Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Poor Texas!

You vote bluer then we do.

What in the absolute fugg did you retards think would happen by giving all those tax breaks to Californian companies?

That only the conservatives would come?

You fugged yourself with greed.

I am MAGA.
BP-B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Open borders.....yeah. I am sure they vote all the time.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Remsen
I'm still a relatively recent transplant to Montana (four years now) and I live in one of the most liberal areas that's not called Missoula (in the heart of the university district in Bozeman). This is purely anecdotal, but Tester's voting record reinforces that anecdotal observations are often accurate.

I'm seeing quite a few houses with Tester yard signs up already, and they are always next to black lives matter and "In this house...." signs.

The hardcore Marxists here love Tester as much as they loved Obama and now love Biden. Guilt by association, perhaps. But they are his base and he does what his base wants.

The problem is that as much as I don't like Tester, when I try to contact my federal reps (Daines, Tester and Rosendale, and soon Zinke), the only one who ever responds is Tester's office. So I give him a point for being responsive, but getting a response when the (R) Senator's staff sits on its hands doesn't make up for the fact that his actions in office are supportive of the Marxist agenda.

I'd love to have a Senator like Cotton instead of Tester (or even Daines).

I enjoy your posts. But you need to look at the big picture. The agenda that our congress votes on is set by the party in power. You senator may not be great. But it’s important on who chairs the different committees.
It’s hard for a president like Trump to get anything done with a democrat congress. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Open borders.....yeah. I am sure they vote all the time.

No, and they will not be able to as long as the democrats control congress. No fence either. Hasbeen

hasbeen

NRA Patron member
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
I'm still a relatively recent transplant to Montana (four years now) and I live in one of the most liberal areas that's not called Missoula (in the heart of the university district in Bozeman). This is purely anecdotal, but Tester's voting record reinforces that anecdotal observations are often accurate.

I'm seeing quite a few houses with Tester yard signs up already, and they are always next to black lives matter and "In this house...." signs.

The hardcore Marxists here love Tester as much as they loved Obama and now love Biden. Guilt by association, perhaps. But they are his base and he does what his base wants.

The problem is that as much as I don't like Tester, when I try to contact my federal reps (Daines, Tester and Rosendale, and soon Zinke), the only one who ever responds is Tester's office. So I give him a point for being responsive, but getting a response when the (R) Senator's staff sits on its hands doesn't make up for the fact that his actions in office are supportive of the Marxist agenda.

I enjoy your posts. But you need to look at the big picture. The agenda that our congress votes on is set by the party in power. You senator may not be great. But it’s important on who chairs the different committees.
It’s hard for a president like Trump to get anything done with a democrat congress. Hasbeen

Trust me, the last thing I'd do is vote (D) or not support an (R). I just wish we had more members of Congress who were as committed to conservatism as the (D)'s are committed to Marxism. Being middle of the road is not helping.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Trust me, the last thing I'd do is vote (D) or not support an (R). I just wish we had more members of Congress who were as committed to conservatism as the (D)'s are committed to Marxism. Being middle of the road is not helping.

Yes, we have Cornyn , a real RINO. That being said he would be considered far right on either coast.
Your are correct a democrat will match to the party tune.
Republican candidates have to be perfect or our voters vote democrat or stay home. Hasbeen

hasbeen

NRA Patron member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The perfect example is Georgia. Kemp won , Walker lost. How did that happen. Hasbeen

hasbeen

NRA Patron member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
I sent an email to my senators over the AFT proposed pistol brace snafu - here is the response I received from that worthless POS John Tester.

Dear Sormin_Norman,

Thank you for contacting me about the regulation of firearms with stabilizing braces. I am a proud gun owner and defender of Montanans' Second Amendment right to bear arms.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) published a proposed rule called "Factoring Criteria for Firearms with Attached 'Stabilizing Braces'." This rule would change how the ATF classifies and regulates some pistols with stabilizing braces.

We can keep our communities safe while also protecting the rights of law-abiding gun owners. That is why I have consistently voted against any type of database or registry of gun owners, and opposed legislation that would prevent an individual from purchasing or possessing firearms without meaningful due process. I have also opposed efforts to place excessive fees on small gun-smithing businesses.

As your Senator, I will continue to hold the ATF accountable and defend the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding gun owners. Should the ATF take any additional actions on pistol braces or if this issue comes before me in the U.S. Senate, I will keep your views in mind. Please do not hesitate to contact me again if I can be of further assistance.

Sincerely,

Jon Tester
United States Senator

My response to that fat fuggin POS

Two points John, you make a point the proposed ATF regulation will make us safer. Do you have one shred of evidence that the proposed regulation will make anyone safer? The answer is no because it doesn't exist because it's a lie.

The ATF is not constitutionally authorized to regulate our 2nd amendment rights, in fact with a legal constitutional change to the 2nd amendment what they are doing is a vagrant violation of all Montanans fundamental rights.

If you can't stand up for our basic constitutional rights, I would ask you to resign your position as my representative immediately.

You should have know this long ago.Testor is a demcrap.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
The perfect example is Georgia. Kemp won , Walker lost. How did that happen. Hasbeen

Maybe because a bunch of candy asses didn't vote for Walker because he was an imperfect candidate? Never mind Warnock being a Marxist, redistributionist, leftist sack of shit.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by mathman

Maybe because a bunch of candy asses didn't vote for Walker because he was an imperfect candidate? Never mind Warnock being a Marxist, redistributionist, leftist sack of shit.

Hahaha!

Listen here Louisiana! You bring him better candidates and he will vote for them!

It ain't his fault.

Yes...we could use better candidates.....but we need better VOTERS way worse right now.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
SO, has Paddler returned under a new name?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
I knew Tester approx 20 years ago. He was new to running the farm, He was just another farmer that was trying to make a living.

He then ran for office. I talked to many of his neighbors and some of them were going to vote for him. Others said I am going to

stick with Burns, the republican who was in office. During several cycles since I have asked farmers from that area, who will win?

Many were sticking with Jon. But his base is Missoula, Bozeman, and Billings. ( the teachers union )

The last I knew his son in law was doing the farming but I could be out of touch.

The big problem to me is the people that are put up to run against Jon.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Anyone with an R.

That's who you vote for.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ipopum
I knew Tester approx 20 years ago. He was new to running the farm, He was just another farmer that was trying to make a living.

He then ran for office. I talked to many of his neighbors and some of them were going to vote for him. Others said I am going to

stick with Burns, the republican who was in office. During several cycles since I have asked farmers from that area, who will win?

Many were sticking with Jon. But his base is Missoula, Bozeman, and Billings. ( the teachers union )

The last I knew his son in law was doing the farming but I could be out of touch.

Billings isn't voting for Tester. It's a pretty conservative area all things considered.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Anyone with an R.

That's who you vote for.
Whut?

Even if they're not nice people?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Anyone with an R.

That's who you vote for.
Whut?

Even if they're not nice people?

Yes.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by BWalker

Billings isn't voting for Tester. It's a pretty conservative area all things considered.

It's red as hell down there.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Cornyn is worse than Beto

Yes, we have Cornyn , a real RINO. That being said he would be considered far right on either coast.
Your are correct a democrat will match to the party tune.
Republican candidates have to be perfect or our voters vote democrat or stay home. Hasbeen

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Jim do the have drag queen strip shows for children in butte, Billings like they down in Texas?

Originally Posted by BWalker

It's red as hell down there.

Last edited by ribka; 12/07/22.
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
722 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 1234, 17CalFan, 64 invisible), 2,933 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,757
Posts18,401,358
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.