laptop-story-russian-collusion-hoax

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Know the link to the Twitter files?

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Know the link to the Twitter files?

Not at the moment but here's Musk's Twitter account page: https://twitter.com/elonmusk

And Matt Taibbi's Twitter account page: https://twitter.com/mtaibbi

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I posted a excerpt over the weekend..

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Is there No Man that will rid US of these People ..

Justice not Rendered is Justice Denied…

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by akrange
Is there No Man that will rid US of these People ..

Justice not Rendered is Justice Denied…

Justice and the DOJ died a peaceful death years ago and never to return.

It’s over.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Houston 2: I share your concerns - hopefully at some point in the future impartial justice will be returned to our once great country.
It goes without saying, but I will say it anyway, the D.O.J. and the F.B.I. need a "top to bottom" cleansing. Meaning many people should be fired and many of those prosecuted - like you I am NOT optimistic this will/could happen.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
^^^

VG, the reason it’ll never happen is because those same agencies have the goods on those who have the power to demolish and then rebuild.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The fuqqing lawyer was after all James Baker who should have been the first jackass fired.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

110 members (10Glocks, 44mc, 7887mm08, 808outdoors, Akhutr, 21, 12 invisible), 1,569 guests, and 699 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,682
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.