Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Originally Posted by akrange
Michigan also Constituted Drop Boxes ..

It’s over ..

The Republican Party in Michigan will be able to hold their conventions in a Arby’s Restaurant..

2020 should have woke them up..

To much Windmill Money and Dominion Voting Machine Money ..

They are Demoncrat Lites anyways ..

So that what they’ll Be ..

Just like Kommiefornia..

thats the RNC for ya , again

you'd almost think they have an interest in losing by the way the play the game

Funny you say that . I always tell my Dad " The Republicans play like they're afraid to win".

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The R's play like they're told to play < it's that simple.
The globalist have foot soldiers boots on the ground orchestrating everything.
""THEY"" are in control and that's not going to change.

I'm one of the original tinfoil hat crew members going back 15 years here ,, still wearing it

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Michigan Joins the Bandwagon, Whitmer & Benson think they now have a mandate since the election.

We'll see if it goes anywhere................... Link seems to work but it won't embed & run.

MM

MI wants to ban the 2A

But, but, but i thought the left suddenly loved the Constitution since Trump said what he said?

They know they cheated to win and are only acting like they have a mandate. They have a new MOA..

Enforce the illegal act until it makes its way back to the SC who will declare their act unconstitutional. That's why HoeChi in NY reinstalled illegal gun laws the SC had recently ruled unconstitutional.

When will the people see the left violates the constitution all the time (lockdowns, mask mandates, jabs) and get tired of it?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

It's not time yet. There must be more pain before we reach the precipice and people are ready for the military to act.

Buckle up.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Michigan has all this great hunting land, wide open space

Even with Detroit, its hard to understand how they end up voting anything Democratic

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If you truly believe Whitmer actually won fair and square, then the old adage “Election Have Consequences” applies and the people will get what they deserve.

If yo think that she was “selected” and not elected, then it’s time to stop blaming the voters and look to the real source of this communist takeover.

Make up your minds, you can’t have it both ways.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Whitmer won running away. I can see why she thinks she has a mandate to do whatever she wants. She's a real terror. The great state of michigan, in the face of her tyranny, decided she was the best leader.

Sorry, no tears from me Michigan.

You can Bet Her Chili Pepper is about to Cum..

The Onslaught of Evil Cum’n from her this next Legislative Session will be Epic ..

All that She and those other Witches couldn’t do in the First Term is going to be packed into the next 4 Years ..

There is nothing to Stop Them ..

Open Field Legislatively..

You’ll be handing back those CCW ..

You’ll be handing Her the Taxes she will Getting from the Fraudsters Thugs ..

Why do I keep seeing a Crown of Thorns as I ponder the Abyss ..

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Backroads
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Wait till cashisking finds this thread and tells you all he has been doing to fight for you while you did nothing and sat on the couch. LOL

Wait for it...wait for it...

Oregon is gonna have to get fixed by Oregonians, just like Michigan is gonna have to get fixed by Michiganders.

Bummer too. Both those places are pretty awesome outside of the big cities.

FB, change was effected here in Virginia.
That 'peaceful protest' that you love to remind everyone about played a major role. Many thanks to those here that helped us in the battle!
It awoke many apathetic voters[to get their collective azzes to the polls] along with showing them what happens when you sit it out and allow others to carry your burden.
The democrats[leftists] in Virginia thought they had everything wrapped up nice and tidy.
That PP along with some other stupid overreaching items[Loudon Co. S.B.], Gov. Blackface over-stepping did the D's in for at least 4 years giving our side a chance to reload.
You can hate on Cash all that you want but it won't do a dammed thing to help either Oregon or Michigan or any other state going through the same.
Cash is NOT the enemy.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Whitmer won running away. I can see why she thinks she has a mandate to do whatever she wants. She's a real terror. The great state of michigan, in the face of her tyranny, decided she was the best leader.

Sorry, no tears from me Michigan.

You can Bet Her Chili Pepper is about to Cum..

The Onslaught of Evil Cum’n from her this next Legislative Session will be Epic ..

All that She and those other Witches couldn’t do in the First Term is going to be packed into the next 4 Years ..

There is nothing to Stop Them ..

Open Field Legislatively..

You’ll be handing back those CCW ..

You’ll be handing Her the Taxes she will Getting from the Fraudsters Thugs ..

Why do I keep seeing a Crown of Thorns as I ponder the Abyss ..

You are likely more right than not.

With both house of the legislature being in Demon hands, they have the votes on paper.

The only possible way they won't do as they please is if enough outstate reps get hammered hard at home & that still may not be effective as the Lansing Cabal will be twisting arms very hard to keep them in line.

This is for real & up close & personal, this time just like OR.................MI has had full blown gun registration for years on handguns with nary a whisper.

What they want to do now is, in absolute fact, more gun registration w/o a single doubt & probably should be attacked on that front.

MM

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Whitmer was running almost unopposed, her opponent (Tudor Dixon) was a terrible candidate. She was hardly around all Summer, she showed up in the last few weeks before the election. They killed her over her abortion stance. She was bad beyond belief.

IC B3

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by softailrider
Whitmer was running almost unopposed, her opponent (Tudor Dixon) was a terrible candidate. She was hardly around all Summer, she showed up in the last few weeks before the election. They killed her over her abortion stance. She was bad beyond belief.

Whitmer appeared unopposed because she outspent Dixon nearly 10 to 1. No money means no ads, which means no real presence before the voters. I agree completely that Tudor took it on the chin for an all or nothing stance on abortion. She insisted on stopping 100% of abortions and ended up stopping none of them. To the contrary, her stance likely helped pass Prop 3 which enshrined the right to abortion into MI law. Since the D's took control of the legislature as well, they have a green light now to pass all kinds of extreme measures. Michiganders better hold on to their hats. The next 2 years are gonna be pretty wild.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by WMR

Whitmer appeared unopposed because she outspent Dixon nearly 10 to 1. No money means no ads, which means no real presence before the voters. I agree completely that Tudor took it on the chin for an all or nothing stance on abortion. She insisted on stopping 100% of abortions and ended up stopping none of them. To the contrary, her stance likely helped pass Prop 3 which enshrined the right to abortion into MI law. Since the D's took control of the legislature as well, they have a green light now to pass all kinds of extreme measures. Michiganders better hold on to their hats. The next 2 years are gonna be pretty wild.
How much money did she get from the RNC, Any?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Probably time to leave that hell hole for the commies to destroy and move somewhere more red.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I know as soon as my family issues is over, I'm outta here. Never wanted to move back to MI in the first place.

Beautiful state but not worth staying. It's too far gone. I'll bet RCV will be on the next ballot and it'll pass.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Raeford
Cash is NOT the enemy.

Not even close.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Just like the Democratic Peoples Republic of Illinois, where all five divisions of government, Governor, House, Senate, Courts and media are Dem controlled.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Raeford
You can hate on Cash all that you want but it won't do a dammed thing to help either Oregon or Michigan or any other state going through the same.

Don't worry yourself, I can do both.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Tudor Dixon was the Michigan GOP pick and the dumbfuqk Michigan voters fell for it in the primary. Of course it didn't help when the feds poisoned Ryan Kelly by arresting him on trumped up charges.

Misdemeanors to be exact, it was so important for the FBI to arrest him at his home and get it on the news that he was released on a personal recognizance bond. It was a Political show to poison the man.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Tudor Dixon was the Michigan GOP pick and the dumbfuqk Michigan voters fell for it in the primary. Of course it didn't help when the feds poisoned Ryan Kelly by arresting him on trumped up charges.

Misdemeanors to be exact, it was so important for the FBI to arrest him at his home and get it on the news that he was released on a personal recognizance bond. It was a Political show to poison the man.

I didn't vote for her in primary but I know a lot of people at work for the ploy and changed to dixon

Last edited by Joel/AK; 12/07/22.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
To Michigan residents,

Why would you even comply ? Are they going to arrest every one of you? Heard of a lawyer?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

613 members (1beaver_shooter, 240NMC, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 160user, 2500HD, 62 invisible), 2,258 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,645
Posts18,455,396
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.