Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oprah's psychiatrist had her crawl around his office on all fours. Oprah asked, "How is this helping me?"

The psychiatrist replied, "It doesn't. I'm buying a new leather couch and want to know where it'll look best."

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Absolutely thrilled by the royals myself.

They don't get yuck butt when they take a dump.
And they have royal purple in their veins .

They are a plane above us mere serfs and we should respect that unquestioned.

🤗🤗🤗🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🤗🤗🤗🤗

Arrrrrgh.....

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
https://pagesix.com/2020/05/06/prince-harry-sells-rifles-quits-hunting-for-meghan-markle/

Prince Harry has reportedly sold his prized handmade rifles worth more than $60,000 after he quit hunting out of respect for his actress wife Meghan Markle.

Harry, 35, has unloaded the two weapons — from a British gunmaker Purdey — by selling them to another hunter in a private deal, according to The Sun.

The former royal, who learned to hunt as a child, has not joined his colleagues at recent game shooting events and is believed to have quit hunting altogether due to Markle’s opposition to the practice.

Harry sold the guns five months ago, a friend of the anonymous buyer told the paper.

“He bought them because he wanted them, not because they belonged to Harry,” the friend said. “But he was quite chuffed when he found out.”

Harry went on a wild boar hunt with his friends in Germany while engaged to Meghan in 2017.

In August, it was reported that Meghan may “fake a headache” to avoid a hunt at the Queen’s annual holiday to Balmoral.

The conservationist Dr Jane Goodall, a friend of Markle’s, recently told the Radio Times that Harry would quit shooting animals for sport.

“I think Harry will stop because Meghan doesn’t like hunting,” she said.

Did he sell his balls too or did he just voluntarily give them away?

3825 24336
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Cretch
https://pagesix.com/2020/05/06/prince-harry-sells-rifles-quits-hunting-for-meghan-markle/

Prince Harry has reportedly sold his prized handmade rifles worth more than $60,000 after he quit hunting out of respect for his actress wife Meghan Markle.

Harry, 35, has unloaded the two weapons — from a British gunmaker Purdey — by selling them to another hunter in a private deal, according to The Sun.

The former royal, who learned to hunt as a child, has not joined his colleagues at recent game shooting events and is believed to have quit hunting altogether due to Markle’s opposition to the practice.

Harry sold the guns five months ago, a friend of the anonymous buyer told the paper.

“He bought them because he wanted them, not because they belonged to Harry,” the friend said. “But he was quite chuffed when he found out.”

Harry went on a wild boar hunt with his friends in Germany while engaged to Meghan in 2017.

In August, it was reported that Meghan may “fake a headache” to avoid a hunt at the Queen’s annual holiday to Balmoral.

The conservationist Dr Jane Goodall, a friend of Markle’s, recently told the Radio Times that Harry would quit shooting animals for sport.

He never had any to begin with. The royals are like gray squirrels, de-nutting is a pretty common practice.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by Cretch

fit

He never had any to begin with. The royals are like gray squirrels, de-nutting is a pretty common practice.

I use to admire him a little because of his 10 years of military service that included 2 tours to Afghanistan. I had the impression he tried to fit in with his comrades as best he could being a prince and all. Of course my impression could have completely wrong. This was before he showed his true colors of being a complete douche bag.

3825 24336
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
When will their 15 minutes of self-adulation, self-victimization, and incessant whining end?

For the moment, they are the darlings of the radical left by becoming self-absorbed tools to attack the Monarchy. Just a matter of time before they find themselves on the trash heap of Who Gives A Fûck.

Harry has irreparably embarrassed himself.
evidently a lot of folks like you pay attention. If y'all would just tune 'em out, they would go away. lol

Sam......

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
STRSWilson: IDGAF.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Here's the Babylon Bee's take on this interview:

MONTECITO, CA — The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have announced a brand-new Netflix docuseries entitled Harry and Meghan that talks about why the famous couple wishes they had more privacy.

"Our groundbreaking series, which drops on December 8, covers the trials and tribulations of constantly being in the public eye with no privacy," said Meghan to reporters. "Most people — the rustic farmhands and lowly milkmaids of America — haven't a clue how difficult it is to be as wealthy, famous, and oppressed as we are. We hope you enjoy walking through all six hour-long episodes in our shoes."

Reception of the announcement has been mixed, with reactions ranging from those asking who "Harry" is and others who are asking what the heck a "Sussex" is.

"We hope everyone will watch this new peek into our lives so we make some money, and please give us some bloody privacy," said Harry. "For goodness sake, leave us alone! This isn't fair! I can't do this anymore! PLEASE!!"

At publishing time, Netflix's hopes for strong viewership were dashed when Meghan told Oprah that white people watching the show was an act of racist voyeurism.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Colin Kapernick had a nutty liberal girlfriend. Look what happened to him. Meagan will do the same to Harry.
But really who cares. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
She must have nether regions that are like a horse eating oats out of your hand. No other way could she trap a sane man.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
what is an Oprah?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
evidently a lot of folks like you pay attention. If y'all would just tune 'em out, they would go away. lol

I wish. I've tried to tune out just about everything the past 30 years.... it don't go away, and it just gets worse.

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Harry has irreparably embarrassed himself.

Harry did that when he decided to sleep with her.......

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Colin Kapernick had a nutty liberal girlfriend. Look what happened to him. Meagan will do the same to Harry.
But really who cares. Hasbeen

Harry in a big fuzzy Afro would be the schizzle.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Harry is a real disappointment to his late Grandfather:

https://fieldethos.com/prince-philip-hunter-outdoor-conservationist/

PRINCE PHILIP: HUNTER, OUTDOOR CONSERVATIONIST

Prince Philip was the Duke of Edinburgh, a devoted husband of more than 70 years, the longest-serving British royal consort, and one of the world’s last great hunters. Often referred to as the “Trigger Happy Prince,” Philip was an avid hunter, shooter, and wildlife conservationist.

....Philip was often the target of animal activists who claimed his hunting negated his service to these groups. The Prince, always one to speak his mind (an example of this would be when he told a 13-year-old boy, “You’re too fat to be an astronaut.”), shot back that hunting was conservation. At no point was the Prince’s actions on hunting called into question more than in 1961 when he ventured with his wife to India for a three-day hunt with the Maharajah and Maharanee of Jaipur and Prince Jagat-Singh. Philip took an 8 foot, 9-inch-long tiger during the trip in addition to a crocodile and six urials, a type of mountain sheep. Photos of the trip made the British Press and many claimed outrage.

[Linked Image from fieldethos.com]

Closer to home, Philip regularly hunted Sandringham House, one of his residences and located in the parish of Sandringham, Norfolk, England. The 20,000-acre estate became one of the premier birds shoots in the country under Philip’s guidance and he even designed a special “gun bus” for use on the property that contained special compartments for guests’ guns built into the coachwork. The bus was especially useful during the Boxing Day shoot, when members of the royal family who spent the Christmas holidays at Sandringham House went out for driven pheasant.

Philip also liked to grouseshoot and deerstalk at his Balmoral Castle, a 50,000-acre estate in Royal Deeside, Aberdeenshire, Scotland. He promoted hunting as the UK’s premier model for conservation and was very pro-shooting and pro-gun ownership. In 1996, amid calls to ban firearms after the Dunblane shootings, Philip exclaimed, “If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?”

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Movie coming out about those 2 asses.

Whoopie to play Meghan....................Ted Danson will be Harry.

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Aren’t their 15 minutes up yet? I used to admire Harry for his military service, but his “taste” in woman is definitely flawed.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
what is an Oprah?

Al lardass man-hating, treasonous/democrat Negress with a lot of money. Back on topic, I guess there is such a thing as 'Reverse Mudsharking"...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

412 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 19rabbit52, 49 invisible), 2,546 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,713
Posts18,456,982
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.