Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by 270jrk
I think he should really go hard on how the left has defied the constitution and how they are all enemies of the state.

Oh, does Donald Trump have your support today?

just because I don't think he has a shot to win the white house doesn't mean I don't think he can't or shouldn't go hard against the establishment

not that any of that matters, you just want to get your internet likes on here. I get it.

meanwhile you guys need to decide if the voting is rigged how he is going to win the presidency.

He has gone hard against the establishment, harder than anyone else in history. I would think that his best chance to continue that is as president. I'm certainly open to other options, of course.

Yeah, the campfire is the only social media I partake in.

I don't know how to win the presidency! But backing down and going with who the government will allow seems all wrong.

GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
4 more years, of dems.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some should study up on conditional phrases.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by 270jrk
I think he should really go hard on how the left has defied the constitution and how they are all enemies of the state.

Oh, does Donald Trump have your support today?

just because I don't think he has a shot to win the white house doesn't mean I don't think he can't or shouldn't go hard against the establishment

not that any of that matters, you just want to get your internet likes on here. I get it.

meanwhile you guys need to decide if the voting is rigged how he is going to win the presidency.

He's not. Neither is DeSantis or any other sane conservative. They'll run Biden/Harris and Fetterman for president and wipe the floor. Stop listening to the corrupt Biden media propaganda machine.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ro1459
Originally Posted by MPat70
Me where exactly did Pres Trump say that he wanted to do away with the constitution?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Start from "allows for the termination".... "even those found in the constitution" That was it for me. His mouth just lost my vote for the first time.

I didn't go back and check but I'm pretty sure he said "Smarter".

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Me where exactly did Pres Trump say that he wanted to do away with the constitution?
Start from "allows for the termination".... "even those found in the constitution" That was it for me. His mouth just lost my vote for the first time.
Instead of starting at "allows for the termination" you should start at the beginning and ACTUALLY READ IT THIS TIME!!

What he said was that the massive fraud was doing away with the Constitution.

He NEVER said he wanted to do away with the Constitution.

Your reading comprehension skills are decidedly lacking.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Apparently, you missed reading comprehension day!

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Some should study up on conditional phrases.

Hell, I couldn't get past conjunctions.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Are you really this dumb? What he said was this sort of fraud terminates all rules and laws including those in the Constitution. He did not say to terminate the Constitution, he said the actions allowed in the last couple of elections violated the Constitution and in that he is correct.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I skipped everything after reading the first few posts so I apologize if I'm being repetitive, which I hope I am. He's not advocating for suspending the constitution, he is stated that such actions "allow for" (cause to happen) which is what indeed happened. I heard all of the media uproar and thought to myself "self, are they really this dumb?". They immediate assign a negative connotation to anything Republicans, especially Trump, say(s). President Biden could pour gasoline on some homeless, handicapped black man and start him on fire on the streets of Washington, D.C. and the news story would be: "oh, look how thoughtful President Biden is helping to warm that man on a cold winter day". Good frickin' grief.

Oh, and it's not lost on me that Donald Trump somehow seems to self-destruct and "step on the rake" every time they tee-it-up for him to hit it out of the park.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Yep. It’s just like repeating the lie about Republicans/Supreme Court banning abortion.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

195 members (19rabbit52, 270winchester, 16penny, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 28 invisible), 2,068 guests, and 951 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,172
Posts18,465,368
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.